Deleting a Bebo...

Tynie b

My wife and Daughter opened up a Bebo page for me on Friday night,I wasn't there!

I'm 43 years old, and believe that no-one over the age of 30 should have a bebo page...It's for kids and sad acts...Anyway, How to you delete an account? (is that what you call it?)

Cheers in advance for the help!! :cool:

when u log in it should bring you to the home tab. underneath home at the top of the page are three options, changes....search....and my account. go onto my account scroll to the bottom and theres an option to delete the account ;)

Guest gorgie kev
My wife and Daughter opened up a Bebo page for me on Friday night,I wasn't there!

I'm 43 years old, and believe that no-one over the age of 30 should have a bebo page...It's for kids and sad acts...Anyway, How to you delete an account? (is that what you call it?)

Cheers in advance for the help!! :cool:

Lets have a look at it then.Come on don't be shy:)

when u log in it should bring you to the home tab. underneath home at the top of the page are three options, changes....search....and my account. go onto my account scroll to the bottom and theres an option to delete the account ;)

Cheers mate :)

jason thomson, both mcgowans, park, kelly, brown, elliot, visconte, husband, kelly, mackle, jonny stewart, matt falzon, templeton, bjornsson, jonsson, forker, all have it lol

I took out a bebo page a few months ago (I'm 33) because two of my mates recommended it. I cancelled my account very quickly once I discovered that -

1. They were the only two people I have ever met who has a page

2. Apart from them, I was the oldest person on Bebo by about 14 years

3. Bebo is full of illiterate, schemie neds

I took out a bebo page a few months ago (I'm 33) because two of my mates recommended it. I cancelled my account very quickly once I discovered that -

1. They were the only two people I have ever met who has a page

2. Apart from them, I was the oldest person on Bebo by about 14 years

3. Bebo is full of illiterate, schemie neds

No you weren't. I know loads of folk who are older than 33 that have Bebos. I have one but I'm only 30, well for the next 2 days I am.

Oh well im an over 30 sad act :)

Ach women dinae count!!:rolleyes:

It keeps the wife amused for ages and she's 35...It stops her talkin to me durin the football...:P

jason thomson, both mcgowans, park, kelly, brown, elliot, visconte, husband, kelly, mackle, jonny stewart, matt falzon, templeton, bjornsson, jonsson, forker, all have it lol

OMG Really

Totally LOLS

It is always the same gripes:

full of wee neds, 14 year olds, sad acts etc etc

But they are all over the world wide web, jkb is full of them for one. you don't have to 'add them' or converse with them or look at their page!

I only have my friends and people I genuinely know on mine and find it a great way to keep in touch and share media.

It is always the same gripes:

full of wee neds, 14 year olds, sad acts etc etc

But they are all over the world wide web, jkb is full of them for one. you don't have to 'add them' or converse with them or look at their page!

I only have my friends and people I genuinely know on mine and find it a great way to keep in touch and share media.

I was only Joking with the Sad acts comment...Nothing against it, It's just not my thing TBH!!

The good thing is it can be monitored by Parents, noone can get onto my 9 year old daughters bebo without her mother checking it out first!! The Intertattie scares me when kids are involved!! :eek:

Archived