GRANT SNOTT

maroonlegions

By GRANT STOTT

WHEN you come away from being pumped 3-0 by Rangers at Easter Road.:107years:

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as a Ukio Bankas current account.:eek:

Fecking hobo w*****, go on vlad sue the plank.Cheeky snotty faced rearend, what does he know of a Ukio Bankas current account.:cool:

Yes everyone in media is against us...................I personaly feel that's a funny wee gag at his teams rivals, well funny for him.

Yes everyone in media is against us...................I personaly feel that's a funny wee gag at his teams rivals, well funny for him.

:hobofish::eek:, don't give a feck if its funny for him or anyone else and especially a hobo plank like him, he is ,joke or not bad mouthing vlads bank, implying that its not to be trusted there fore giving it bad press, so he can go and cry into his :107years:, telegram he got from the queen.:107years:

:hobofish::eek:, don't give a feck if its funny for him or anyone else and especially a hobo plank like him, he is ,joke or not bad mouthing vlads bank, implying that its not to be trusted there fore giving it bad press, so he can go and cry into his :107years:, telegram he got from the queen.:107years:

Well you read that article for starters, then posted about it on the internet. I do believe he's got you hook, line and sinker.:hobofish:

Well you read that article for starters, then posted about it on the internet. I do believe he's got you hook, line and sinker.:hobofish:
:bigyawn:

:hobofish:, well he did write it and gladly put it in his column for 1000s to read in a well known paper read by 1000s knowing that a lot of jambos would see it so he is a grade one tool and if i want to highlight it on A JAMBO forum read by jambos and for jambos then I WILL:hobofish:

Thus letting more people read the article, you've served your purporse. So move along, your work here is done.

Nelly Terraces

A more appropriate analogy would've been:

When you come away from being pumped 3-0 by Rangers at Easter Road.

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as my odious brother in a police cell, up for yet another rape/beasting charge.

Guest gorgie kev
Oh and his brother is a beast, allegedly.

I just got a warning for that mate.Tho i did miss out the allegedly bit tho:)

Even tho he is slippery we tool who lears and letches over any female he sees.

Gies me the boak.

Nucky Thompson
A more appropriate analogy would've been:

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as my odious brother in a police cell, up for yet another rape/beasting charge.

:) or:

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as a poor girl my sweaty brother had just come on to

Nucky Thompson
I just got a warning for that mate.Tho i did miss out the allegedly bit tho:)

Even tho he is slippery we tool who lears and letches over any female he sees.

Gies me the boak.

Allegedly gets you off the hook just look at all the tabloids:)

Thus letting more people read the article, you've served your purporse:eek:. So move along, your work here is done.

purpose you mean:107years:, typical:hobofish:, cannae spell , letting more jambos see the more of a tool he is becoming so trod along to "whathappenedtorearendoursaviouronsunday.net.;)

:) or:

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as a poor girl my sweaty brother had just come on to

:107years::107years::107years::107years:;)

Nucky Thompson
purpose you mean:107years:, typical:hobofish:, cannae spell , letting more jambos see the more of a tool he is becoming so trod along to "whathappenedtorearendoursaviouronsunday.net.;)
Speedbump is a Jambo mate, I know him personally.

1 spelling mistake and I'm a hibs fan. Ya muppet!

1 spelling mistake and I'm a hibs fan. Ya muppet!

It only takes one eh , mind you spell check is saying that muppet:rolleyes: should read Muppet but what's a capitol letter between jambos eh.:rolleyes:

It only takes one eh , mind you spell check is saying that muppet:rolleyes: should read Muppet but what's a capitol letter between jambos eh.:rolleyes:

Now you're just acting strange for the sake of it.

By GRANT STOTT

I thought we looked like we were out to be masters of our own downfall as we were as shaky as a Ukio Bankas current account.:eek:

Fecking hobo w*****, go on vlad sue the plank.Cheeky snotty faced rearend, what does he know of a Ukio Bankas current account.:cool:

Wee team. Small minded.

correct! he was like a rabbit in the headlights on scotsport

If i seen a rabbit that looked like that on the road i,d quite happily squash the bassa!

vermin supporting, proclaimers loving, Brother of a beast w@nk

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

gorgie rd eh11

Easily amused springs to mind.

Predictable, childish, repetitive. Good to see his writing is up to the same standard as his presenting.

Easily amused springs to mind.

Predictable, childish, repetitive. Good to see his writing is up to the same standard as his presenting.

Yet more personal abuse, it's been great on here today.

By GRANT STOTT

Well at least it's better than being an HBOS or B&B shareholder just now.

Grant Stott is an extremely decent guy, albeit a Hibby.

Bizarrely, He is good pals with Shaggy, & even has a picture of him on his phone.

Archived