Time to Walk the Walk Csaba

Teuchterjambo

In the early days of his management Csaba Laszlo was absolutely clear that work ethic was not negotiable for his players. There were numerous quotes that failure to apply themselves properly would leave them out of his plans - he was absolutely clear on this.

How much evidence does he need before coming to the conclusion that there are several players who are failing to cut it on the work ethic front yet outwardly we see no signs of him taking any stand on this issue. Meanwhile their team-mates,the fans and Csaba himself are being cheated on big style. If he continues to ignore this situation and pick people regardless of committment and form then his initial words are beginning to sound empty.

The other possibility of course is that the pressure from behind and above are stopping him from taking the actions he said he would. As he stated clearly that he was picking the team then that too starts to sound a bit hollow.

If he is able to make these decisions on his own he is obviously not doing it and that throws his whole credibility into question in my eyes.

If he is not able to make these decisions then he needs to make it known or once again his credibility is thrown into question.

I am not interested in whether or not he gets the sack if he comes out and identifies the interference - that is what he should do to retain his credibility.

If there is no interference then it is time to grow some gonads Csaba - you deserve better from the players and the fans deserve better from you.

You have Talked the Talk Csaba, now Walk the Walk, for your own sake as much as anyone else. I for one really hope that you have what it takes to get the job done.

In the early days of his management Csaba Laszlo was absolutely clear that work ethic was not negotiable for his players. There were numerous quotes that failure to apply themselves properly would leave them out of his plans - he was absolutely clear on this.

How much evidence does he need before coming to the conclusion that there are several players who are failing to cut it on the work ethic front yet outwardly we see no signs of him taking any stand on this issue. Meanwhile their team-mates,the fans and Csaba himself are being cheated on big style. If he continues to ignore this situation and pick people regardless of committment and form then his initial words are beginning to sound empty.

The other possibility of course is that the pressure from behind and above are stopping him from taking the actions he said he would. As he stated clearly that he was picking the team then that too starts to sound a bit hollow.

If he is able to make these decisions on his own he is obviously not doing it and that throws his whole credibility into question in my eyes.

If he is not able to make these decisions then he needs to make it known or once again his credibility is thrown into question.

I am not interested in whether or not he gets the sack if he comes out and identifies the interference - that is what he should do to retain his credibility.

If there is no interference then it is time to grow some gonads Csaba - you deserve better from the players and the fans deserve better from you.

You have Talked the Talk Csaba, now Walk the Walk, for your own sake as much as anyone else. I for one really hope that you have what it takes to get the job done.

Totally agree.

Time to give some of those on the fringes their chance. Would expect two or three changes to freshen things up on Saturday.

It's not just the lazy bassa's that are the problem though. If it was simply about work ethic then i'm afraid we'll have to put up with Jamie Mole up front on his own for the remainder of the season. I for one do not want that.

The whole team needs kick in the gonads. I would start by dropping Mole, Ksanavicious and Kingston and stop playing Johnsson and Karapidis out of position.

Maybe just dropping the likes of Larry Kingston would give the rest the wake up call they need.

It's not just the lazy bassa's that are the problem though. If it was simply about work ethic then i'm afraid we'll have to put up with Jamie Mole up front on his own for the remainder of the season. I for one do not want that.

The whole team needs kick in the gonads. I would start by dropping Mole, Ksanavicious and Kingston and stop playing Johnsson and Karapidis out of position.

Maybe just dropping the likes of Larry Kingston would give the rest the wake up call they need.

You are right - it is not just the lazy ones that are the problem. I was just trying to make the point that on the specific issue of work ethic that Csaba is not following through on what he said quite clearly - there was no room for misinterpreting what he said and he is simply not following it up.

interesting posts on this thread but what's bugging me is do we have another yes man and spin doctor again:eek:, only time will tell.

Agree 100%...Practice what you preach Csaba, IMO he's just another Yes man who's better at the PR with the press than the other puppets...Says what the Fans want to hear, then does as he's told by Madfud!! :mad:

imo he is walking the walk. Sure we got beat on Saturday it doesn't change anything though, we have had a good start

We've picked up 12 points from a possible 21 and we were ko'd the CIS aby Airdrie at home.

Won 4

Lost 4

I think that is a pretty average start.

rudi must stay
We've picked up 12 points from a possible 21 and we were ko'd the CIS aby Airdrie at home.

Won 4

Lost 4

I think that is a pretty average start.

compared to last year it's a brilliant start

The first 11 games last season we managed 14pts (4 wins / 2 draws / 5 defeats). This season so far we have 12pts (4 wins / 3 defeats) so need another victory from Kilmarnock (H), Hibs (A), Aberdeen (H) or Celtic (H) to beat that. Personally I think we will take 6pts from those games so show a bit of improvement from last season. However we have been knocked out of the CIS so that negates it a bit.

What has become clear even this early in the season is we are going to have to continue picking up wins at Tynie because there will be very few victories away from home with this squad.

What would you say is fair, how many games should he get before being fired?

Who ever mentioned firing him ? I asked the question about whether he is following through on his statements that work ethic was non negotiable for his players.

Who ever mentioned firing him ? I asked the question about whether he is following through on his statements that work ethic was non negotiable for his players.

You are suggesting that he has lost the dressing room. The players do not do what they are told.

Should we look for another manager now then sack Csaba or sack Csaba then look for a new manager?

If he continues to ignore this situation and pick people regardless of committment and form then his initial words are beginning to sound empty.

Best post by a mile for the season so far.

Others on this thread just don't get it, saying we are a slight improvement on last year makes it ok, no it does not.

I suspect the interference from above is still as bad. If so, walk and tell and bring it to a head. Be true to yourself Csaba.

csaba needs to practice what he preaches! he was clear on work ethic so why does kingston play?

He was also clear on discipline and yet immediately backed down from fining Ksanavicius for his woeful dive against Motherwell.

Fining the player would have sent out a clear signal about who is in charge. His failure to do so sent out a clear signal about who wasn't. :(

Guest jambomickey
He was also clear on discipline and yet immediately backed down from fining Ksanavicius for his woeful dive against Motherwell.

Fining the player would have sent out a clear signal about who is in charge. His failure to do so sent out a clear signal about who wasn't. :(

your spot on mate! if he did fine ksanavicius anyway he would just go running to romanov and his henchmen and it would be over turned like many times in the past with lithuanians

You are suggesting that he has lost the dressing room. The players do not do what they are told.

Should we look for another manager now then sack Csaba or sack Csaba then look for a new manager?

You must be looking at another post ! - where about in my OP do I suggest anything like that he has lost the dressing room ? Where do I suggest that he should be sacked ?

What I am saying is he said he would take a strong stance on work and application and he doesn't seem to be doing that in my opinion.

Another poster suggest a similar stance taken on discipline has not been followed through.

My point is that his words and actions don't seem to be matching up.

Nothing to do with sacking or losing the dressing room - read the OP again

To pick up on your point now and get all flippant about things _ if Kingston is doing what he is told then Csaba should be sacked !

PS Please don't take this post too seriously !

Well said mate!

But better than last year?!

Could it be that they are trying but theyre just not good enough?

Opps mean to be a reply to Mr Hearts i.e. Drylaw and his usual gash.

But better than last year?!

Could it be that they are trying but theyre just not good enough?

Opps mean to be a reply to Mr Hearts i.e. Drylaw and his usual gash.

Regardless of wether they're trying or gash......

Won 4

Lost 4

indicates to me that we have had an average start to the season.

And wether it's a better start than last Season's is also irrelevent.

Great Idea............. Sitting 3rd in the league, not prefect but your right, lets get rid of the manager and start again..... ****

Great Idea............. Sitting 3rd in the league, not prefect but your right, lets get rid of the manager and start again..... ****

We're about 2/3 of the way through the first round of games - and having seen us deservedly beaten by Rangers and United, unlucky to get nothing vs Falkirk and with us unable to have any complaints if we had got 1 point or nothing in each of the games we won - and with us still to play Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic and Killie (not the 4 easiest games in the league) - do you think we will stay at 3rd?

I would like us to change the management system. It hasn't been working since Ivanauskas came in, and there are few signs of progress. Time to give the manager some autonomy and then he can be fairly judged.

jack D and coke
your spot on mate! if he did fine ksanavicius anyway he would just go running to romanov and his henchmen and it would be over turned like many times in the past with lithuanians

I wonder if the lithuanians just shrug their shoulders at Csaba if he bolloks them like they've done to every other 'Manager' we've had.

I have gone right through all the posts on this thread and apart from a flippant comment from myself (which I did say not to take seriously ) I cannot find one mention anywhere of anyone wanting to sack the manager.

For goodness sake read the posts before making irrelevant sarcastic comments.

with the squad of players at his disposal csaba has his work cut out considering the harm that was done to the players over the past 2+ years. we all hope our manager has 100% control of team matters so let's see if he can walk the walk over the next 3 or 4 months.

Archived