Friends for a fiver voucher

vegas-voss

Got my season ticket voucher book this morning and was wondering how i use the friends for a fiver voucher.

Can i just phone up and book tickets or do i need to go into the ticket office to use this ?

Ginger God Is Back

I think firstly you would need to find a friend who was unstable enough to want to go and watch us at the moment.....

I think firstly you would need to find a friend who was unstable enough to want to go and watch us at the moment.....

He is a gluten for punishment as he has been to all the home games and away to Ibrox.God knows why he never just bought a season ticket.

He is a gluten for punishment as he has been to all the home games and away to Ibrox.God knows why he never just bought a season ticket.

A gluten for punishment...sounds like a masochistic oat

It is as easy peezy lemon squeezy.

you take the voucher to the ticket office give them a fiver and Vlad becomes your friend.

So so simple ENJOY

kyle_ferguson10
Got my season ticket voucher book this morning and was wondering how i use the friends for a fiver voucher.

Can i just phone up and book tickets or do i need to go into the ticket office to use this ?

what you should do is. if is for this saturday phone the ticket office 08716631874 and just tell them u have the voucher and u want the tickets for this weekends game. if u pay with crdeit card it will come to ?8.00 and u will get 2 tickets through on thursday:)

siegementality

It was only a few years ago that there were no tickets to be had, now you can take a mate for a fiver, changed days indeed.

My man and that where just saying that, we would need to find 4 friends to take for each game now (who do we want to get rid off in our friends) :)

Better call Saul

Nae good to me ! I wanted to take my daughter but I sit in Section N, what would be the chances of getting her sat next to me? I will tell "NAE CHANCE"

she would end up getting a seat in the Whetfeild plenty o seats there these days :P

I suppose I could giver her a wee wave every so often so she would not lose sight of me :P

Archived