Well done Scotland's ladies (NHC)

Denny Crane

How would their husbands have had lunch if they were out?

Don't judge every male by your standards Alan. ;)

Anyway, you would not want to say that sort of thing to that Spartans centre-half who played today. A strong defender is mildly putting it. Had to feel sorry for that Slovak attacker she flattened.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Anyway, you would not want to say that sort of thing to that Spartans centre-half who played today. A strong defender is mildly putting it. Had to feel sorry for that Slovak attacker she flattened.

Was she a dyke?

Find ladies football rather dull tbh.

However, if anyone want to put up some pictures of some of the Swedish international team, thats fine with me.

think the word your looking for is 'MAN' as in Romanian female shot putter!!

Actually the ref was Romanian!!! Don't think she's Julie Fleeting's favourite person after booking her when she was the one who was fouled.

@I8

I saw a very good game of football earlier today. There are plenty here who can't say that about the one they saw yesterday.

jamboinglasgow
Was she a dyke?

that reminds me of something I found out from a friend. She plays ladies football at uni, and she told me that nearly all the girls in the womens team are lesbians (though she is the exception as she has a boyfriend.) I always that to be a sterotype, now it appears it is more than I thought. And after seeing them at their stand at the sports fair they were not bad looking, a good and bad thing.

that reminds me of something I found out from a friend. She plays ladies football at uni, and she told me that nearly all the girls in the womens team are lesbians (though she is the exception as she has a boyfriend.) I always that to be a sterotype, now it appears it is more than I thought. And after seeing them at their stand at the sports fair they were not bad looking, a good and bad thing.

I use to play for my uni team. I would say 95% of our team were straight, there were a few lesbians but not many.

I watch the big finals usually. Ladies world cup and FA cup finals etc.

This you would assume is the some of the best crop of female players on show. Even then the standard is always dire, keepers are usually the worst- flap at anything.

Not being sexist but womens football has a long way to go if its going to reach a decent standard.

This is Rachel Unitt, England's left back. Time for a swift revision of your stereotypes, methinks...

product_175.jpg

normal_runpics_pers_01h.jpg

I watch the big finals usually. Ladies world cup and FA cup finals etc.

This you would assume is the some of the best crop of female players on show. Even then the standard is always dire, keepers are usually the worst- flap at anything.

Not being sexist but womens football has a long way to go if its going to reach a decent standard.

I agree about the goalkeepers. The standard is going up though, and Brazil have the capacity to take things to a whole new level.

This is Rachel Unitt, England's left back. Time for a swift revision of your stereotypes, methinks...

I see that and raise you Milene Domingues:

milene-domingues-edit-header.jpg

3246e19501321bc8i3.jpg

31.jpg

No wonder Ronaldo got depressed and turned to stuffing his face. Imagine being married to her, then losing her! :eek:

jamboinglasgow
I use to play for my uni team. I would say 95% of our team were straight, there were a few lesbians but not many.

must just be my uni then.

Archived