ROBBIE NIELSON

Captain Price

Hopefully never, Eggy Jonsson is far better at right back then RN.

the longer the better, he cant run, he cant cross a ball, he is very slow, GTF.

the longer the better, he cant run, he cant cross a ball, he is very slow, GTF.

get a grip mate hes a superb right back, i.m.o. best r/b in the spl

can i get a pint of what you are drinking please.

Dougie Masterton

i would like a pint of what you've been drinking:)

Shame he's suspended.

We need back up for every position (Lee Wallace has proven that) and Robbie is better than Thomson.

i would like a pint of what you've been drinking:)

Gary Locke in his prime was a right back, neilson is a plodder workman like, got a good throw on him, but thats it no star quality.

portobellojambo1

That would have been quite funny if I didn't think you were actually being serious.

That would have been quite funny if I didn't think you were actually being serious.

i am, remember without his cup final saving tackle, 06 gretna would have won.

scottish internationalist, always gives 100%, thats 90% more than the bulloons playing now, best player at tynie, robbie for captain

Guest gorgie kev

Oh jesus christ clearly you need to get your methadone fix mate.

Absoulute bonkers post of the day

Oh jesus christ clearly you need to get your methadone fix mate.

Absoulute bonkers post of the day

well who is a better r/b then in the spl.

portobellojambo1

scottish internationalist, always gives 100%, thats 90% more than the bulloons playing now, best player at tynie, robbie for captain

Don't take this personally but I think you know as well as I do that that statement is complete and utter fecking p i s s.

he isnt that bad. I mean what other defenders ahve the bottle to go up and fire a good...well ok cross into the box ???

Your mad.

Wooble Wooble.

Don't take this personally but I think you know as well as I do that that statement is complete and utter fecking p i s s.

i.m.o. there is only 3 players at tynie who i would keep, robbie/stewart/berra,

the rest i would not let set foot in tynie, personally the rest are sharletons/wasters/non-tryers/ and a fecking disgrace to the great name of homfc

i.m.o. there is only 3 players at tynie who i would keep, robbie/stewart/berra,

the rest i would not let set foot in tynie, personally the rest are sharletons/wasters/non-tryers/ and a fecking disgrace to the great name of homfc

MIKO ????

:laugh:

Best you get signed into the sanatorium mate, or go back to fester road and stop the undercover work cause you are making a pigs ear of it.:hobofish:

he isnt that bad. I mean what other defenders ahve the bottle to go up and fire a good...well ok cross into the box ???

When does ours do this?!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cafu.

Also, I hate this myth about his throw!

What use is a throw straight to the opposition, no matter how far it goes?

He had a wee spell around 05 where his throws were flat and fast. That was it. Big looping ones are useless.

Eggy is a good footballer but a right back he never was ,never will be,looks like a fish out of water.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Eggy is a good footballer but a right back he never was ,never will be,looks like a fish out of water.

I couldn't disagree more.

Thank you Robbie - now gives a break and switch off your PC! ;)

Thank you Robbie - now gives a break and switch off your PC! ;)

still waiting on somebody telling me who is a better r/b in the spl.

robbie always gives 100 % and is hearts man through and through and the only real r/b we have, as i said before stewart/berra keep, the rest ditch, wage thiefs the lot of them.

personally i would rather watch the reserves or the youngsters than the first team, no guts/pride/self respect apart fae stewart/berra, plus the rest of the mince is dragging them down to there level.

Guest gorgie kev

robbie always gives 100 % and is hearts man through and through and the only real r/b we have, as i said before stewart/berra keep, the rest ditch, wage thiefs the lot of them.

personally i would rather watch the reserves or the youngsters than the first team, no guts/pride/self respect apart fae stewart/berra, plus the rest of the mince is dragging them down to there level.

Even broadfoot is better than the elvis clone,And that is saying something.

Neilson shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the team again.FACT

still waiting on somebody telling me who is a better r/b in the spl.robbie always gives 100 % and is hearts man through and through and the only real r/b we have, as i said before stewart/berra keep, the rest ditch, wage thiefs the lot of them.

He's not even the best right back at Tynecastle, lol.

Jonnson and Karapidis are both better options. For me Neilson just shades out Ksanavicius as a better right back and he's the worst player I've ever seen.

I'll have a case of what you've been drinking, it's obviously great.

As for "what about the cup final tackle angle?" you could arguably pick anyone that's ever played the amount of games he has and pick one or two magic moments. Can't live off the forever but I am afraid.

The People's Chimp

You wont get an answer. Nobody ever answers that question as its easier to just dish out abuse.

Sick of this myth that his tackle won us the cup. We were 1-0 up at the time. It stopped a goal yes but the game would have been different had they equalised then and the penalty they got wouldn't have happened. Etc etc.

Oh aye, and Neilson is pish.

The People's Chimp
Pap player

Looks like PHHressley

Get him out

I'm really becoming increasingly convinced you're an undercover wind up merchant. Have you ever made a positive comment about hearts? And not gone off on one about elvis?

:hobofish:

I'm really becoming increasingly convinced you're an undercover wind up merchant. Have you ever made a positive comment about hearts? And not gone off on one about elvis?

:hobofish:

Not an undercover wind up merchant, no no no. A bit silly at times yes.

Just hate Ehlvis and everyone who resembles him. Even that guy on deal or no deal the now, been wanting him to lose

Archived