pay as you play (new wage idea)

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

i think it is high time that most football players should be on a pay as you play wage, All players would get a nice basic of couple of grand and then if you play another ?10k. This way players would give 100% in training and also give a 100% in games to stay in the team. I think this would be a good idea your opinions please

Guest jambomickey
i think it is high time that most football players should be on a pay as you play wage, All players would get a nice basic of couple of grand and then if you play another ?10k. This way players would give 100% in training and also give a 100% in games to stay in the team. I think this would be a good idea your opinions please

i've got a better idea! give them feck all after yesterdays performance

Was something that was used in days gone by. Jim Mclean had a bonus system that went up as the undefeated run built up games.

Those days are gone now as the players hold the cards on this one. No player is going to take a small basic wage with a big bonus when other clubs will just give him the big lump sum (with a win bonus)

Guest juvehearts

I could go into a long detailed post as to why this wont work.

the players & agents hold all clubs to ransom (webster, tevez e.c.t)

pinalla left because of this exact thing.

whilst i think it is a good idea in theory in practical terms it would take a huge bung from uefa/fifa to push thru the preposals.

money talks, players dont need to try a leg & we accept it as fans.

only thing will change it is a dramatic rethink & cap players wages

Archived