Autographs

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Anyone got any good ones?

Found a wee autograph book I used to take to Hearts games when I was a bairn, some interesting players in it!

Robbos probably my most famous. :)

Yeah i've got an autogrh book with all the players,used to go round and meet the players when i was wee!!!!!!

Got billy connolly's autograph and a picture.

Got the whole scottish cup squad and the whole squad the year after that signed on my away tops.

Also got McCalister (sp) math top signed from being the sponsor.

Once got gregg millers after craig leviens testimonial being a kid a diddnae know who he was.

his face was a picture when ma grandad ripped it out ma book and told me that a should only get players autographs :)

incedently a noticed that day davie weir walks on his tip-toes

Anyone got any good ones?

Found a wee autograph book I used to take to Hearts games when I was a bairn, some interesting players in it!

Robbos probably my most famous. :)

I have yours truly, Mr Partridge. Won a signed framed picture at a charity auction.

jamboinglasgow

I had a panni SPL sticker album from 97/98 season (only one I have ever tried to complete and managed to complete.) I then took it to tyne and at the end of each match I would try to get the hearts players to sign it. Got nearly all the team such as McCann, Cameron, Rousset and Adam. Most players seemed to realise that they sign their own photo but one seem to get it wrong, it was either McCann or Fulton, remember feeling quite annoyed afterwards that they did it wrong but it was ok as it was over Neil Berrys picture.

I collect a lot of movie and sport memorabilia and have a lot of Authographs.

Heres some of my favourites:

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill(Luke Skywalker)

Dave Prowse(darth Vader)

David Tennant

Elijah Wood

Patrick Stewart

The Rock

Mike Myers

James Gandolfini

Alex Ferguson

Signed hearts tops from the 98 and 06 teams.

the team from the centenary year- cruikshank, busby and all that

signed ball from 98/99 season juanjo, kirk, cameron, jeffries...

jose quitongo photo and i have his last ever hearts top :D

and driver, jonsson and mcgowan signed my arm lol

USA punk band The Dickies.Managered to get Paranoid 7" picture sleeve signed,with Chuck Wagon(R.I.P).That must have the Elton John fans scratching thier heads?:band:

"Best wishes,

Gilles Rousset"

Someone at my primary class met him at a wedding and got that for me:D

Also have Gary Mackay's, a ball signed by the team circa 95/96 roughly, and a programme from maybe the coca cola cup final signed by one or two players who were injured that day.

Not really an autograph collector:o

I've got a Diggers tie signed by the entire 2005/6 team.
Paid 25 quid ( donated to cancer research ) to have a 60's strip signed in George Burley's time. The only thing is the there's just one player's signature who's still with us Robbie Neilson !!.:eek:

Captain Lithuania

John Robertson, Dave McPherson, RATATATATATARousset, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy (I'm being serious, I went to Disney land when I was wee)

I got the entire Scotland rugby squad sometime in the mid-late '70s (Irvine, McGeechan, McLaughlin etc.) but that got half-inched by a school 'mate'.

I've also got a rugby ball signed by Gavin Hastings and won a signed England football shirt in the school raffle. (I was a popular winner - thanking them for the very nice coat hanger that came with its own duster)

I also got Lee Hurst to sign a Christmas cracker joke for me. And finally Thomas Muster - who at the time was world #1 tennis player and alleged to have been boffing Princess Fergie of York.

I've got Davie MacKay's. I worked beside a relative of his and they got him to sign one for me. It's tucked in the back of my Pictorial History book, which also has some siginings in it - George Cowie, Gary MacKay amongst others.

When I was wee (obviously ... given the names) I got Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart's on the same page of a programme for the Motor Racing at Ingliston ...

Foolishly, I later than cut them out and stuck them in an autograph book ... probably destroying any value and / or provenance they might have had ... d'oh !

Met Eric Cantona at Edinburgh Airport once so got his autograph.

No idea where it is though.

Out Turnhouse way....

I've got footballs signed by each of the last 2 cup winning teams- I've got also a football and a shirt signed by last years team but that's not worth quite as much to me for some reason...

Say What Again
Dave Prowse (darth Vader)

Muhammed Ali's (andya) is a cracker, but there's something cool as about having Darth Vadar's autograph :P

As my cousin used to play for Hearts when I was wee :), he took an autograph book with him and got the whole squad to sign it. There's some beauty's in it: Pat Byrne, John Brough, Peter Shields, Stuart Gauld and Alex Hamill.

Do you think I should put it on ebay and retire with the profit?

Jack Black and Kyle Gass, all of Slipknot, Chi Cheng from Deftones...and many other folk from metal bands.

Most proud oj Jack Black though, met him and KG in the weege!

Had pitch side passes to the Barca game so managed to get my 2 year old son's Hearts away strip signed by

Deco

Thierry Henry

Ronaldinho

Maxi Lopez

Roman Bedner

and the best of the lot .........

Gary McKay !!

this_is_my_story
Zico, the Brazilian one not Walter Kidd.

Good one, how'd you get that?

Have Cantona's, my Dad met him a few years ago at Liverpool airport.

Also, I have a copy of 'The Hearts' by Albert Mackie which is signed by a lot of the Hearts players from that era (late 50's/early 60's). A fair few of the autographs are difficult to identify, but there are a lot of famous names.

the team from the centenary year- cruikshank, busby and all that

signed ball from 98/99 season juanjo, kirk, cameron, jeffries...

jose quitongo photo and i have his last ever hearts top :D

and driver, jonsson and mcgowan signed my arm lol

also got a barcelona top with overmars, kluivert and puyol :D

and one of the hearts shirts with the poppy stitched in signed by fulton, gary and dave mackay, drew busby and jim jeffries.:rolleyes:

the worst one is clums :eek:

Good one, how'd you get that?

Have Cantona's, my Dad met him a few years ago at Liverpool airport.

Also, I have a copy of 'The Hearts' by Albert Mackie which is signed by a lot of the Hearts players from that era (late 50's/early 60's). A fair few of the autographs are difficult to identify, but there are a lot of famous names.

It was actually my grandad who got it, at the World Cup in '82, not sure where exactly he met him though. Clearly not pre-planned as it's written on the back of a fag packet.

also got a barcelona top with overmars, kluivert and puyol :D

and one of the hearts shirts with the poppy stitched in signed by fulton, gary and dave mackay, drew busby and jim jeffries.:rolleyes:

the worst one is clums :eek:

You actually asked him for an autograph?

Patrick Bateman

I got Quentin Tarantino's autograph a few months back. He actually seems like a surprisingly down to earth, friendly guy.

Guest juvehearts

ive got an autograph book jammed full of every SPl player that played in the 1999/2000 season.

brian laudrup

gazza

hendrik larsson to name a few.

I have a signed pics of me, euan Mcgregor, bobby carlisle when i cooked for them at Maxies (my work)

also managed to get a autograph of mark owen (take that) when he came in also.

lesley deans is a good friend of the owner so ive meet some respectiable footballer's/manager/coaches/scouts/directors.

most famous football person ive met would have to be platini. he is such a gentleman & said his oysters were extraordinarylol (all i did was pop the shell)

i met wayne rooney & had my pic taken with the world cup down in london (won a coca cola compitition) had my scotland to on (the only scottish people there :( )

meet Mark Lawrenson, he is a typical arogent english pundit with english tinted glasses & loved it when i told him that strait.

he asked if anyone has travled far, i said Edinburgh, he said oh jocks the i let it rip.

I met & chatted to the FIFA's African director, didnt get his name but he grew up near where larryea kingston lived in ghana! (we were on the verge of signing him at the time)

my mum snogged one of the barcelona players at the after party in cargo the nioght we played them - didnt get his name tho lol.

anyway thats it!

[/b]

You actually asked him for an autograph?

nope, was meant for a friend but he got a signed ball instead i think. cant remember but it was when he was given young player of the year in 2005.

this_is_my_story
It was actually my grandad who got it, at the World Cup in '82, not sure where exactly he met him though. Clearly not pre-planned as it's written on the back of a fag packet.

Fag packet or not, it's still Zico though eh!

I suppose the moral of the story is never leave home without an autograph book:p

Shame on me - but I have a Rangers book in my bookcase dating from the early 1960's with the flyleaf autographed by Jim Baxter, Bobby Shearer, Billy Ritchie, George Niven, Eric Caldow, Ron McKinnon, Jimmy Millar, and others.

Archived