Two horse race already

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Hope I'm wrong but we cant afford to get much further behind.

Winning at home will mean crap if we dont average a point away over the season.

The league will be a 2 horse race this season. Unless of course one of the OF pull away and turn it into a one horse race.

Both OF are worse than in the past and so may well drop more points than usual. But none of the other clubs are even close to being far enough ahead of the other 9 to beat them regularlly enough to challenge for 2nd.

The OF are an irrelevance to us. We're looking to see if there's any chance of finishing top six this year or, even better, best of the rest.

It's to the great detriment of the Scottish game that the SPL title is already decided before the second month of fixtures is out. I say "decided", as surely no-one in their right mind (outside the OF support) gives a **** whether the title lands at Ibrox or Parkhead.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
hangover still acting like a evil fecker then.:rolleyes:

Kickback isn't helping!

We should be looking to make the top 6 not ****ing winning the league!

Has the opening poster seen Hearts this season?

Nucky Thompson
Who cares about the Old Firm. No one is catching them.

I can see a record points difference between 2nd and 3rd.

So can I mate. Third is all I'm worried about, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not having any European adventures.

alwaysthereinspirit
Kickback isn't helping!

No I haven't.

Its a two horse race in engerlund too, and just about everywhere else as well every season, the only difference is the alarming decline in standards in the SPL. This isn't helped by some of the mickey mouse stadiums that have been allowed into the league

Kickback isn't helping!

True , 3rd would suffice or even staying in the top six and above the vermin, with of course a couple of derby humping"s just for a bit added spice.:rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit
Believe me, we won't be challenging for any title this season.

I honestly wasn't for a second suggesting we could get close. What I was trying to say was that third is a real possiblity and throwing away points against teams like Falkirk and Dundee Utd is just a waste after the decent work done at home.

Sorry if it came over as sounding like a title chasing post.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I honestly wasn't for a second suggesting we could get close. What I was trying to say was that third is a real possiblity and throwing away points against teams like Falkirk and Dundee Utd is just a waste after the decent work done at home.

Sorry if it came over as sounding like a title chasing post.

No worries bud! :)

Agree with that definitely. Our away form will either make or break our season.

Guest jambomickey
So can I mate. Third is all I'm worried about, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not having any European adventures.

3rd bottom if yesterday is anything to go by

True , 3rd would suffice or even staying in the top six and above the vermin, with of course a couple of derby humping"s just for a bit added spice.:rolleyes:

That's the way I see it.

Archived