Changes next week

heartsfc_fan

Absolute shocking performance from the team yesterday...It was my first away game for a while, and probably my last for this season :rolleyes::mad: complete waste of money!

I also thought the "system" utd had in place for away fans was crap. Basically you pay and get a "raffle ticket" and pick a seat. Stupid idea.

So if you're late, tough. You get a rubbish seat up in the back corner.

Luckily I was there at 2pm, so managed to get a decent seat.

Anyway, I'm not going to rant on about the team yesterday, as I'm sure there has been enough people on here who have already highlighted the problems.

Basically Mole, Ksanavicius and Wallace shouldn't be anywhere near the team. Kingston and Karapidis should be demoted to the bench and we should start 4-4-2.

I was annoyed yesterday why we kept playing high balls to Mole and Ksanavicius. FFS! :mad: Wilkie and Dods are probably two of the tallest players in the league!

rudi must stay
Absolute shocking performance from the team yesterday...It was my first away game for a while, and probably my last for this season :rolleyes::mad: complete waste of money!

I also thought the "system" utd had in place for away fans was crap. Basically you pay and get a "raffle ticket" and pick a seat. Stupid idea.

Anyway, I'm not going to rant on about the team yesterday, as I'm sure there has been enough people on here who have already highlighted the problems.

Basically Mole, Ksanavicius and Wallace shouldn't be anywhere near the team. Kingston and Karapidis should be demoted to the bench and we should start 4-4-2.

I was annoyed yesterday why we kept playing high balls to Mole and Ksanavicius. FFS! :mad: Wilkie and Dods are probably two of the tallest players in the league!

agreed. Don't think we have a replacement for Wallace though at the moment which is why he keeps playing :mad:

Do you genuinely believe that there will be changes?

Jamie naegoals will be first on the team sheet

shabba is clueless

the Hearts players dont care

agreed. Don't think we have a replacement for Wallace though at the moment which is why he keeps playing :mad:

That's the annoying thing.

I'd be happy with Palazuelos or even Karapidis (!) at left back. At least Karapidis attempts to tackle. Wallace 9 out of 10 times craps himself in 50/50 situations

The Tullberg Nade combo...granted only had about half an hour yesterday, but there was more from those two then from the wee man and Mole.

If we insist on playing high balls, at least have someone who can win them!

Good shout re dropping Mole, Audrey and Wallace.

These 3 are not even close to performing.

Audrey can be very creative and can score but at the end of the day, he simply does not do enough in 90 minutes

Taking account of injuries, suspension (Jonsson) and recent form I would play the following team:-

Kello

Karipidis Zali Berra Deland (if he's good enough, he's old enough)

Miko Adrian Stewart Driver (if not fit, then Wallace)

Glen Tullberg

Subs; Balogh Thomson Rapnik Wallace Palazuelos Kingston Nade

Kingston needs dropped, Wallace is falling a bit short at LB, Kari not cutting it at CM but could slot in for Jonsson, while Glen and Tullberg would provide more fluency and threat up front than we've had recently. Probably taking a calculated risk with the young lad but he's big and strong and should acquit himself well. Mrowiecz has been with us for a month and should know what's wanted by now but if he's not up to it we can bring on Thomson and move Kari in.

Would imagine Tullberg and Nade will both get 60mins reserve time during the week. Think one of them will start next week- my money would be on Nade as Tullberg may be a little bit a way still (but will play a part in the second half

sorry but if you buy a ticket three weeks in advance from the ticket office . how would you know you were not getting the rubbish seat anyway.i had the away season ticket for the last two seasons and even that didnt always gurantee a good seat

give rapnik a chance at left back.

as for wallace i think he should play left mid. miko hasnt got a left foot, larry needs dropped so wallace left and miko right mid.

thomson or karipidis at right back and palazuelos or mcgowan in midfield with stewart.

tullberg and nade upfront or give gary glen his chance.

Archived