The Velicka Mystery.

Munch

Its been hinted by a poster who has some good info that it was due to money needing to be raised quickly.

My own opinion was Vlad was delighted to see his idea of bringing over Lithuanian talent and then selling them on for profit could work.

Thought the fee was a bit on the small side myself.

The money angle just does not wash, vlad was offered 1.75 for Berra, and 750 for driver, if it was a money thing they would be away.

The money angle just does not wash, vlad was offered 1.75 for Berra, and 750 for driver, if it was a money thing they would be away.

Unless they were trying to squeeze as much money as possible form the bidding clubs. Remember Burnely had just come in to money with selling Lafferty to the Huns. Wolves are not short of a bob or two as well.

Unless they were trying to squeeze as much money as possible form the bidding clubs. Remember Burnely had just come in to money with selling Lafferty to the Huns. Wolves are not short of a bob or two as well.

na that does not wash if it was dosh vlad was after he colud have banked2.5 million from the sales of berra and driver, there is more to it than meets the eye mate.

na that does not wash if it was dosh vlad was after he colud have banked2.5 million from the sales of berra and driver, there is more to it than meets the eye mate.

Like what then?

Like what then?

i don't know thats why i posted the thread, it just does not add up, i don't have all the information to figure out the facts, but to sell our top striker for 600k, when we needed him the most makes no sense, unless you have a rational answer ?

i don't know thats why i posted the thread, it just does not add up, i don't have all the information to figure out the facts, but to sell our top striker for 600k, when we needed him the most makes no sense, unless you have a rational answer ?

A. Vlad needed some candy pretty sharpish.

B. Vlad wanted to show his vision of showcasing home talent, then selling them for candy would work.

Take your pick.

A. Vlad needed some candy pretty sharpish.

B. Vlad wanted to show his vision of showcasing home talent, then selling them for candy would work.

Take your pick.

A. Decision right for Vlad not for HMFC.

B. Decision right for VLAD not for HMFC.

take your pick ?

A. Decision right for Vlad not for HMFC.

B. Decision right for VLAD not for HMFC.

take your pick ?

You wanted to know why, not if it was good for HMFC or not.

Im lost.

You wanted to know why, not if it was good for HMFC or not.

Im lost.

im lost too, i thought the owner of HMFC would put HMFC First.

Archived