mrowiec

savage

i take it the pole is going to be another waste of space signing from Kaunus who we will pay and he will never play. have not seen a lot of him as was not at the falkirk game but he did not even get on the bench yesterday

Remember he was a player that Csaba really really wanted, and he really won a watch with the fact he played for Kaunas.

He won a watch.....?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
i take it the pole is going to be another waste of space signing from Kaunus who we will pay and he will never play. have not seen a lot of him as was not at the falkirk game but he did not even get on the bench yesterday

Superb, you'd be complaining if he was in the team! What's wrong with having guys like him as squad players for when we have injuries and suspensions? Gary Glen (for example) wasn't on the bench yesterday either, is he a waste of space?

Superb, you'd be complaining if he was in the team! What's wrong with having guys like him as squad players for when we have injuries and suspensions? Gary Glen (for example) wasn't on the bench yesterday either, is he a waste of space?

I think that Glen (if he is fit) should have started yesterday rather than Ksnavicius.

And Mrowiec put in a lot more effort at Falkirk than a lot of our celebrated star midfielders have put in this season.

Your probably right.

I think the best thing we can do is judge him quickly on a couple of performances and forever hold onto the concept that he is useless and try as hard as possible to get on his back and give him a hard time.

Ive seen him twice now and he neither stood out in a good way or stood out in a bad way. He was mediocre. Fitted in well with the rest of our mediocre midfield that everyone raves about being the strongest part of our team.

Ive seen him twice now and he neither stood out in a good way or stood out in a bad way. He was mediocre. Fitted in well with the rest of our mediocre midfield that everyone raves about being the strongest part of our team.

The strongest part of our team is now the goalkeeper.

No other departments of the team are anything better than average. Actually, all of them are below SPL average.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I think that Glen (if he is fit) should have started yesterday rather than Ksnavicius.

And Mrowiec put in a lot more effort at Falkirk than a lot of our celebrated star midfielders have put in this season.

I agree.

To be fair, i don't hear people moaning when the likes of Kello comes to Hearts.. the man's done great so far.

Tbf people moaned when he first signed.

:laugh:

The guy looks like he could be a decent squad player.

He looks more composed and confident than previous Kaunas squad players like Ivaskevicius and Pilibitis. He's barely been here a month, don't think we should be making assumptions about him being a waste.

:)

What qualities are they ?

He has many qualities as you well know.

His power, pace and ability to score goals. We could have done with his physical pressence in midfield.

So I am confused now does this mean that Vlad picked the team or not ? :rolleyes:

He has many qualities as you well know.

His power, pace and ability to score goals. We could have done with his physical pressence in midfield.

I've yet to see evidence of any of these 3 qualities you have attributed to him.

So if you could answer a few questions just to fill me in on this lad I'd be much appreciated :

How many goals did he score FBK Kaunas ?

And from what position ?

What is his position ?

How powerful is he ?

How fast is he ?

Thanks in advance.

No other departments of the team are anything better than average. Actually, all of them are below SPL average.

If ALL of them are below SPL standards then how come we're above all the 'rest'.

Before anyone has a go (as I know they would) I'm not saying for one minute that I think we're the finished article on the park.

Wallace, Berra, Zaliukas, Aguiar, Miko, Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis, Neilson, Mole, Nade

All mediocre players and the results and table position will eventually prove this

Jambof3tornado

I thought the pole looked not bad at falkirk and was able to put his foot on the ball and pick a pass,now that would have looked out of place at tannadice coz our lads couldnt buy a bus pass never mind make one!!!:rolleyes:

A squad player yes,but he isnt costing us ?15k a week unlike a certain other imposter who shall remain nameless!!;)

WestcoastJambo
I've yet to see evidence of any of these 3 qualities you have attributed to him.

So if you could answer a few questions just to fill me in on this lad I'd be much appreciated :

How many goals did he score FBK Kaunas ?

And from what position ?

What is his position ?

How powerful is he ?

How fast is he ?

Thanks in advance.

11 in 20 for Kaunas, apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Mrowiec

If ALL of them are below SPL standards then how come we're above all the 'rest'.

Before anyone has a go (as I know they would) I'm not saying for one minute that I think we're the finished article on the park.

We haven't played many of the harder games yet!

4 scraped 1 goal wins against 3 of the weaker teams in the league (plus Motherwell).

Archived