Charlie Nicholerse on the Man Utd pen decision

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

I know the Man Utd penalty decision was totally the wrong decision (as per usual at OT), however for Charlie Ncholerse to come out with "it's the worst decision he's ever seen in his life" when he's played for Celtic, is an absolute pure pish take!!!

How short a memory does this guy have??? :wacko:

Fashionable clubs in England get as much assistance from refs as the OF do in Scotland. An OTT reaction, just fills a few more pointless column inches.

Worst refereeing decision I saw was Pointin getting sent off for kicking a post at Ibrox.

Fashionable clubs in England get as much assistance from refs as the OF do in Scotland. An OTT reaction, just fills a few more pointless column inches.

Worst refereeing decision I saw was Pointin getting sent off for kicking a post at Ibrox.

Shared a few pints with pointon in a pub in Rose street, We took the **** out of him for that, took it in good spirit. A top class guy. told him how much it would mean to Hearts fans if we could ever win something (1997), he really took it in. So, if you ever watch the players cup winning video, you'll see he probably celebrates more than any other player.

heartgarfunkel

Takis getting sent off as a result of Shaun Maloney's revolting cheating comes a close second.:mad:

Takis getting sent off as a result of Shaun Maloney's revolting cheating comes a close second.:mad:

Worst I saw was Stevie Fulton getting booked for being ugly!

Archived