Embarrassed!

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Was at the game today... and I don't think ive threw up after a game so much in my life. :(

The players are a disgrace..... the managment is a disgrace........... the owner is... (disgrace would be an understatment).....

When are we going to stand up and be counted?! :mad:

Being in 3rd place is just a paper over the cracks........ we'll be in the gutter in a few weeks time. :sad:

Was at the game today... and I don't think ive threw up after a game so much in my life. :(

The players are a disgrace..... the managment is a disgrace........... the owner is... (disgrace would be an understatment).....

Being in 3rd place is just a paper over the cracks........ we'll be in the gutter in a few weeks time. :sad:

I believe this is quite common in most people after a football match when their team has lost:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knee_jerk

Francis Albert
i think somthing needs to be done.

look at newcastle, lets not bend over and take it.

Yes let's look at Newcastle. How much would they give to have a 100% home record and an away win?

Yes let's look at Newcastle. How much would they give to have a 100% home record and an away win?

Totally agree. We clearly have problems but we are not in a crisis at all.

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry to disagree Dave, but I think our performances have been woeful this season, I reckon if we weren't (somehow) 3rd in the league, then the pitchforks would be out in force, and I also reckon that 3rd place is papering over the cracks big time.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Are you taken the p!ss?

Like I said "paper over cracks"

We have been far from convincing in majority of these wins..... and the inside of the club is rotten to the core!

Our lucks going to run out.... and I believe its already started.....

But of course..... when we're in the bottom 3 after our humping in the next several games..... im sure your type will still be on here to insure me that everything is still going smoothly. :mad:

Sorry mate but I've tried my best to say that most things will turn out okay but I now have very big doubts.Hearts are going nowhere under Vlad and the sooner EVERY Hearts fan realises this then the better.

Something must be done to get rid of this lunatic and all the puppets under him or we could be history fairly soon!!:(

Hearts are rotten to the core? .... after 7 games they are still better than 8 other teams in the SPL ... yes yesterday was a disappointing defeat & being 3rd does paper over some cracks & flaws in our team .... however what does that say for the 8 other teams in the SPL ... they must be truly amazing if we are so *****e?

Is it always a knee-jerk reaction to complain about a bad defeat? In your honest opinion, when would it not be a knee-jerk reaction?

The OP in my opinion was being hysterical over a bad loss at Tannadice. I can remember Hearts facing far worse scenarios in the past which have merited a fearful reaction.

At the moment we are a mediocre side. Three or four players short of being a good side (top 3 or 4)

We have to hope that Csaba can coach them into getting some odd goal victories to keep us in the top 6 long enough for some of the youngsters to break through.

But you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear ! Defeats like this are going to happen with the squad we have.

Roll on Killie:)

The OP in my opinion was being hysterical over a bad loss at Tannadice. I can remember Hearts facing far worse scenarios in the past which have merited a fearful reaction.

hysterical or not it does not take away the facts that we are papering over the cracks , early warning signs springs to my mind , players not fit or good enough to play in the first team and for behind the scenes going ons there is plenty smoke and bound to be some fire.:rolleyes:its looking as if we are just rolling over from last season, still early days but we have to start at some point listening to our heads than our hearts.

You must be new to Hearts then:cool:

Trust me when I say...there have been far far worse days than yesterday!

I believe this is quite common in most people after a football match when their team has lost:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knee_jerk

Its not just because we lost, it was the utterly gutless manner of the convincing defeat.

We do not have a hope in hell of gaining points or even a goal with the ineptness displayed yesterday.

Further displays like that will see us freefall down the league and fans disappear.

I reckon if they changed mole and ksnavicuis for nade and tullberg and switch to a 442, it would make a big difference. We were playing OK at the start of the season. just missed a bit of an edge up front. Wallace is a weak point in the team as well. Watch how many times teams target us down that side.

Dave, please with the greatest of respect

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

Hearts are in free fall and are contantly surrounded by controversy

If we were a player we would be Joey Barton!

We are getting humped of poor sides, sides that are bottom of the league (for a reason), our players are not being paid, our players have no heart

I dread EVERY single game.

I am going down to Britsol next weekend for a weddding and I simply can't give my season ticket away for the game

hysterical or not it does not take away the facts that we are papering over the cracks , early warning signs springs to my mind , players not fit or good enough to play in the first team and for behind the scenes going ons there is plenty smoke and bound to be some fire.:rolleyes:its looking as if we are just rolling over from last season, still early days but we have to start at some point listening to our heads than our hearts.

As I've said on another thread, the best Csaba can do with the current squad is the get them punching above their weight. Unfortunately, with that scenario, blips like yesterday will happen. Hopefully Csaba can keep them down to a minimum. Yes there are players who probably are not good enough to play for Hearts but unless you have a suggestion which throws a loophole around FIFA's regulations, there is not a lot Csaba can do until January 1st.

Its not just because we lost, it was the utterly gutless manner of the convincing defeat.

We do not have a hope in hell of gaining points or even a goal with the ineptness displayed yesterday.

Further displays like that will see us freefall down the league and fans disappear.

Lack-lustre defeats are hardly a new phenomenon when it comes to Hearts.

I might get slagged for this, but i think that the humping we got yesterday will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for us.

Surely next week will see a ring of changes such as a 4-4-2 formation and wallace and the lithuianians binned for good (wishful thinking).

I have a good feeling that Nade and Tulberg will both start next week and that this could turn out to be a great partnership if given a chance.

I am not an optimist but a reckon Hearts will now push on from here after that drubbing which will be looked on as a turning point.

As I've said on another thread, the best Csaba can do with the current squad is the get them punching above their weight. Unfortunately, with that scenario, blips like yesterday will happen. Hopefully Csaba can keep them down to a minimum. Yes there are players who probably are not good enough to play for Hearts but unless you have a suggestion which throws a loophole around FIFA's regulations, there is not a lot Csaba can do until January 1st.

Witht he amount they cost, the amount of internationalists and the amount they steal in wages they should be competing with the Old Firm and finishing at least 3rd

they are all a bunch of c**** and should be hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against football

Seriously dude, if Hearts took a 10 nil spanking of Hamilton Accies you would take positives from it!

I'll give my reaction should it happen. Although I did take a couple of positives from one match that did happen between us recently when we beat them 2-1.

As for your other comment about wages, maybe the sap who offered them those deals in the first place will put more thought into future contracts next time?

Regarding the hung, drawn and quartered reaction, would you have done the same to the players who got us relegated all those years back (bearing in mind that the likes of Drew Busby and Jim Jefferies were part of that event)?

Archived