My thoughts on today;

Eckauskas

Well, today was a shambles.

Much more so than Falkirk, at least there we had a 25 minute spell where we were all over them. Today, however, was completely different. Gutless is probably the best word to describe it.

Kello came away from th game with pass marks, but he was the only one. Wallace was rank, Berra and Zal looked like two players who had never met each other and Eggert was stupid to get himself sent off.

I might be being harsh on Eggy, but he did put himself into a situation to get sent off. Especially when you consider who todays official was.

The first goal was unavoidable, great free kick. The 2nd goal was a ****ing shambles, so easily prevented. The third was the result of a poor refereeing decision and even worse defending.

Kingston needs to get his finger out, big style. Mole was poor again, Audrey was worse. Those 3 should not be playing next week, no matter what the circumstance.

Csaba needs to get us better prepared for a physical battle, 2 away games on the trot we've been out-fought.

I'm glad that trip is out of the way though.

Much more so than Falkirk, at least there we had a 25 minute spell where we were all over them. Today, however, was completely different. Gutless is probably the best word to describe it.

Kello came away from th game with pass marks, but he was the only one. Wallace was rank, Berra and Zal looked like two players who had never met each other and Eggert was stupid to get himself sent off.

I might be being harsh on Eggy, but he did put himself into a situation to get sent off. Especially when you consider who todays official was.

The first goal was unavoidable, great free kick. The 2nd goal was a ****ing shambles, so easily prevented. The third was the result of a poor refereeing decision and even worse defending.

Kingston needs to get his finger out, big style. Mole was poor again, Audrey was worse. Those 3 should not be playing next week, no matter what the circumstance.

Csaba needs to get us better prepared for a physical battle, 2 away games on the trot we've been out-fought.

agree with everything apart from the highlighted part, nobody was worse than mole today, he is absolute garbage and not near good enough to play for us

Summed it up.

We beat ourselves today.

Could someone post the rules on how they should or should not start threads? Or do you just ask someone with loads and loads and loads of posts cause obviously they will be the authority on all things?

Re OP - cheers for sharing youre thoughts on the game yesterday. No one forced me to read them, but I appreciate them all the same.

But still amused at the idea that some people could be offended by people starting threads. FFS.

Archived