Larry Kingston

Eckauskas

Seriously, gtf.

He contributes nothing to the team, regularly gies the ball away and is just generally awful. He has the talent, but lacks the effort.

At least Clum made an effort, despite being guff.

I'm fed up of watching him do nothing for 90 minutes, then getting paid ?15,000 for doing it. The thing that really gets my goat is that he got ?30,000 for 2 weeks of doing **** all.

You know theres a problem when Nade runs more in 20 minutes than you do all season.

siegementality
Seriously, gtf.

He contributes nothing to the team, regularly gies the ball away and is just generally awful. He has the talent, but lacks the effort.

I'm fed up of watching him do nothing for 90 minutes, then getting paid ?15,000 for doing it. The thing that really gets my goat is that he got ?30,000 for 2 weeks of doing **** all.

You know theres a problem when Nade runs more in 20 minutes than you do all season.

Serious question, why do you think this is being tolerated?

Serious question, why do you think this is being tolerated?

You'd think it would be to have him in the shop window.

But who'd buy him after watching his performances over the past few games?

He has been poor all season but why? There could be any number of reason's.

In day's gone by he'd be dropped for playing poorly, Isn't he lucky he plays for Hearts eh...

If we somehow get a bid for him In January he should go.

Well done to the fans today. None of that awful song Kingston has been getting.

And a good few fans giving Kingston a bit of advice. Glad to see that people are waking up to him.

Would be so easy for him to sort it out. He's got plenty talent just couldn't care less.

Seriously, gtf.

In a strange way mate I am glad you have brought up this thread.

I have stuck up for Larry all summer and beyond, BUT he is NOT doing the business.

Yes he is playing with players of poor standard but he needs to raise his game

- he hasn't so needs dropped.

It's all very sad:mad:

Kingston will continue to be picked as we will want a decent price for him come January.

We won't even get our money back if he isn't in the team.

And to think some thought he was actually a better player than Rudi Skacel. :rolleyes:

letsalllaughathobos
Seriously, gtf.

the lazy b*****d is happy to stand about doing ****** all he should be embarassed.

then again thats why he is in the spl and not at a higher level.

The man has so much talent.

Remember when he joined us? He was straining at the leash, throwing himself into Gronlund-esque challenges and he really wanted it! I hope Csaba can drop him, and give him the kick in the arse he needs to get back to that level.

Larry could probably play at any level he wants if he put his mind to it, but what we're seeing recently is the reason that he plays in the Scottish Premier League.

The minute Cesnauskis is fit, I'd like to see Kingston dropped.

Either that or release him now.

If you're that good, you don't spend your career in Libya, Checnya or Scotland.

The Old Tolbooth
Seriously, gtf.

Totally agree, I keep thinking that if we play him through the middle then he would be a much better player, but to be honest I think he needs time on the bench (like 6 months) to realise that he's "not all that"

Can anybody else visualise Kingston spitting the dummy If he was dropped? I can.

To be fair, who gives a sh*t?

His feelings are of no concern to me.

Can anybody else visualise Kingston spitting the dummy If he was dropped? I can.

He walked off and gave Frail a mouthful of abuse when Frail rightly took him off against Kilmarnock towards the end of last season.

He thinks that he is 'special'

To be fair, who gives a sh*t?

His feelings are of no concern to me.

With Jamie Mole still in the team, Kingston's certainly not my main worry at the moment.

With Jamie Mole still in the team, Kingston's certainly not my main worry at the moment.

If Clum can bang them in with, presumably, hard working wingers who create chances, so can Jamie Mole.

Kingston will continue to be picked as we will want a decent price for him come January.

We won't even get our money back if he isn't in the team.

And to think some thought he was actually a better player than Rudi Skacel. :rolleyes:

Top post again, Drylaw.

If we can recoup what we've spunked on him, then that would be a return in my book.

Top post again, Drylaw.

If we can recoup what we've spunked on him, then that would be a return in my book.

I think it would have to be a very very foolish club owner who would ignore the chequered playing history in the world's troublespots. They would also have to believe what the player's agent was telling him about how this is a better player than Essien. That foolish owner would also not watch any full games played by Kingston and instead only watch a compilation of his 'greatest bits'. Maybe that foolish owner would be able to get a try before you buy deal. If only Kingston would not get sent off and banned for a number of games for false accusations of racism during that period as no foolish owner would be so foolish to take Kingston on after that? :eek:

Being an infrequent poster on here and having held much the same opinion as the OP for quite some time I apologise for going over, perhaps, old ground.

Also for seeming smug... but I hope we stop with the 'We're not worthy' pish, the cheesy chant crap and general reverance that Larry seems to be held by quite a lot of the Heart of Midlothian support.

Now, I have only been to a handful of matches since he has been at the club, so I'm not a 'real fan', but I have yet to know of any match that he has controlled or been instrumental in.

I'm sure there are many cheaper options within this league that contribute more to the team.

Being an infrequent poster on here and having held much the same opinion as the OP for quite some time I apologise for going over, perhaps, old ground.

Also for seeming smug... but I hope we stop with the 'We're not worthy' pish, the cheesy chant crap and general reverance that Larry seems to be held by quite a lot of the Heart of Midlothian support.

Now, I have only been to a handful of matches since he has been at the club, so I'm not a 'real fan', but I have yet to know of any match that he has controlled or been instrumental in.

I'm sure there are many cheaper options within this league that contribute more to the team.

Gomis looks a better and more influential midfielder than Kingston.

And to think he was playing for Cowdenbeath 2 years ago.

Jambof3tornado

wonder how much the utd lad that scored that belter of a free kick is on???

Larry needs to be subbed if he underperforms,thats much more of a kick in the pants than being dropped altogether IMO!!

The Old Tolbooth

Remind me, is it Gomis or Kingston that's the international player?

I think that all of the United midfield looked like better players than Kingston today.

Remind me, is it Gomis or Kingston that's the international player?

Kingston should maybe just give up club football and concentrate on the Ghana NT - it's the only time he appears to give his all.

I think that all of the United midfield looked like better players than Kingston today.

I think they looked better than ALL our midfielders,

Kingston should maybe just give up club football and concentrate on the Ghana NT - it's the only time he appears to give his all.

Very true.

Not at the game today as I am a part time fan. However it seems like business as usual.

Ghana = Play amazing

HMFC = I don't give a flying ****.

**** him. I would rather have Ian Black in the team. At least that **** tries.

bigis semiauskas
In a strange way mate I am glad you have brought up this thread.

I have stuck up for Larry all summer and beyond, BUT he is NOT doing the business.

Yes he is playing with players of poor standard but he needs to raise his game

- he hasn't so needs dropped.

It's all very sad:mad:

Playing with players of a poor standard you say,spot on but he is also one of them,

15thou? i wouldnt give him 15quid,this is nothing new we will never get players worth that sort of cash per week,we are watching Blue Square quality but we have been for years stop kidding yourself Clerry,who cares who is the 3rd farce ?

where does it get you.

Agree that Kingston was awful today as he has been all season really.

Why he continues to shoot from free-kicks when it is obvious his "magic" for the free kicks has disappeared is beyond me - we had 2 free kicks today and he tried to shoot from them both when pumping the ball in the box would of been a better option.

The one thing I will say is that Kingston, I think, is far far more effective in a central midfield role, I have yet to see him have a really decent game right midfield. I say drop him when we have someone who fit who can play right midfield - and get him to fight for a place in centre midfield.

With the ability that he has he should be an absolute standout in the SPL. That he doesn't even merit a place in our team speaks volumes about his attitude.

If anyone is foolish enough to bid for him, lets hope Vlad doesn't haggle too much.

The one thing I will say is that Kingston, I think, is far far more effective in a central midfield role, I have yet to see him have a really decent game right midfield. I say drop him when we have someone who fit who can play right midfield - and get him to fight for a place in centre midfield.

Totally agree.

What I don't get about Csaba, he says wingers should track back, Kingston does not do this yet he still plays him, I'd understand it if it was the Premiership or another big league where you need all of your best players week in week out but it's not. It's the SPL, we're not playing Real Madrid, we play the likes of Inverness, St Mirren and Motherwell. If a player doesn't do what he is supposed to then drop him. We have so many youth players that if they were given the chance would do anything to play, if they were asked to run for 90 minutes, box to box for the entire match they would, they may not be as effective as Kingston because they don't have the ability yet (or some of them may?). What my point is, is if a player isn't following instructions, things go wrong, anybody can track back in a game, it is afterall a TEAM game, not the 10 men + Larry show.

It's obvious Csaba rates Kingston, what he needs to do is realise that Larry's lack of willingness to do a simple job may cost us a European place at the end of the season if we are constantly leaking silly goals that can be avoided.

I like Kingston, but it's up to Csaba to tell him what to do and if he doesn't follow orders he should drop him - simple.

He has been crap recently but lack of effort is not a problem.Poor form and not worth his 15000 a week wages i agree but lack of effort i will have to disagree.

Nelly Terraces

Everybody goes on about this blokes supposed 'talent'. well, I've witnessed very little of what could be described as genuine talent from this latest waster to pull on maroon.

Oh hold on, once did a back flick against St Mirren about 9 months ago. Woo - the new Pele.

Before this season, I would never have said this, especially after the Hull City game, where he was magnificent and worked really hard. But he hasn't looked interested in a competitive game for a good year now. I would lose absolutely no sleep if we got rid of him and made a bit of money out of it.

Seriously, gtf.

Thats all that needs to be said!!! Along with mole, Ksanevicius..GTF. Discrace!!!

Not only will he be picking up ?15k a week there will be appearnce bonusses on top of that!!!

Thats all that needs to be said!!! Along with mole, Ksanevicius..GTF. Discrace!!!

Not only will he be picking up ?15k a week there will be appearnce bonusses on top of that!!!

to be fair, I doubt Mole and Ksan-whogivesatoss earn anything like Kingston nor do they have the reputation.

For what some folk think he is worth he should be controlling games....can anyone remember this? Maybe they should at guys like Mendes and Ferguson (yes, Ferguson) to see how it's done in the SPL.

He can't even strike a ball properly!!

Nelly Terraces

Kingston is one these 'performing seals' type of people. He can probably do keepie uppie wi his todger about 4000 times in training, but then when he crosses the white line on a matchday you see the real, ahem, 'player', utterly bereft of any real footballing ability in a match situation.

A show pony. A circus trick. A waste of space, and of ?15,000 a week.

Nelly Terraces
Should be moved on asap.

Player or not, Hearts simply cannot justify the wages he is on.

If you look at the wages paid to what he actually offers back in return I'd say it's not stretching it too far to say that he is, in reality, the WORST player currently playing in this league for any side.

he has the talent, but just thinks he is playing a world class team all the time

he thinks he can do what he wants when he wants BUT larry, there is another 9 players playing with you up there.

:107years:

You'd think it would be to have him in the shop window.

But who'd buy him after watching his performances over the past few games?

he will start to improve nearer the next transfer window. Remember he said that Hearts are his stepping stone to bigger clubs, so why should he bother, with the possiblity of getting injured, Was there not an other player in the not to distant past that publicly said he did not play and was worried he would get injured and ruin his chances of a move.

It is a pity that Hearts have such a talented player and not able to get the best out of him. I agree we need every player playing with passion and effort. I just wish there was some way of keeping such talent. It says something for Scottish football, maybe! Or he is just;):) lazy

Guest jambomickey
Should be moved on asap.

Player or not, Hearts simply cannot justify the wages he is on.

spot on! get the over paid under achiever too feck

Archived