Did anyone else today?...............

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Look at our bench and go...................................... Get in, we have the bench to take on anyone.

I personally thought after the game that we had better players on the bench, except the Kello and Jonnson at RB.

Why we not playing the better players on the bench now? Is it Vlad, or is it Csaba's decision?

Sorry that sounds quite contradictory, but we've got better players on the bench today, yet we lose 3-0. Hmmm.

Guest jambomickey

bruno and tullberg aren't 100% fit yet and thomson and rapnik are just kids but i do agree palazuelos should be playing in front of karapidis and nade should be playing instead of mole

I looked at the bench and thought... something is not right with this tullberg fello, we signed him injured after only seeing him play 15 minutes of a pre season game. He gets passed his injury and straight away he's on the bench and gets some game time where as nobody else would of. So much **** is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

chester copperpot
bruno and tullberg aren't 100% fit yet and thomson and rapnik are just kids but i do agree palazuelos should be playing in front of karapidis and nade should be playing instead of mole

I know what you're saying mate, but I want my best players starting.

I'd rather have 60 mins Nade and 25 mins Tull instead of the junk we had up front but that's called hindsight and I'm pee'd off tonight.

A fit Bruno will be like a new signing, IMO. The man oozes class. I haven't seen Tullberg yet but i'll trust Shaba's judgement on that one.

Guys; i'm hating the negativity. It's been a decent start to the season, all in all.

Jambof3tornado

Nade should play from the start to give us our best chance of scoring 1st,we cannot claw our way back into games easily due to lack of effort or leadership,so lets not wait until we go behind before getting him on the park.

Let him play until he is hanging out of his arce. I dont think he is going to get any fitter but he will become much more match sharp!!!

letsalllaughathobos
I know what you're saying mate, but I want my best players starting.

I'd rather have 60 mins Nade and 25 mins Tull instead of the junk we had up front but that's called hindsight and I'm pee'd off tonight.

totally agree mate,the two huddies up front where pants,

the other thing i was thinking that if nade is'nt fit after all this time he is never going to be fit enough.

most of these players should be embarrased after today.

portobellojambo1
A fit Bruno will be like a new signing, IMO. The man oozes class. I haven't seen Tullberg yet but i'll trust Shaba's judgement on that one.

Guys; i'm hating the negativity. It's been a decent start to the season, all in all.

I agree with you to an extent S.N.T.H..

But it wasn't so much getting beat today that was the problem, it was more the manner of the defeat. I don't like saying it, but I have already a few time this evening, the team just didn't seem to care, it's difficult to put your finger on it, but there didn't seem to be anybody in Maroon and White on the park that really looked as if they were hurting at the way the game was panning out.

The Old Tolbooth
Look at our bench and go...................................... Get in, we have the bench to take on anyone.

I personally thought after the game that we had better players on the bench, except the Kello and Jonnson at RB.

Why we not playing the better players on the bench now? Is it Vlad, or is it Csaba's decision?

Sorry that sounds quite contradictory, but we've got better players on the bench today, yet we lose 3-0. Hmmm.

One thing I'm convinced about is that it is most definitely Vlad that's picking the team, I refuse to believe that Csaba could be so blind and stupid week in, week out, especially with his decent track record in the past.

letsalllaughathobos
I agree with you to an extent S.N.T.H..

But it wasn't so much getting beat today that was the problem, it was more the manner of the defeat. I don't like saying it, but I have already a few time this evening, the team just didn't seem to care, it's difficult to put your finger on it, but there didn't seem to be anybody in Maroon and White on the park that really looked as if they were hurting at the way the game was panning out.

the game reminded me of last season when we where there and we got beat 4-1 with 3 sent off.

terrible display.

now we will see what shabba is made of next week against killie which will be just as tough game.

letsalllaughathobos
One thing I'm convinced about is that it is most definitely Vlad that's picking the team, I refuse to believe that Csaba could be so blind and stupid week in, week out, especially with his decent track record in the past.

yep mad vlad defo had a say in the team today.

Jambos Till I Die

Hope Csaba is picking the team and not Vlad. Reminds me exactly of last year though we never have a good performance when we go through there lets hope that changes against Killie on saturday.

Remember we still have

Obua

Driver

Aguair (Not Match Fit)

Chesny

All Injured.

I looked at the bench and thought

Balogh - totally untested, why has McDonald been dropped to 3rd choice

Thomson - first division quality at best

Rapnik - totally untested youngster

Aguiar - a player with no heart - unsuited to Scottish football

Palazuelos - a player with no drive - unsuited to Scottish football

Nade - an utter disgrace in his physical appearance/effort at Hearts

Tullburg - an unknown quantity

It didn't cheer me up any when I looked at the bench and saw that lot as well as the management team:eek:

letsalllaughathobos
i agree with you there mate

i just cant see any half decent manager playing mole and aurdrey up front against that dundee defence.

I think that Nade is an obvious starter then I hope we can get a proper look at Tullberg then we could have a good partnership .

letsalllaughathobos
Hope Csaba is picking the team and not Vlad. Reminds me exactly of last year though we never have a good performance when we go through there lets hope that changes against Killie on saturday.

Remember we still have

Obua

Driver

Aguair (Not Match Fit)

Chesny

All Injured.

good point that was where we lost it today(in midfeild)to start with.

It didn't cheer me up any when I looked at the bench and saw that lot as well as the management team:eek:

What a load of bull****.

Bruno Aguiar 'a player with no heart'. Behave yourself; Bruno has given nothing but 100% from Hearts since he joined us. He's a cultured player and more continental in style, but he certainly plays with heart. There's no justification for your comment at all.

Don't even get me started on your opinion of Ruben Palazuelos.. unbelievable. He's one of the most commited professionals at the club and he certainly has the drive to get into the team, despite being unfairly overlooked in favour of Karapidis every single week. He's still banging on the door.

I agree RE Thomson though, he's terrible.

What on earth does physical appearance have to do with being a footballer?

Thomson may well be 1st division at best but he has never been as bad as Jonsson was today.Bruno and Ruben should be 1st team starts as well.Okay Bruno been injured but Ruben should be one of the first names on our teamsheat going by last seasons performances.

Get the cup semi dvd out to see how good Bruno is too by the way.

I think some people are re writing history with regards to Bruno.

I remember him as being lightweight, flattered to deceive a bit and never really offered anything different to the team, although to be generous, was fairly dangerous at set pieces.

It'll be interesting to see what impact he makes in the coming weeks after being out for over a year.

When i was leaving Riccarton this morning after Daniels training, the players coach was ready to leave, Tam Ritchie ran back up the steps and came back down clutching a brown envelope which he took to the coach which i found odd, when someone jokingly said to him "is that the fax in then?" he said "Dinnae even go there". Maybe it was something entirely innocent, but then again....who knows.

I looked at the players on our bench today and thought "why the feck are at least 4 of them not starting ?"

Personally, and this won't be popular :), but I'd prefer Robbie at RB when he is fit. Plus, I don't like central defenders in midfield. :cool:

The Old Tolbooth
When i was leaving Riccarton this morning after Daniels training, the players coach was ready to leave, Tam Ritchie ran back up the steps and came back down clutching a brown envelope which he took to the coach which i found odd, when someone jokingly said to him "is that the fax in then?" he said "Dinnae even go there". Maybe it was something entirely innocent, but then again....who knows.

I think that says it all really :mad:

Personally, and this won't be popular :), but I'd prefer Robbie at RB when he is fit. Plus, I don't like central defenders in midfield. :cool:

I think it would now be hard to deny unfortunately that, after all these years, Robbie is STILL the best right back at the club. Thats quite worrying really.

The Old Tolbooth
I think it would now be hard to deny unfortunately that, after all these years, Robbie is STILL the best right back at the club. Thats quite worrying really.

Thanks for making a bad day even worse! :mad:

On another note, do we have another left back? Because Lee Wallace is friggin murder!!

I've thought that for years, doesn't mean he is brilliant mind. God knows what we do at left back though, as Lee clearly isn't one...and I doubt he wants to play there.

I've thought that for years, doesn't mean he is brilliant mind. God knows what we do at left back though, as Lee clearly isn't one...and I doubt he wants to play there.

Quite liked the laddie Brown that played against Hull but he'd have to be a strong character to be played in front of some of our so called support.

Rapnik ? Dont know much about him but by all accounts he's a central defender by nature and I'm not sure he's even left footed ?? (anyone)

Palazuleos ? Bomb scare in the making probably.

No one else springs to mind but it certainly needs fixed, but then we knew that before the last window closed and did feck all about it.

Wasnt at the game today so dont know how Wallace was, but he's been directly responsible for 5 goals this season (none of them at the right end)

Quite liked the laddie Brown that played against Hull but he'd have to be a strong character to be played in front of some of our so called support.

Rapnik ? Dont know much about him but by all accounts he's a central defender by nature and I'm not sure he's even left footed ?? (anyone)

Palazuleos ? Bomb scare in the making probably.

No one else springs to mind but it certainly needs fixed, but then we knew that before the last window closed and did feck all about it.

Wasnt at the game today so dont know how Wallace was, but he's been directly responsible for 5 goals this season (none of them at the right end)

I agree. You need to have at least 2 reasonable options for every position. Leaving the left back one uncovered was just negligent.

I agree. You need to have at least 2 reasonable options for every position. Leaving the left back one uncovered was just negligent.

The problem is that Wallace is highly rated by coaches for some reason (Not by anyone who's seen him in a Hearts jersey regularly surely) and that and the absence of an alternative is keeping him in the team, in fact he's probably the first name Csaba writes down every week.

Lee Wallace is highly rated by Hearts & Scotland coaches because he is actually a decent player despite some of the honking gash form we've seen from him recently and now & again over the last 18 months or so.....we ALL know he can play much better WHY? because we've all seen him play much better - however someone needs to sort out his form / confidence / attitude or else he is wasting himself & his ability ... some of Wallace play yesterday & recently was stupid & crap but that doesn't make him a crap player just someone playing crap ... Miko's resurgence of reasonably decent form & taking some responsibility is exactly what we need from Wallace... (& Mole & Elliot etc)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Lee Wallace is highly rated by Hearts & Scotland coaches because he is actually a decent player despite some of the honking gash form we've seen from him recently and now & again over the last 18 months or so.....we ALL know he can play much better WHY? because we've all seen him play much better - however someone needs to sort out his form / confidence / attitude or else he is wasting himself & his ability ... some of Wallace play yesterday & recently was stupid & crap but that doesn't make him a crap player just someone playing crap ... Miko's resurgence of reasonably decent form & taking some responsibility is exactly what we need from Wallace... (& Mole & Elliot etc)

Good post.

I'm hating this current trend of Wallace being a scapegoat.

Please don't turn him into a Elliot or Mole because he is so much better than that.

Good post.

I'm hating this current trend of Wallace being a scapegoat.

Please don't turn him into a Elliot or Mole because he is so much better than that.

He needs dropped thats for sure.

If we don't another LB at the Club someone needs shot.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He definitely needs dropped.

Bad form is different from being useless though. He clearly has the talent.

What I would give for Fysass or Stephane Mahe right now.

Wallace is still a young player but is in very serious danger of becoming another lost "Good prospect"

He has been in the first team squad for a few years now and he has yet to perform well over a period of time.

Where do we play Wallace?

Would not have him anywhere near LB at the moment. Problem is there is very little experience to come in. You would have to look at the younger age groups for a player to come in - and there may not be anyone who is ready yet - it might be too soon.

LB is an area we really need to beef up.

that's my big bee in the bonnet with the team selection, Mole should be dropped and Ruben should always start and in front of karapidis .:cool:

First of all I would say we should have strengthend the left back position but didn't.

So I may get shot down. Actually I probably will. But if we weren't then we should have kept Goncalves. A better defender than Wallace.

So I may get shot down. Actually I probably will. But if we weren't then we should have kept Goncalves. A better defender than Wallace.

They are both not very good full back's mate. If Wallace was in, we would ask for Jose to get a run. If Jose was in, we would be asking for Wallace.

Suppose some would ask the question if Csaba could get the brief good form Jose showed when he first arrived. All said and done the clause in Jose's loan for the price agreed was too many christmas's to turn down.

LB is becoming more of a worry as the weeks go on.

Archived