Who would you keep?

Greedy_Jambo

Mad vlad has decided on a total clear out. But your his arse licker and he's allowed you to choose 3 players to stay. Who do you keep?

My 3 are..

1. Stewart

2. Kingston

3. Driver

My choices are talent related.

Mad vlad has decided on a total clear out. But your his arse licker and he's allowed you to choose 3 players to stay. Who do you keep?

My 3 are..

1. Stewart

2. Kingston

3. Driver

To compensate for the mental anguish he has caused you, he also allows you to sell three to the glue factory and keep the profits.

My three are:

Mole

Ksana

Nade (glue factory pays by the kilo)

Sub. Kingston

Jambof3tornado

My 3 are..

1. Stewart

2. Kingston

3. Driver

Talent related your choices may be but for the money you pay Larry you could have 3 or 4 players. Stewart is either very good or very bad,and Driver is a talent,but appears to be rather injury prone.

My 3 would be Eggy,(god this is hard),em, Nade(coz he will come good) and probably Kello(a good keeper is essential).

To compensate for the mental anguish he has caused you, he also allows you to sell three to the glue factory and keep the profits.

My three are:

Mole

Ksana

Nade (glue factory pays by the kilo)

Sub. Kingston

haha!

Jambof3tornado

To the glue factory without doubt Wallace(come back Jose all is forgiven),Mole(sorry but you just aint good enough) and Larry K(skillful as you may be we play 11 v 11 and cannot afford to carry passengers which is what you are more often than not)(almost nakamura like,but sellick can afford to carry a passenger and we cannot)

To be honest i would of kept Burley, Hartley and Skacel. But hey they were very bad boys and vlad only likes nice boys like miko.

Pressley should of finished his carreer with us and brellier should of stayed also.

1. Kello

2. Stewart

3. Driver

Personally, I'd only get rid of Ksanavicius, Cesnauskis and Makela, but a lot of the rest would only be squad players!!! We need a goalscorer, a proper right-back and a midfielder to partner Stewart. I'd loan some of the younger ones.

I would like to see a huge clearout.

The only players I would keep are those who have shown commitment to the team when on the field.

Kello, Neilson, Berra, Jonsson, Stewart, Driver, Miko. I was impressed by the likes of Glen and McGowan last year so would keep the best of the young players.

All the others can go.

The Old Tolbooth

Kello (outstanding today)

Eggert

Bruno

Glen

Berra (although needs to improve a bit)

Stewart (although still to be totally convinced)

That's it I'm afraid, too early to judge Tullberg or Obua yet, but the omens don't look too good for Obua (hope I'm wrong though)

Funny i asked similar question a few weeks ago a got the usual HOBO pish,one a would keep now is Kello,guy has been outstanding in every game he,s played.

Archived