serious question

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

how many of this present bunch of over paid under achievers do you think would have got a game in burleys team? i'd say none and that's how far mad vlad has took us backwards

how many of this present bunch of over paid under achievers do you think would have got a game in burleys team? i'd say none and that's how far mad vlad has took us backwards

Not one buddy.Romanov is a erse.Sooner he is gone the better.Now watch the sheep shoot me down in flames bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Miko and Robbie both did. I think Kingston would have as well as he would not have got the star treatment that has allowed him to show zero commitment and continue to get picked.

Guest jambomickey
Burley has gone, get over it! Ask yourself who paid for the players Burley wanted?

same people who paid to watch that gash today! us,

Guest jambomickey
Miko and Robbie both did. I think Kingston would have as well as he would not have got the star treatment that has allowed him to show zero commitment and continue to get picked.

how many times did miko play?

An extremely valid question, but I doubt it will get the respect it deserves. If you look at other teams' fans websites many of them have serious debate about their team's performance but there are too many of us who expect 3 points every single week for a question like this to be taken seriously.

Guest jambomickey
An extremely valid question, but I doubt it will get the respect it deserves. If you look at other teams' fans websites many of them have serious debate about their team's performance but there are too many of us who expect 3 points every single week for a question like this to be taken seriously.

were you there today mate? i was and it was a disgrace

No mate, I live abroad and had to make do with Hearts World as usual.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I think your question is valid, but feel too many people will take your reference to Vlad as a personal dig at him rather than a serious debate about where we are in footballing terms compared to 3 years ago, and will therefore respond accordingly.

chester copperpot

There is no way to describe it other than the fact the day was awful,

Hope I never experience that again, ever.

Guest jambomickey

we can not say with confidence that we won't get that again because this squad of players are at best average

Kingston and that's about it.

Its really quite depressing comparing the current team with Burley's team, the 98 team or even the team we had under Levein.

There must have been not far off 3000 of us at Tannadice today and once again we saw our team being being embarrassed by a team we should be beating. We deserve a lot better.

siegementality

Never mind bud there will be a certain poster along shortly (when None lets him out his box) to tell you that historically Hearts always fair badly against Dundee Utd. It's all for the greater good apparently, it's part of the cutting back required at Hearts. I didn't expect the cutting back to extend to the players cutting back on effort, skill and passion though.

Never mind bud there will be a certain poster along shortly (when None lets him out his box) to tell you that historically Hearts always fair badly against Dundee Utd. It's all for the greater good apparently, it's part of the cutting back required at Hearts. I didn't expect the cutting back to extend to the players cutting back on effort, skill and passion though.

May I save whoever it is a post! Last 22 league games...

Dundee United 22 7 2 13

Hearts 22 13 2 7

siegementality
May I save whoever it is a post! Last 22 league games...

Dundee United 22 7 2 13

Hearts 22 13 2 7

I think you know who it is,and what my point was. Interestingly four of our seven losses have come in the last five games against them with them winning 4-0, 4-1,3-0, 3-0.

We go on about other supporters living in the past..... are we in danger of being such a support? Living off the brief carcass of success that was 3 years ago?

Who do we play next?

Kingston and that's about it.

Its really quite depressing comparing the current team with Burley's team, the 98 team or even the team we had under Levein.

There must have been not far off 3000 of us at Tannadice today and once again we saw our team being being embarrassed by a team we should be beating. We deserve a lot better.

Not to take the thread off course but thats exagerating by over 1000

Archived