The Official Bring Back Shaggy Thread!

Guest Fabuloso

No sense of humour? I work beside a guy named Neave and he's dour too.

People are going to be inclined to be less responsive to 'humour' after a 3-0 humping.

Think about it......

What did Frail's first 6 or 7 games run of results look like?

I reckon it was probably about the same as Laszlo's so far. Better goal difference too?

Guest Fabuloso
People are going to be inclined to be less responsive to 'humour' after a 3-0 humping.

Think about it......

I'll definately do that. Cheers.

The White Cockade

We played 4-5-1 when Vlad picked Shaggy's team

We play 4-5-1 now Vlad picks Csabo's team although Csaba

may have more of a say in it (or maybe not)

results mostly the same and entertainment value zero

by Vlad I mean his "eyes and ears" at Riccarton/Tynecastle who are an invidious presence in the background at all times

Shaggy was hard done by IMO

He did his best under impossible circumstances and you could see how frustrated he was getting

I think he only stayed for the player's sakes

Csaba is saying what people want to hear but that only works when results go your way

Some of the stuff he comes out with after duff performances like today is just nonsense

He is quite funny - but so was Bertie Vogts

Once we drop down from third I can't see us getting back up there this season

No sense of humour? I work beside a guy named Neave and he's dour too.

How do you know I wasn't talking about Laszlo?

Or have i gone too far?

Guest Fabuloso

by Vlad I mean his "eyes and ears" at Riccarton/Tynecastle who are an invidious presence in the background at all times

He did his best under impossible circumstances and you could see how frustrated he was getting

Csaba is saying what people want to hear but that only works when results go your way

Some of the stuff he comes out with after duff performances like today is just nonsense

I have to admit that I didn't intend this to be a serious thread however much of what you say looks fair.

Guest Fabuloso
How do you know I wasn't talking about Laszlo?

Or have i gone too far?

Hey Neave, this'll make you smile. By some incedible coincidence I've stumbled upon Scooby Doo on Boomerang. Do you believe in fate?

Hey Neave, this'll make you smile. By some incedible coincidence I've stumbled upon Scooby Doo on Boomerang. Do you believe in fate?

I'm not entirely sure is this is some thicky-veiled metaphor, so I'm going to say something completely neutral and unrelated.

Sphincter.

Is there any evidence that we are better than last season? Some old mixture of good and bad....poor away form etc.

Too early to judge Csaba but his mission is clear. He has to get this squad playing consistently better.

jamboinglasgow

so the fact they play the same formation means that vlad is heavily controling csabas team. Sorry but believe it or not 4-5-1 is widely used in europe. In this country we have the "only win by 4-4-2" mentatily and while the we are lacking the players who can play this effectivly as most of the ones who can are either injured or lacking match fitness. We dont have the players either who can play 4-4-2 as we dont have 2 fit and ready strikers, only mole.

Also I have always said that 3rd is not this seasons aim, this seasons aim is to rebuild and improve. For me this means a minimum of fifth. I cant see a team that stands out as a third team either.

It is way to early. Csaba has had only 7 games. We didnt improve the aquad much in the transfer window apart from Tullberg and Obua (im not going to speculate why) so we still have the same team that finished 8th last season.

Remember Frails first few games in charge? We were awful but getting the results, thats what we are doing at the moment. I think we have still to see the Csaba effect at Tynecastle.

A couple positive notes though is Michael Stewarts form and the signing of Marian Kello.

I hope posters slating the 4-5-1 formation are remembering the striking options we have at the moment. Nade - Had to go on a huge fitness regime, Tullberg injured and barely featured and Gary Glen was suspended for the first match (I think, maybe someone can confirm this for me) and has been injured aswell. Apart from Mole we have had no one else.

Frail picked the team and Csaba now picks the team. IMO of course.

But I think the reason that we are still seeing 4-5-1 is because we have no strikers, not necessarily because it's Vlad's choice.

Jambof3tornado
Frail picked the team and Csaba now picks the team. IMO of course.

But I think the reason that we are still seeing 4-5-1 is because we have no strikers, not necessarily because it's Vlad's choice.

Correct. You cannot play 2 up if you dont have 2 strikers. But having said that if I dont see Nade and Tullberg on from the start next week I wont be a happy little jambo!!!

Archived