Sometimes Csaba the fans know best ....

CJGJ

Karapidis -- never going to be a quality holding midfielder

Kingston -- in the words of Mick McCArthy today "I demand a high work-rate from them. The ones who don't put it in don't play.

Ksanavicius -- not good enough -- at best a substitute/squad player.

Mole -- Sorry but in the role we ask him to play he is not good enough -- little goal threat and despite effort little in the way of linking play with the midfielders

Midfield mix -- just not right and it has been that way since start of season.

Time for action now -- we and the manager have had a good look at the squad -- time for change in our team and formation.

Kingston -- in the words of Mick McCArthy today "I demand a high work-rate from them. The ones who don't put it in don't play.

Mole -- Sorry but in the role we ask him to play he is not good enough -- little goal threat and despite effort little in the way of linking play with the midfielders

Time for action now -- we and the manager have had a good look at the squad -- time for change in our team and formation.

The only point I disagree on is Karapidis. I think he's played well this season until today and he didn't look fit today. I think his leg had strapping on it. If thats the case I don't have a clue why he played.

The time for action was before the transfer window closed. Hopefully Tullberg can add some sort of attacking threat to our impotent team. We are also defensively very poor.

Look Karipidis has done okay, very good for a CH actually, but that's the point he is a CH. He is mobile and good in possession for a CH but not mobile enough for CM.

Too right about the mix in midfield - all wrong in the last few weeks.

Quite frankly we deserve better than this. 3 and 4 goal humpings to Utd are beyond embarrassing now and we lost our discipline again today.

Within two weeks Driver, Obua and Cesney will be back and Tullberg will be fully fit (I have almost written Nade off now, just never going to be fit). I expect major changes to the shape of the team and the personnel. I don't want to see Mole, Wallace and Audrey. I don't really want to see Karipidis in CM (the way the team defended today, he will be back at CB soon). I want Kngston to get a real kick up the ass and asked to answer the question why he has not scored or set up a goal this season?

Csaba big changes are needed becasue the team you have put out in the last two weeks is bottom 6 material.

The time for action was before the transfer window closed. Hopefully Tullberg can add some sort of attacking threat to our impotent team. We are also defensively very poor.

did tullberg get on today mate?

I forgot to mention this. We have to give Csaba two transfer windows before we really judge him because he is dealing with the same no-hopers as last year.

It may well be that this is the best he can do with this lot and needs far more of his own signings in.

Here is the bottom line; we have no leaders, winners, game-changers, goal scorers or IMPACT players in the squad. We have a lot of technically pretty decent and tidy players but I don't see us being able to go away from home and score goals and we are only marginally better at the back than last season.

The only point I disagree on is Karapidis. I think he's played well this season until today and he didn't look fit today. I think his leg had strapping on it. If thats the case I don't have a clue why he played.

Karapidis has been murder since the Airdrie game.

Karapidis has been murder since the Airdrie game.

He was easily one of our better players last week.

Big changes for next week is a must because, being humped by Dundee Utd again is disgracefull. Kingston and wallace need dropped, Audry and Mole need to be told they are not good enough for the SPL and Karipidis needs to be played in his natural position. A simple 4-4-2 is needed, not this ****ty 4-5-1 we keep seeing every week.It will be interesting to hear the thoughts of Csaba after today's match.

Get all the Liths to ****.Start from the back.Get Karapidis back there,Wallace to ****.Kingston to **** and Mole to ****

:hobofish: Have you watched any games this season? Miko, Kello and Zaliukas have been 3 of our better players this season. But if your only going to judge players by what you read in the daily record then batter in.

He was easily one of our better players last week.

maybe a bit better than against Falkirk or Airdrie, but still not good enough.

Do we really need to play a such a defensive player/position in the Premier League other than away to the old firm?

:hobofish: Have you watched any games this season? Miko, Kello and Zaliukas have been 3 of our better players this season. But if your only going to judge players by what you read in the daily record then batter in.

Kello isn't a "lith" and Zal has been a complete bomb scare in just about every game. Other than that I agree. :P

Kello isn't a "lith" and Zal has been a complete bomb scare in just about every game. Other than that I agree. :P

I was just including Kello because I'd imagine the poster was meaning the Kaunas signings. I disagree on Zaliukas, for me he's improved leaps and bounds this season with Berra. Or so I though until today anyway :eek:

maybe a bit better than against Falkirk or Airdrie, but still not good enough.

Do we really need to play a such a defensive player/position in the Premier League other than away to the old firm?

I'd probaly agree he shouldn't be playing in the midfield role but he is, and that's not his fault. And judging on his performances this season bar a couple of games I think he's been ok.

Big changes for next week is a must because, being humped by Dundee Utd again is disgracefull. Kingston and wallace need dropped, Audry and Mole need to be told they are not good enough for the SPL and Karipidis needs to be played in his natural position. A simple 4-4-2 is needed, not this ****ty 4-5-1 we keep seeing every week.It will be interesting to hear the thoughts of Csaba after today's match.

Sums it up for me.

I'd probaly agree he shouldn't be playing in the midfield role but he is, and that's not his fault. And judging on his performances this season bar a couple of games I think he's been ok.

Yeah he started the season ok in that position but I think it's been clear for a number of weeks now we need a proper Midfielder in there with Mikey.

rudi must stay

the fans didn't know jonsson could play right-back though, or that Marian Kello was a great goalie who we could get for free. He is doing the best he could at the moment imo

Just back......

We were awful.

I look forward to hearing Csaba try and talk his way out of this one.

We were dreadful. Having Mole and Ksana in the line-up is like starting with nine men. Then factor in lack of effort from Kingston, headless chicken days from Stewart and Jonsson and a bombscare performance from the central defence and you have a shambles. The second half was an embarrassment.

I think today marks the end of a lot of illusions.

Jambos Till I Die
Get all the Liths to ****.

What so you want Miko And Chesny just to go Miko played alright today and has done nothing wrong all season

Mon The Jambos

jamboinglasgow
I forgot to mention this. We have to give Csaba two transfer windows before we really judge him because he is dealing with the same no-hopers as last year.

It may well be that this is the best he can do with this lot and needs far more of his own signings in.

Here is the bottom line; we have no leaders, winners, game-changers, goal scorers or IMPACT players in the squad. We have a lot of technically pretty decent and tidy players but I don't see us being able to go away from home and score goals and we are only marginally better at the back than last season.

I think this is a good post. I think we have to remember we have the same players put us 8th last season. The fact that we are winning now should demonstrate that Csaba is a better manager then last season. I think he was appointed late enough that it was hard to make a real impact. His real aim is to create a team which has a decent mix of great youthful and young players with experenced players. It takes time to get the right players and team when anew manager comes in. Injuries are not helping at the moment. The youth players are being built into the team (through the work in the U19s and reserves) rather than shoved into the first team. It will be a while before the fruits of this process will be seen but I still remain posistive over the future of hearts.

mole should never get near the first team again. He was woeful today and has been all season.

Mole's woefulness isn't a reflection on his ability but the role he is being asked to fulfill week in week out. If we're not careful we will end up with another Calum Elliot on our hands. Can't believe we are still playing him up front in a 4-5-1 formation. How many non playing staff do we have picking up a wage for doing this, it's so unacceptable it's scary.

the fans didn't know jonsson could play right-back though, or that Marian Kello was a great goalie who we could get for free. He is doing the best he could at the moment imo

Which is why the thread was entitled ' Sometimes' -- still not convinced that Jonsson is a right back and as for Kello I am still not sure he selected him to come over however that move shows signs of promise.

This is not an anti manager thread but I think it is time to take stock and start to make a few decisions -- some of which are glaringly obvious.

I hope that Bruno can find his old form and that Tullberg can help -- but I do think it is time to ask 'what about Glen' -- he should now have his oppertunity to see if he can become the player we would all like him to be.

Mole's woefulness isn't a reflection on his ability but the role he is being asked to fulfill week in week out. If we're not careful we will end up with another Calum Elliot on our hands. Can't believe we are still playing him up front in a 4-5-1 formation. How many non playing staff do we have picking up a wage for doing this, it's so unacceptable it's scary.

I beg Calum Elliot to come back after seeing the 8th woeful peformence on the trot from Jamie Mole.

Broxburn_Jambo

IMO he just isn't good enough. At least Callum is scoring in the first division, Mole didn't when on loan at Queen of the South and I don't think he would for Livingston either.

I beg Calum Elliot to come back after seeing the 8th woeful peformence on the trot from Jamie Mole.

The point I was making is more about basic mishandling of the player to the team's detriment rather than his (or Elliot's) ability.

well at least today put to bed the myth that we are anything other than a very ordinary side. There is virtually no goal threat - especially when we play 1 up front - and the 1 is Jamie Mole. We can only hope that Tullberg can come up with some goals - I thought he showed some good touches when he came on.

With the current set of players we'll do well to finish fifth.

Like I said last week playing 4-5-1 isn't bad it just depends on the players you have playing in it. And at the moment we don't have the players to accomodate the system.

Ksana doesn't do anything. Mole hasn't got the nous (Sp?) to be the lone man. He does a lot of running but doesn't know what positions to get into, can't hold the ball up, can't make anything happen.

So bring in Nade or Tullberg as the main striker and then have Gary Glen as the supporting striker who will drop deep, close down, link up with the striker and provide a goal threat.

Then there are the wide positions. Larry should be dropped. Driver or Chesney should come in when fit to play on the opposite side to Miko.

Hopefully that can keep us going to the transfer window where we can try and bring in two creative players. One a wide man. ONe a second striker.

Kello a Lth??? Ok then.Miko is pesh this is his 5th season and he is mince hand full of decent games apart from that ****e.Zaliukas done not bad this season but no where near good enough.Karapidis back there.As for kszanevioushgklkjas or whatever he is called gtf.As for me reading whats in the papers shhhhhhhhhhhh.I go to the games son.But if u want to call me a Hibee cause you dont agree with me then go away son.

The Old Tolbooth

Jamie Mole is actually worse than bloody Clum ffs! I don't think I've almost burst blood vessels in my neck shouting at a Hearts player like that ever before.

*Apologies to the old guy sitting in front of me who had to listen to my ramblings until the 3rd goal went in, when I walked out!*

What has Ruben done wrong? Surely he is much better in the midfield than Christos? Could we not start the match with some players who might score goals and sub them later when they get knackered?

The best team has not been picked for a long, long time.

:sad:

Maybe switching Karapidis wi Jonsson will help.Maybe on my own here but i thought Karapidis was solid at rb couple of seasons ago.

jamboinglasgow
I guess the issue no manager/head coach has been given any sort of time under Vlad. In addition no manager appears to be given control over incoming and the out going of players under Vlad.

It does take times, unfortunately, I doubt he will be given the time or the power to make the changes required.

I would say that out of the four out of five players coming in (Obua, Tulliberg, Balough, Kello and Adrian) appear to be Csabas choices. I say Kello I think that he was, not certain though.

I think Csaba can be given more control then previous managers as I have mentioned in the past it comes down to trust. I feel there is a trust between the two that if strengthed will mean that Vlad will allow more control for Csaba.

And I also wish it didn't take time as the last two seasons have been hard to take so a good season would be nice, but if this season can be used to rebuild and strenghen then I'm sure the next few seasons will be great for hearts.

Archived