Sellick's rotation system

Horatio Caine

Happily accepted by the west coast media.

Remember the slatings we got when our `manager` was using it extensively?

What rotation system? Hesselink is always picking up niggly injuries and McGeady is dropped because he and Strachan have fallen out isn't he? The rest of their first pick XI play most weeks.

rudi must stay

they accept it because sadly it's working for them. The minute it doesn't it will be a different story

Strangely enough they've just addresed the same question on Radio Scotland.

Surprise surprise - conclusion is that Sellick have much higher quality players. so it's OK. Apparently.

I seem to remember the problem used to be said to be that you could never get a settled side, couldn't keep all the players happy etc. Won't apply to any OF team though.

What rotation system? Hesselink is always picking up niggly injuries and McGeady is dropped because he and Strachan have fallen out isn't he? The rest of their first pick XI play most weeks.

That's what I was thinking. The back four and midfield generally picks itself.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Strangely enough they've just addresed the same question on Radio Scotland.

Surprise surprise - conclusion is that Sellick have much higher quality players. so it's OK. Apparently.

I seem to remember the problem used to be said to be that you could never get a settled side, couldn't keep all the players happy etc. Won't apply to any OF team though.

To be fair, you could say that we have been on a pretty constant slide since that January transfer window, meaning the critics were pretty spot on.:)

Archived