Dundee United vs Heart of Midlothian official ( merged )thread

scott herbertson

C'MMMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN THE HEARTS!!!!!!!!

Well done OP. I did think of starting one at 9 o'clock this morning, but it just seemed so wrong - 1.30 ish is the right time IMO.

Geoff Kilpatrick
What's he saying?

Any team news

Put it this way. He would have Sergey from h**s.net spanking the monkey.

Geoff Kilpatrick
More than usual??:eek:

Good point. Sergey is probably like the guy from Catholic Boys who constantly masturbated and was dragged out of confession by the priest!

alwaysthereinspirit

Come on ye Hearts.

I'm at work so need something to cheer me up.

Lets have a good game and an even better 3 points.

Good point. Sergey is probably like the guy from Catholic Boys who constantly masturbated and was dragged out of confession by the priest!

oh feck, the very thought of him at his PC hand manoeuvring away after every post he does.:eek::boak::spongebob3::spongebob3:

Hearts: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston; Karipidis, Stewart; Mikoliunas; Ksanavicius; Mole. Subs: Palazuelos, Aguiar, Tullberg, Balogh, Nade, Thomson, Rapnik.

:)

Commander Harris

Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston; Karipidis, Stewart; Mikoliunas; Ksanavicius; Mole.

Subs: Palazuelos, Aguiar, Tullberg, Balogh, Nade, Thomson, Rapnik.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston; Karipidis, Stewart; Mikoliunas; Ksanavicius; Mole.

Subs: Palazuelos, Aguiar, Tullberg, Balogh, Nade, Thomson, Rapnik.

An unchanged Hearts side! Cue the moaning!

Seriously, Tullberg and Nade to do the damage in the second half.

strongest bench we have had for a long time but why the hell is the mole meister playing he is utter gash. apart from that i am happy great to see bruno on the bench and hopefull tullberg will get a decent run out and score a goal. another good thing is the fact the team is not changing week in week out.

rudi must stay
Hearts: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston; Karipidis, Stewart; Mikoliunas; Ksanavicius; Mole. Subs: Palazuelos, Aguiar, Tullberg, Balogh, Nade, Thomson, Rapnik.

our strongest line-up at the moment imo. Looks like a strong bench as well

Good to see them back, unfortunately Ksanvicius is still in the team though:(

Geoff Kilpatrick
strongest bench we have had for a long time but why the hell is the mole meister playing he is utter gash. apart from that i am happy great to see bruno on the bench and hopefull tullberg will get a decent run out and score a goal. another good thing is the fact the team is not changing week in week out.

1 change to the starting line-up in the past 3 weeks (Miko coming in for Driver).

I would say that Tullberg and Nade are still nowhere near to playing a full 90 minutes.

nice to see bruno back, hopefully he gets on at some point. not sure if he'll get on unless we're winning tho as he's not someone who i think can come on and change the game.

An entirely predictable side because of fitness issues.

However an entirely frustrating line-up. There are absolutely no goals or cutting edge in that team and there is no way that team should start today after last weeks perormance. It feels like from day one we have had a patch-up team and are waiting and waiting and waiting for a starting line-up that we are fully happy with.

Good to see Tullberg and Aguair on the bench. However, still no place for Ruben does not seem right and it begs the question where Bruno will play when fully fit. Also it would appear that Nade is just not going to ever start because obviosusly when fully fit he is still not fit enough.

Are we fast getting to the situation AGAIN where we have far more quality on the bench (Bruno, Ruben, Nade, Rapnik) than those on the pitch (Karipidis, Miko, Mole, Wallace).

I really like the look of that bench.

Having Karapidis in the team who can slot back to either RB or CB means that 5/7 players on the bench can be midfielders or strikers and we've got plenty of options to change tactics during the game if neccesary.

I hope we are winning comfortably so that Rapnik can get on, although I think our three subs will be Nade, Bruno and Tullberg in that order.

alwaysthereinspirit

However an entirely frustrating line-up. There are absolutely no goals or cutting edge in that team and there is no way that team should start today after last weeks perormance. It feels like from day one we have had a patch-up team and are waiting and waiting and waiting for a starting line-up that we are fully happy with.

Good to see Tullberg and Aguair on the bench. However, still no place for Ruben does not seem right and it begs the question where Bruno will play when fully fit. Also it would appear that Nade is just not going to ever start because obviosusly when fully fit he is still not fit enough.

Are we fast getting to the situation AGAIN where we have far more quality on the bench (Bruno, Ruben, Nade, Rapnik) than those on the pitch (Karipidis, Miko, Mole, Wallace).

Miko has done nothing to be part of your weak 4.

nice to see bruno back, hopefully he gets on at some point. not sure if he'll get on unless we're winning tho as he's not someone who i think can come on and change the game.

Is this not the problem with our entire squad. We have a lot of neat and tidy and technically sound footballers in the squad. Obua and Cesney are the same. We don't have a single player bar Driver who can beat a man, a single player including Driver who can cross the ball, and a single player who can regularly put the ball in the net. NO IMPACT PLAYERS!

Karapidis has done well in that position and Miko has been tremendous in the last few weeks.

It's a bit unfiar on Csaba to moan about the players above not starting because Bruno is coming back from injury, we don't know exactly how good Rapnik is because he hasn't been tested at 1st team level and Nade is still clearly not fit enough to last 90 minutes.

I agree that Mole and Wallace shouldn't be in the first team and I'm disappointed that Gary Glen isn't getting more of a chance, although again I understand the reasoning behind it because I don't think he'd do as well playing as a lone striker.

Is this not the problem with our entire squad. We have a lot of neat and tidy and technically sound footballers in the squad. Obua and Cesney are the same. We don't have a single player bar Driver who can beat a man, a single player including Driver who can cross the ball, and a single player who can regularly put the ball in the net. NO IMPACT PLAYERS!

Thats a fair point - probably explains why we're only scraping 1-0 wins at the moment.

Miko has done nothing to be part of your weak 4.

IMO neither has Karapidis, who is an integral part of the way that Csaba wants to play as he has explained several times, particularly in relation to the Palazuelos question.

Karapidis has done well in that position and Miko has been tremendous in the last few weeks.

It's a bit unfiar on Csaba to moan about the players above not starting because Bruno is coming back from injury, we don't know exactly how good Rapnik is because he hasn't been tested at 1st team level and Nade is still clearly not fit enough to last 90 minutes.

I agree that Mole and Wallace shouldn't be in the first team and I'm disappointed that Gary Glen isn't getting more of a chance, although again I understand the reasoning behind it because I don't think he'd do as well playing as a lone striker.

This is the problem, as much as I want Nade to play it is looking increasingly the case that he is never, and will never be, a player that can play 90 mins. He must be fit now. According to Lazlo he has been working his backside off for nearly two months and still does not get a starting place ahead of a very very ineffectual (but yes hard working Mole).

what are the options who would you change from that starting line up.

It funny old world being a Jambo. Lat few seasons, fans complaining about all the changes every week and looking for consistent team selection. Now that we're getting consistent team selection, some fans are moaning!!!! Hmmmmm :(

IMO neither has Karapidis, who is an integral part of the way that Csaba wants to play as he has explained several times, particularly in relation to the Palazuelos question.

Agreed. Karipidis has played really quite well in the DM position, and I am completely aware that Lazlo wants a strong DM who is also good at defending and attacking set pieces. However, that is fine in a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1, but not in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.

Last week because we played a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 (we could debate that all day), while Karipidis did nothing wrong, I just felt we needed someone with more energy in there. Karipidis is good in there but does not have the energy and legs of say a Palazuelos or a fully fit Aguair. I felt we were a little over-run in midfield last week, not helped by a lazy Kingston.

And Miko, yes he scored but again not good enough for the starting line-up if we really want to be challenging up the top of the league.

I think this all just highlights, that as Bruno, Nade, Tullberg, Obua and Cesney get themselved fully fit, bar left back, we have quite a few options in terms of personnel and formation, and I am not sure if I, or other fans, or more importantly Lazlo knows what his best team and formation is.

Agreed. Karipidis has played really quite well in the DM position, and I am completely aware that Lazlo wants a strong DM who is also good at defending and attacking set pieces. However, that is fine in a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1, but not in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.

Last week because we played a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 (we could debate that all day), while Karipidis did nothing wrong, I just felt we needed someone with more energy in there. Karipidis is good in there but does not have the energy and legs of say a Palazuelos or a fully fit Aguair. I felt we were a little over-run in midfield last week, not helped by a lazy Kingston.

And Miko, yes he scored but again not good enough for the starting line-up if we really want to be challenging up the top of the league.

I think this all just highlights, that as Bruno, Nade, Tullberg, Obua and Cesney get themselved fully fit, bar left back, we have quite a few options in terms of personnel and formation, and I am not sure if I, or other fans, or more importantly Lazlo knows what his best team and formation is.

more importantly Lazlo knows what his best team and formation is.:eek::eek:. well he better its his job to.:rolleyes:

I really hope we take the game to them and defend higher up the pitch and get both full backs overlapping. We sat very very deep last week and will lose if we play as defensively as we did against ICT.

No problems with the team apart from Ksanivicious and Mole up front. I'd rather see Nade play with Glen as Mole will put a shift in but don't see goals in him and Ksanivicious is too lightweight and looks knackered after 30 mins.

Team still a left back, right side midfielder and two good forwards away from being a good side IMO, but hopefully we are slowly getting there.

what are the options who would you change from that starting line up.

Well I think we are all agreed that Wallace is just not the answer long-term at LB. I would be looking to do a Jonsson with Rapnik.

As I said I think Karipidis is good and has done nothing wrong but if the formation is the same as last week I would have Palazuelos in there instead. I also remain unconvinced by two light weight wingers(Miko is not lazy, just lightweight, Kingston is lazy and light weight).

Not convinced by Audrey. One week looks really good, the other honking. And surely it is time for Nade to start up top instead of Mole. If he is wrecked after 50 mins then bring Mole on then.

I really hope we take the game to them and defend higher up the pitch and get both full backs overlapping. We sat very very deep last week and will lose if we play as defensively as we did against ICT.

No problems with the team apart from Ksanivicious and Mole up front. I'd rather see Nade play with Glen as Mole will put a shift in but don't see goals in him and Ksanivicious is too lightweight and looks knackered after 30 mins.

Team still a left back, right side midfielder and two good forwards away from being a good side IMO, but hopefully we are slowly getting there.

That is right-on.

our strongest line-up at the moment imo. Looks like a strong bench as well

we need a strong bench with Nade sitting on it :)

Good to see bruno back.

I think this is true although if everyone was fit I think that today's team wouldn't be far away. If you bring in Driver for Miko and replace the front 2 with Tullberg and Obua I reckon you'd be close to Csaba's first choice selection.

I think this is true although if everyone was fit I think that today's team wouldn't be far away. If you bring in Driver for Miko and replace the front 2 with Tullberg and Obua I reckon you'd be close to Csaba's first choice selection.

I'd leave in Miko and take out Kingston.

This is the problem, as much as I want Nade to play it is looking increasingly the case that he is never, and will never be, a player that can play 90 mins. He must be fit now. According to Lazlo he has been working his backside off for nearly two months and still does not get a starting place ahead of a very very ineffectual (but yes hard working Mole).

I don't think he'll never be fit to start.

Nade's problems are two fold.

1. is the weight problem which I would say is about 75% sorted. (The last 25% will take just as long as the first 75% to get rid of).

2. His muscles are too bulky and he needs to tone that down to become more mobile. I don't know how long this will take but he needs to lay off the weights compltely for quite a while and when he starts back on them he needs to stay away from the heavy stuff. Only then will he increase his mobility and be able to work hard for the full 90 minutes.

Archived