Credit crunch beer

Jamdub

Just been to Asda and they are selling 15 x bottles of Bud Ice (300ml) for a pearl diver, 8 x boxes crammed into the boot of my car for refreshment and all for ?40. :toasting:

Just been to Asda and they are selling 15 x bottles of Bud Ice (300ml) for a pearl diver, 8 x boxes crammed into the boot of my car for refreshment and all for ?40. :toasting:

I was just about to start a thread on this offer!!! Got some this morning!! :booze::booze:

That's pretty good like.

I recently discovered a lovely beer in Lidl.....can't even remember it's name now I try to think of it. Anyway, it comes in 330ml cans for 39p each - cannae whack it!

I was just about to start a thread on this offer!!! Got some this morning!! :booze::booze:

Not a bad drop of beer, nice and cold and going down well. as I watch Liverpool win the mersey derby.l

That's pretty good like.

I recently discovered a lovely beer in Lidl.....can't even remember it's name now I try to think of it. Anyway, it comes in 330ml cans for 39p each - cannae whack it!

Think Fink my man,

Fink Brau is the 39p beer been drinking it since discovering it a Lidl near Uni.

Think Fink my man,

Fink Brau is the 39p beer been drinking it since discovering it a Lidl near Uni.

Thats you that is...'Bat fink'ing it up...' ;)...

batfink.jpg

That's magic, you might even be able to get slightly tipsy off that lot! :wink:

Archived