Rosie Webster...

coppercrutch

kathkellyMS1512_468x800.jpg

:eek:

On the bus home last night and opened up the Sun. Saw a pic of her in a basque with them literally popping out. Unbelievable.

Discuss

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What was she seriously trying to do in Tony's hotel room last night. He's a wee bit old is he not?

It's not real.

It's not real.

eh !. you mean the guy behind the bar is just acting, hes not really duke of kent. bloody good acting then.

i always thought corrie was real :)

What was 'the scene' like last night?

I missed it!!

Seemingly it was so raunchy the omnibus tomorrow wont show it

Feck Carla......!(Who?)

Q: Which is hotter, Corrie or Enders?

Imo, no contest! This thread proves it!

I met her in Cancun airport during spring break last march - she'd been over with her mates and was on my flight home....she's ****ing tiny, i ***** you not, easily the smallest girl ive ever met!!!! Amazingly hot though, was chatting to her for a good 20 mins or so, trying to hide a semi..... :dribble: :dribble:

I met her in Cancun airport during spring break last march - she'd been over with her mates and was on my flight home....she's ****ing tiny, i ***** you not, easily the smallest girl ive ever met!!!! Amazingly hot though, was chatting to her for a good 20 mins or so, trying to hide a semi..... :dribble: :dribble:

So what you are trying to tell is - you get a semi over a 4 ft 9 inch young bird.

Respect.

9056534-9056537-slarge.jpg

cheers mate, but is that it?

I missed the episode, but I heard seemingly she was begging for sex and was dressed like a complete slag

You need Sky+.......rrreeeeewwwwiiinnnndd!

cheers mate, but is that it?

I missed the episode, but I heard seemingly she was begging for sex and was dressed like a complete slag

yeah i dont think thats the whole clip, u can tell sum of its been cut out in the middle :(

Isn't she a bit young?

She is about 18 I think. Tidy as ****. You are so shallow. Age shouldn't matter when it is true love. :)

What is wrong with this World..

How long before someone mentions Sophie Webster?

wait till you see what she looks like and whats she was wearing at the soap awards:eek:

How long before someone mentions Sophie Webster?

wait till you see what she looks like and whats she was wearing at the soap awards:eek:

dont worry mate - just found out she's 16! Phew! :thumb:

dont worry mate - just found out she's 16! Phew! :thumb:

Aye carumba !!

arrivals_the_soap_awards_red_carpet_11_wenn5130054.jpg

PS - If you had said that 3 months ago you would be in a cell with Glitter...:rolleyes:

Johanes de Silentio
Enjoy...:P

I am (or is that a yam?) - I often have a swollen gland in the morning as well (or is that a swell?)

Archived