Is it time to boycott the Daily Ranger?

Tatlock

Having read the latest 'shock horror' back page headline fron this rag I now think that we should do a 'liverpool' and refuse to buy this joke paper until the 'sportswriters' can do a footbal review for Heart which focusses solely on football.

I do not dispute that the non-payment of waged is newsworthy however this is adequately covered elsewhere. Surely the back pages is for actual football news and not financial updates from hobomicists.

Just report football issues ffs!!!!!!!!!

Football aside, have no idea how anyone could buy that "newspaper"

News headlines like...

"Lotto winner buys lover 400k house"

Thats super.

Champion any Scottish band, no matter how good or bad they are.

Really is a ****ing tin pot rag.

Having read the latest 'shock horror' back page headline fron this rag I now think that we should do a 'liverpool' and refuse to buy this joke paper until the 'sportswriters' can do a footbal review for Heart which focusses solely on football.

I do not dispute that the non-payment of waged is newsworthy however this is adequately covered elsewhere. Surely the back pages is for actual football news and not financial updates from hobomicists.

It's not quite the same as Liverpool and the sc*m paper though, is it?

I say if folk want to buy it, up to them, if not, don't.

Sorry mate. ;)

Edit: I hate the red tops, and don't buy them myself.

i for one wont be buying it or looking at it after the last weeks doom mongering! and i used to buy the fegen thing every day! going to go for an actual intellegent paper and just get ma footi news off the internet.

Tabloid papers are written by idiots to be read by idiots. Boycott them all.

You want Hearts news? Read JKB.

Aye,because Hleb is here,don't you know.

Aye,because Hleb is here,don't you know.

Yet JKB is still more accurate than any of the red tops. Even with all the crap rumours. Funny that.

Yet JKB is still more accurate than any of the red tops. Even with all the crap rumours. Funny that.

I suppose when you've got 500 or so Hearts fans trying to find out facts compared to one or two journos then the odd's are stacked in JKB's favour.

But the papers didn't have 40 odd pages off McGee's coming,I also didn't see much about Burley leaving or that there was great illfeeling between him and Vlad,which if you remember rightly all and sundry in the media knew about but was quite quickly dismissed as tosh by some on here,yes they do exagerate stories about almost everything but thats their job,to sell papers or they are unemployed.

In no way am I ripping into the people on here who do have legit stories,we do find out a hell off a lot from JKBers,but there are things that the media can find out for all supporters with their contacts.

I don't think we get as hard a time as any other big club in Scotland,FFS the OF are never out of the headlines,front and back pages.

It's now many many years since I bought any of these rags but if others do want to waste their money fine!!!

However what is NOT fine is that the club allow these manipulaters and LIARS to continue to attend Tynecastle even when they are clearly proceeding in a way that is detrimental to our club with scant regard to the truth ...

It's now many many years since I bought any of these rags but if others do want to waste their money fine!!!

However what is NOT fine is that the club allow these manipulaters and LIARS to continue to attend Tynecastle even when they are clearly proceeding in a way that is detrimental to our club with scant regard to the truth ...

:eek: That is surely for Rodders?

I suppose when you've got 500 or so Hearts fans trying to find out facts compared to one or two journos then the odd's are stacked in JKB's favour.

But the papers didn't have 40 odd pages off McGee's coming,I also didn't see much about Burley leaving or that there was great illfeeling between him and Vlad,which if you remember rightly all and sundry in the media knew about but was quite quickly dismissed as tosh by some on here,yes they do exagerate stories about almost everything but thats their job,to sell papers or they are unemployed.

In no way am I ripping into the people on here who do have legit stories,we do find out a hell off a lot from JKBers,but there are things that the media can find out for all supporters with their contacts.

I don't think we get as hard a time as any other big club in Scotland,FFS the OF are never out of the headlines,front and back pages.

Do you live in Scotland.

The media are Glasgow based in the main and are either figer fed by Mogwli or are Timothy.

The mosr recent example was when there a groundswell of opinion that Nakamura went down like a Tokyo tart .There was an orchestrated campaign from TV and to a lesser extent the written media promoting him as a homesick wee lamb who was a genius.

Satanta initially wouldnt cooperate and were ordered out of the training centre

i stopped buying the daily ranger years ago when all it did was attack hearts and the SNP.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So your a Daily Record reader?

That explains a lot.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I've been boycotting all the red tops for years.

If you read The Sun or the Record you are an idiot. FACT. END OF.

I'd qualify that.

I read The Super, Soaraway Sun from the age of 3. However, the key is to treat it as a comic, not serious journalism.

Every time you buy a Daily Record, a puppy dies.

Also you have wasted valuable minutes of your life and ruined thousands of brain cells.

Archived