Dundee Utd v Hearts Preditions.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Impress your friends.

Look cool.

Maybe a real live woman will want to sleep with you.

Can you predict the EXACT outcome of tomorrows game?

Here's Chad's effort...

Dundee United 0 Hearts 1. (Nade 83 mins)

*Edit. I've also just noticed that the thread headline reads "Predition". Chad plays by his own rules."

Nah..... Miko scores after 12 mins and it stays 1 - 0 ( 0 - 1 for the pedants ) till half time. On 62 mins Wallace goes missing and they equalise. Stewart puts us 2 - 1 up five mins later then Tullberg comes on with 15 to go and makes it 3 - 1 in the 84th minute. :)

Impress your friends.

Look cool.

Here's Chad's effort...

*Edit. I've also just noticed that the thread headline reads "Predition". Chad plays by his own rules."

What's her name and where do I meet her? :cool:

Been to Tannadice the last few times and we've had some shockers there.

The usual story is that we start fairly well, miss a couple of chances and let them get into it to such a stage that we're completely out of the game by the hour mark.

Last half hour is where all the action will happen tomorrow, there wont be a goal before 60 minutes

I expect a Hearts substitute (or two) to come on with 20 minutes left and turn the game for us. One of the subs to score late on in a one nil win for Hearts.

Well the good news is that the scorers of Dundee United's last 11 goals against Hearts are no longer with them. Barry Robson with 7, Noel Hunt with 2 and Jordan Robertson with 2.

Hearts Heritage

Game abandoned when Dougie MacDonald reduces Hearts to 6 players by sending 5 off in the 92nd minute with Hearts leading 3-0.

Seymour M Hersh

As i don't want to look cool can I just have a Hearts win please. Any scoreline does as long as we have at least one more goal than them. Thanks in advance,

Chad Sexington
I'd love a win but I sense a scoreless or 1-1 draw on the cards.

PAH!!!

Exact scores and scorers only!!!

Come on...GET WITH THE PROGRAMME!!!

AngryManPT.jpg

As for the game, 1-0 with a Marian Kello overhead kick.

im thinking more like a goal kick screamer from one end to the other!! the mans a legend in the making!:):)

Like some others, because Dougie the Hobo is the referee, I can't see us winning. The best we can hope for is a draw. I can't believe he went to the same school as me - shocking.

Our last 10 away games at tannadice

02-01-08 lost 4-1

23-12-06 won 1-0

07-02-06 draw 1-1

14-08-05 won 3-0

16-04-05 lost 2-1

27-10-04 draw 1-1

01-05-04 won 2-0

30-11-03 lost 2-1

21-12-02 won 3-0

26-12-01 won 2-0

So our record up there isn't too bad at all - if you take the 6 most recent games the points have been split equally with 2 wins each & 2 draws ...... on that basis I predict a draw this afternoon either 1-1 or 2-2.

I hope we win though obviously. :)

im thinking more like a goal kick screamer from one end to the other!! the mans a legend in the making!:):)

I'm sure that makes it a corner... dunno why but I'm sure there's a rule that if a keeper scores from a bye kick it's a corner. Or maybe that's just throwins...

Anyway 1-1 on the cards.

Stewart 38

Goodwillie 76

2-0 Stewart to get both then get sent of as he swings back for his hat-trick!!

2-0 down after 75 minutes, double substitution Bruno & Tullberg both scoring screamers shortly after their introduction.

Injury time corner, everyone' up for it including Kello who's just outside the D, Larry swings it in to kello who has made a looping run to the penalty spot to bullet a Busby style heeder into the top corner, Kello, Bruno, & Tullberg run to Csaba and are mobbed by 4000 jambos who have spilled on to the pitch, Hearts split the OF, reach the group stages of the Champions Leage, New stand gets built and 30000 are there to watch our first home game of the new season.

If Carlsberg did ...........

Like some others, because Dougie the Hobo is the referee, I can't see us winning. The best we can hope for is a draw. I can't believe he went to the same school as me - shocking.

Hey, you've kept that one quiet. :)

Levein has pretty much owned Hearts since he got the Dundee United managers job. I think they had a sequence of results against us over 2006/7 and 2007//8 that went (Hearts score first):

0-4

1-3

1-4

We did manage to get a win at the tail end of last season, but to be honest I'd take a draw today. United are in a false position in the league given the players they have available for selection.

Levein has pretty much owned Hearts since he got the Dundee United managers job. I think they had a sequence of results against us over 2006/7 and 2007//8 that went (Hearts score first):

0-4

1-3

1-4

We did manage to get a win at the tail end of last season, but to be honest I'd take a draw today. United are in a false position in the league given the players they have available for selection.

You missed the game we beat them 1-0 at Tannadice when Hartley scored.

Barry Robson in peak form of his career was a crucial factor in the 3 games Utd gave us a doing but he's not there anymore.

Barry Robson in peak form of his career was a crucial factor in the 3 games Utd gave us a doing but he's not there anymore.

Dundee Utd have certainly been badly affected since he left in January.

I think Robson scored around 6 or 7 of the 11 goals in those three games, and probably assisted the rest! Good player, but United as a team were much better than us in those games, fitter, better motivated, more organised etc...

They showed signs against Aberdeen last weekend of getting back to form and comfortably disposed of Airdrie midweek. It's for that reason I think a draw would be a good result for us today, I'd be delighted to be proved wrong though.

i will go for 2-1 united

same as falkirk gamewe will go 1 down then stewart will get us back in it but walace will take a chance goingforward and we will lose a goal from the left (hope am wrong)

Impress your friends.

Look cool.

Here's Chad's effort...

One - Nil Hearts - Miko 64 mins

Att 7468

3.04pm Karipidis 1-0 Hearts

3.10pm Stewart 2-0 Hearts

4.36pm Nade 3-0 Hearts

Full time 3-0 Hearts

:rolleyes:

Some of what your smoking please.

Hearts scoring 2 goals in the first ten minutes, PAH more chance of me winning the lottery. To many times this season where we have been more than happy to play it back as soon as any opposition player shows signs of approach.

Any kind of a win would be great I have developed a hatred of going there over the past couple of years... still going leaving soon :)

Would love Hearts to win of course, but would be happy enough with a draw as this is a hard fixture.

I just have a bad feeling about todays game, I sense a 1-2 defeat.

We are not creating a lot of chances and when we have strikers of the calibre of Mole, we are never going to score a lot of goals.

If we score first, we will not lose, the worst we will get is a draw.

If they score first, the best we will get is a draw.

scott herbertson

Dunee Ud Heats

I te rd miute

winston churchill
Dundee Utd have certainly been badly affected since he left in January.

you could also throw the little lepricorn in to the mix

Archived