Obua and Chesney up town tonight :)

JamboLad

Obua back light training next week. Clearly the injured players looking after themselves going up town to George street.

Yip, they shouldn't be allowed out of the house if injured. :rolleyes:

Obua back light training next week. Clearly the injured players looking after themselves going up town to George street.

I don't recall you having these concerns when you were drooling over Pinilla.

Pinilla was obviously never going to play so would be allowed up town.

Obua was a pretty funny guy.

Pinilla was just a wage thief etc etc etc

I saw Zaliukas and Audrey on Monday on George St. Shook Audrey's hand, Zali just stared at me in bemusement. Neither of them smiled, Zali even muttered something in Lithuanian that sounded fairly vicious and they both walked off. Must have been grumpy over the lack of pay. :o

Maybe they just didn't appreciate being stopped by a random wishing them well. I'd have told my self to **** off, in all honesty.

i met robbo & walter the kidd in the pub in rose street.............mind you that was twenty years ago.

yeah but they still talk about it as their worst day ever....imagine meeting the springer, is what they say to this day...

Hearts Heritage
yeah but they still talk about it as their worst day ever....imagine meeting the springer, is what they say to this day...

nah, only the second worst, there was that doctor they met in Whitburn.

I saw Zaliukas and Audrey on Monday on George St. Shook Audrey's hand, Zali just stared at me in bemusement. Neither of them smiled, Zali even muttered something in Lithuanian that sounded fairly vicious and they both walked off. Must have been grumpy over the lack of pay. :o

Maybe they just didn't appreciate being stopped by a random wishing them well. I'd have told my self to **** off, in all honesty.

mibi u just pi$$ed off 2 tourists

Archived