Whatever happened to Charlie Mann?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was out the country at the time and out of loop with Hearts and never did find out what happened to our friend ( :rolleyes: ) Charlie mann?

Did he walk or was he let go?

Has anyone heard of him lately or is he 'swimming with the fishes' ?

Can anyone just quickly fill me in?

Left because he thought Romanov didn't want enough communication with the fans.

And also because Romanov wanted to pay him by the hour (er, I think). Another sign of the cost cutting, really.

He is now working with BBC Scotland on Saturdays as a match reporter

he was on last week giving his side of how difficult it was to clear financing at hearts( ie. having to go through ubig ect.ect.)

Jam Tarts 1874

All of the above reasons are rubbish. The truth is that Hearts decided not to renew the contract of Mann's employer - end of.

He got replaced by a web site, dam modern technology, they said who needs a club spokesman when you can simply post all the updated news on the clubs website.:ahhhhhhh:

All of the above reasons are rubbish. The truth is that Hearts decided not to renew the contract of Mann's employer - end of.

Garbage.

Weber Shandwick never had a contract with Hearts.

I think it was a simple cost cutting measure. We don't need two people employed as PR/Spokesmen. We already had David Southern employed by HMFC so Charlie Mann was unnecessary. Just as it is unncessary for us to have a sporting director (Korobochka) and a reserve team coach (Cervenkov).

Archived