The best/funniest thing I have ever seen

Nucky Thompson

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was quite literally, the perfect day.

I'll never forget going to the dentist the next day absolutely steaming. The denist was not pleased to say the least.

A day when all Jambos forgot our differences and views and just smashed the feckers.

It's what we live for. :)

Our end absolutely crammed and theirs embarassingly empty.

Let's face it - they **** their load and never turned up to the biggest game in their miserable empty meaningless lives.

We spanked them by 4 goals without getting out of training mode.

If we'd really wanted to we could have doubled our lead any time we wanted but we settled for just the 4 to save them any more embarssment.

A classic example of the difference between the 2 clubs.

Hearts = massive crowd , up for the challenge , scoring for fun , humiliating them with just the right amount of goals to put them in their place , nothing like our recognised first eleven but still enough to send them home hurting.

Hibs = embarassing turn out , a couple of players short of their strongest team , losing goals all over the place , joke goalkeeper , awful indiscipline , abject humiliation on live TV throughout the World , pathetic small insignificant wannabe club which will for ever be in the shadow of their bigger and better rivals.

In short - a day which cemented our place as THE Edinburgh team while confirming what we all knew that they are an embarassment to Scottish football with their pathetic attendance , their pathetic attempt at playing football and their pathetic attempt to challenge the Daddy's of Capital football since 1874 in the most important derby for 100 years.

The Old Tolbooth
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T2imnitR4nA

I will never get tired of watching all the different videos of this:) The maggots should never be allowed to forget it:107years: It has only been 2 years unlike a league game from 1973.

Still the greatest footballing day of my life Boo, and will never tire of watching the clips of that game mate. It also absolutely HAMMERS home how small they are compared to us when it comes down to the big games.

My signature says it all really

GIRFUY!!!! :107years:

J.T.F.Robertson
Still the greatest footballing day of my life Boo, and will never tire of watching the clips of that game mate. It also absolutely HAMMERS home how small they are compared to us when it comes down to the big games.

I remember reading that signature of yours when it was first posted overby and literally bursting out laughing.

The Old Tolbooth
I remember reading that signature of yours when it was first posted overby and literally bursting out laughing.

Mate it's pure comedy gold, the guy should be on stage :laugh:

i relocated to stornoway 10 years ago.the only thing i miss is going to see the hearts.watching this video , which i do a lot , only makes it worse.

maybe if i stopped watching it , i wouldn't feel so homesick.

on the other hand , never get tired of seeing that game.

**** it , i will take the homesickness

winston churchill

surely may 1998 was the daddy john.

pumping the hobos is,well...............groundhog day

Archived