Please put aside our petty differences

always a jambo

always a jambo

I know the feeling a lot of the people on this board have against Rangers but can we please put aside these thoughts for now and thank them.

The reason being is that I sent a link to the petition to my boyfriend and asked him to send it to all his mates too. All these folk are Rangers fans. One of these pals also put a thread on Follow Follow and so far at least 120 people have signed it.

They all think it is a disgrace that this is going to happen and fully support us in opposing the Council's decision to move it elsewhere.

good post mate. they can be smelly weedgie ****bags again after the cooncil have agreed to leave it where it is.

A whole 120 out of how many? Gimme more, a lot more...

Nucky Thompson

I don't have any feelings towards Rangers one way or the other, but well done to them. I bet you would get feck all from the other mob though:rolleyes:

I think council want to move war memorial to coates crescent way. And some one at meeting reading between the lines though they wanted to leave it there as the great war was so long ago no one would be bothered 'I think'...

What is this thread about?

Moving the Haymarket memorial was my guess. Considering her boyfriend's friends probably signed to please him and he did what he did so he could still get laid, 120 is pretty pathetic from their support. If she wants absolution (heh-heh!) for the Rangers support and all their nonsense on the back of that then I say "show me more!"

always a jambo
Moving the Haymarket memorial was my guess. Considering her boyfriend's friends probably signed to please him and he did what he did so he could still get laid, 120 is pretty pathetic from their support. If she wants absolution (heh-heh!) for the Rangers support and all their nonsense on the back of that then I say "show me more!"

It was put on Follow Follow this morning at 8am so they're not doing badly and there are more people signing it as this gets posted!!!!

All that needs to be worried about is that people are signing this petition and if anybody bothers to look to see just who has signed it they will notice that ,yes, even a Celtic supporter has!!!!

Cant work this out, if it stays then the tram will some how or other be diverted around it, there is not enough room for this to happen me thinks.

And fair play to the Huns who signed your petition.However I'm no forgetting basketball Barry, or Andy Davies, 2 of the most disgraceful decisions i have ever witnessed in my life.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Cant work this out, if it stays then the tram will some how or other be diverted around it, there is not enough room for this to happen me thinks.

And fair play to the Huns who signed your petition.However I'm no forgetting basketball Barry, or Andy Davies, 2 of the most disgraceful decisions i have ever witnessed in my life.

It's amazing. There's been a discussion on JKB for ages, there's a sticky about the proposed disgraceful move of the memorial and yet it would appear that some people are unaware. Go read the discussions on the sticky, folks and then get REALLY REALLY annoyed. Then do something or we'll lose it to storage or a back street.

Rant over. :)

always a jambo
It's amazing. There's been a discussion on JKB for ages, there's a sticky about the proposed disgraceful move of the memorial and yet it would appear that some people are unaware. Go read the discussions on the sticky, folks and then get REALLY REALLY annoyed. Then do something or we'll lose it to storage or a back street.

Well said!!!!

slightly off topic, but i never bother looking at the stickies and im sure a lot of people are the same....

slightly off topic, but i never bother looking at the stickies and im sure a lot of people are the same....

This was stickied on the board, and a PM was sent to almost 1,500 members to tell them about it.

weell done to the huns but if you care to check it i know of at least 3 hobos who signed it an i guess many more have as well do it mean i think they are better poeple for it no the are still a**holes so are the huns but the more people to sign the better

Archived