kauans zalgiris (NHR)

sergent garcia

sergent garcia

sorry for little bit offtopic its our team (zalgiris vilnius) ultras sector protest against federation playing by kaunas rules (posponing game - two times one week because their are tired after sampdoria himiliation) and piro show after...

game finished 1:1

Glamorgan Jambo

Good set of ultras Sergent although it's difficult to watch too much fans supporting a team who plays in green :)

Is the picture of the guy that's scored out on the banners Vladimir romanov or is it one of his 'men' in the federation?

The People's Chimp

sorry for little bit offtopic its our team (zalgiris vilnius) ultras sector protest against federation playing by kaunas rules (posponing game - two times one week because their are tired after sampdoria himiliation) and piro show after...

game finished 1:1

The flares and banners are really effective. Would love to see the return of terracing, which is probably never going to happen, to allow some real displays from the hearts fans.

Funny how vlad moans about the old firm stranglehold in scotland when he's doing exactly the same thing in lithuania...

The flares and banners are really effective. Would love to see the return of terracing, which is probably never going to happen, to allow some real displays from the hearts fans.

Funny how vlad moans about the old firm stranglehold in scotland when he's doing exactly the same thing in lithuania...

Kaunas mafia.

sergent garcia
Good set of ultras Sergent although it's difficult to watch too much fans supporting a team who plays in green :)

Is the picture of the guy that's scored out on the banners Vladimir romanov or is it one of his 'men' in the federation?

its ugianskas president of kaunas and tool of romanov basically small ignorant man who dont know nothing bout football and is constantly lying...and green is about name of team its zalgiris "green forest" - the name of battle against crusaiders nothing to do with hobos:)

Glamorgan Jambo
its ugianskas president of kaunas and tool of romanov basically small ignorant man who dont know nothing bout football and is constantly lying...and green is about name of team its zalgiris "green forest" - the name of battle against crusaiders nothing to do with hobos:)

Thanks for the info sergent. Good luck for the rest of the season:food-smiley-004:

Aye - the Teutonic Knights were a bad bunch...!

So, if 'zal' means green in Lithuanian - and I think the word is similar in most of the Slavic languages - what does the name Zaliukas mean?

Nothing to do with hobos :Icky: either I hope???!!! :eek::clubbed::th_wink1:

scott herbertson
Aye - the Teutonic Knights were a bad bunch...!

S :eek::clubbed::th_wink1:

They get their comeuppance quite spectacularly in Eisenstein's Alexander Nevsky

Not that it's got much relevance to anything but it's one of my favourite pieces of film and I thought I'd give it an advert

http://criterioncollection.blogspot.com/2008/09/87-alexander-nevsky.html

They get their comeuppance quite spectacularly in Eisenstein's Alexander Nevsky

Not that it's got much relevance to anything but it's one of my favourite pieces of film and I thought I'd give it an advert

http://criterioncollection.blogspot.com/2008/09/87-alexander-nevsky.html

Looks good - I'll have to try and see this and Battleship Potemkin one of these days.

"In case we didn't catch on that these are our villains, we immediately get to see them throwing young children into bonfires."

Yeah, well, I felt a bit like doing something of the sort whilst shopping in Sainsbury's, earlier on! :D

Looks good - I'll have to try and see this and Battleship Potemkin one of these days.

"In case we didn't catch on that these are our villains, we immediately get to see them throwing young children into bonfires."

Yeah, well, I felt a bit like doing something of the sort whilst shopping in Sainsbury's, earlier on! :D

I think the filmhoose is showing 'Potemkin' next month, check out their programme.

I think the filmhoose is showing 'Potemkin' next month, check out their programme.

Thanks - I'll do that!

Archived