Should ecstasy be reclassified?

Carl Weathers

Nelly Terraces

Yep. It should be reclassified as dangerous to rats, since most of it nowadays it cut wi poison for them.

Waste of cash. Good for schemies though.;)

chester copperpot
gurn.jpg

It can't be good for you.

E is garbage now (So I've been told) hence why you can pick them up for ?1 a jack and jill.

MDMA in it's truest form is brilliant. Rat Poison and all the other keech that is in them now is not.

Disco Biscuits were awesome in their day.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
MDMA in it's truest form is brilliant. Rat Poison and all the other keech that is in them now is not.

Agreed.

Which is readily available hense no labs are willing to punt out decent pills as everyone can get their hands on crystals.

Not that I'd know of course.

there's that many kicking about and from what i can see the only effect is the mentality of the person taking it. i.e. they're blatantly putting an act on

Amen to that - and the good old original doves!!!!

Nelly Terraces

Word - on every point. Though know more than a coupla people who over indulged back in the day and the consequences are not good.

Same goes for Coke. How much is that nowadays then, about a fiver a gram probably. Don't need to be a scientist to work out it will be cut wi all sorts of pish.

If you take too many pills, it must pickle your brain in some way.

Whether it's worse than drinking too much alcohol, I'm not so sure.

Word - on every point. Though know more than a coupla people who over indulged back in the day and the consequences are not good.

Same goes for Coke. How much is that nowadays then, about a fiver a gram probably. Don't need to be a scientist to work out it will be cut wi all sorts of pish.

I suppose it's like everything else that if you trust the geezer you are buying it from then it'll be decent.

?40 a g I'd heard (from a mate obviously) :)

pills are only good in other countries now. Last couple times in the UK have been *****. Just a sore head in the morning. In Germany & Amsterdam they are the business. Absolute dynamite and apparently just what they were like back in the day.

Ket? You for real? Its good when its good but if youve ever experienced a k-hole or seen someone in one its pretty dreadful stuff. No worth the risk!

If I was giving anyone some advice (and we're all grown ups here that can decide for themselves) then id suggest MDMA. Its great.

Reclassifing it seems pretty pointless anyway, the folk that decide these things have pretty much never even tried it. How can they make an informed decision?

Much like any drug debate, those that want to can and do and we've all heard the comparisons with alcohol before.

Guest juvehearts

Depends on your experiances with these drugs.

take whiskey for example, its legal but my experiance with it is a bad one & would never touch it.

pure MDMA as people have mentioned for me was an amazing experiance.

others i dont know,

the goverment need to make up their minds & stick to it.

IMO if we legalise ALL drugs & put a taxation on them, then crime in the UK would drop by 70%.

most dealers would go out of buisness or make a dime selling them leagally!

end of the day it comes down to choice, YOU choose to take/drink something not anyone else.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Depends on your experiances with these drugs.

take whiskey for example, its legal but my experiance with it is a bad one & would never touch it.

pure MDMA as people have mentioned for me was an amazing experiance.

others i dont know,

the goverment need to make up their minds & stick to it.

IMO if we legalise ALL drugs & put a taxation on them, then crime in the UK would drop by 70%.

most dealers would go out of buisness or make a dime selling them leagally!

end of the day it comes down to choice, YOU choose to take/drink something not anyone else.

It really would be great if they (coke and e's) were all legal and you could buy them in pubs.

It would be like living in Shameless.

Let's Paaaarty!!!!

:P

The constant changes in classification makes a farce of it anyway...

Total joke.

This little graph never fails to give me a giggle...

7037_24030794438.jpg

Archived