Keep your own seat hospitality

yvonnejambo

Good idea I think: :)

As a Season Ticket holder we're offering you a brilliant opportunity to enjoy Hearts Hospitality ? but keep the comfort of your own seat!

Hearts is offering a Stick to Your Seat promotion ahead of the next two home matches.

The idea is simple ? we give you the full works hospitality in our beautifully refurbished Gorgie Suite, and then you sit in your own seat. Why? Because it's yours, nobody else's!

And the benefit? The price! We'll knock off the ticket price from the cost of the hospitality, so you only pay for what you use. Brilliant!

The package includes:

Champagne reception at 12.30pm

Meet Hearts legends

Contemporary three course lunch

Complimentary bar

Matchday Programme

Team-sheets

Half-time buffet

Post-match Man of the Match presentation

Meet Hearts first team players

Hearts v Kilmarnock, 4th October ? priced ?89 per person plus VAT

Hearts v Aberdeen, 25th October ? priced ?105 per person plus VAT

To book call our sales team today on 0871 663 1874, option 3 or 4.

Was wondering though if we are going to get any vouchers with ST this season? I know last season a voucher book got sent seperate but not heard if there will be any this season.

Robbos Right Peg

Gary Mackays initiative in his latest role I believe so I would think he is part of the 'meet Hearts legends' before doing his Hearts World commentary

Plus the prices are a bit funny Killie (+ Hearts connection) ?89 presently 5th in the SPL or Sheep ?105 but currently 8th Not sure I understand the ?16 (+ VAT) difference

portobellojambo1

When I initially got the email from HMFC Yvonne my first reaction was "it's still a bit steep over and above my match day expenses". But then I sat back and thought about it, and rather than going to the club pre match and spending a few quid, then going back to the club post match and spending lots of quids I would probably go straight to hospitality, drink and eat as much as I could and head straight home afterwards, and by the end of the night after tallying everything up would probably discover I had spent less.

Would I take up the offer though, not so sure, there is just something about having to dress up civilly to go to a football match which I struggle with. Maybe if I was in a job Monday to Friday where I could dress casually it would be different, putting on a shirt, tie, suit at the weekend wouldn't be such a big deal, but as it stands weekends for me are the time I can jump into a T-Shirt and jeans and relax a little.

I think it would be nice for special occasion (hint hint Daz), wouldn't do it more than once a season though. I do like the idea of keeping your own seat because thats what put me off in the past. :) Be good if it included free transport from your home to the ground and back :)

Would be a bit of trek from the Gorgie suite to my seat in the main stand though, by the time I got there and had to head back I would have about 5 mins in the Gorgie suite at half time!

Plus the prices are a bit funny Killie (+ Hearts connection) ?89 presently 5th in the SPL or Sheep ?105 but currently 8th Not sure I understand the ?16 (+ VAT) difference

maybe someone forgot to tell the hearts marketing team that Aberdeen stopped being a big club in the early 80's

Robbos Right Peg
Would be a bit of trek from the Gorgie suite to my seat in the main stand though, by the time I got there and had to head back I would have about 5 mins in the Gorgie suite at half time!

Aha............ the lord god Gary has already thought of that and us main standites get ?4.50 (plus VAT) off the price. Or so I believe. But you try getting a pie in the main stand at half time at any price

Aha............ the lord god Gary has already thought of that and us main standites get ?4.50 (plus VAT) off the price. Or so I believe. But you try getting a pie in the main stand at half time at any price

So we dont get the half time buffet then, but everything else on the list? Still seems like a good deal. I take it Hearts are struggling to sell hospitality aye?

Robbos Right Peg
So we dont get the half time buffet then, but everything else on the list? Still seems like a good deal. I take it Hearts are struggling to sell hospitality aye?

So I believe and fair play I might have a pop. But Hearts and hospitality struggling against killie and the sheep not my place to say

So I believe and fair play I might have a pop. But Hearts and hospitality struggling against killie and the sheep not my place to say

There were no more than 12 tables in use when I was there for the St Mirren game :sad:

Granted the Sheep molesters are a shadow of the past but it's still a 'grudge' match of sorts and will usually raise a bigger crowd than Killie.

That's how I see it. I have a seat in the main stand and would have the same problem. However, I will be doing the hospitality package in November, courtesy of a very kind daughter, and I'm looking forward to it. Will be interesting to see the view from Section A.

Sexton Hardcastle

Bit of a coinsidence this. I emailed Rory i think it was at the start of the week asking for hospitality for the aberdeen game. I asked if the 2 for 1 deal was off but he cld maybe try and get something else together. Got offered the above package then told if we missed the HT bar/food it would be even cheaper. As said by another post, sitting in the main stand you wouldnt make it there in time and back over half time. Think giving it a miss just now but will look to hit hospitality at least once this season.

I've always quite fancied doing the hospitality package at least once, but must admit, I wouldn't fancy the trek round from my ST seat in upper Sec N!

Good idea I think: :)

As a Season Ticket holder we're offering you a brilliant opportunity to enjoy Hearts Hospitality – but keep the comfort of your own seat!

Hearts is offering a Stick to Your Seat promotion ahead of the next two home matches.

The idea is simple – we give you the full works hospitality in our beautifully refurbished Gorgie Suite, and then you sit in your own seat. Why? Because it's yours, nobody else's!

And the benefit? The price! We'll knock off the ticket price from the cost of the hospitality, so you only pay for what you use. Brilliant!

The package includes:

Champagne reception at 12.30pm

Meet Hearts legends

Contemporary three course lunch

Complimentary bar

Matchday Programme

Team-sheets

Half-time buffet

Post-match Man of the Match presentation

Meet Hearts first team players

Hearts v Kilmarnock, 4th October – priced ?89 per person plus VAT

Hearts v Aberdeen, 25th October – priced ?105 per person plus VAT

To book call our sales team today on 0871 663 1874, option 3 or 4.

Was wondering though if we are going to get any vouchers with ST this season? I know last season a voucher book got sent seperate but not heard if there will be any this season.

IMHO the reason for this promotion, which it has to be said is pretty good, is purely for the following reasons.

HMFC are in the present position that they have been unable to sell the majority of the hospitality to, well pretty much anyone, this season. (It was mentioned to me a few weeks ago that 75% of the corporate remains unsold, but how true this is I do not know.)

This is due to the fact that we are not the marketable product that we were 3 seasons ago and for the fact that the corporate that was taken 2 seasons ago on the promise, hope, belief of further improvement started to go belly up. Last season was an unmitigated disaster with belly up being a complete understatement.

We now come to this season and quite frankly the corporates have had enough and want value for money which they are patently not getting. They have voted with their money and are spending it elsewhere.

Que the "mini fire sale" and selling to the season ticket holders.

As I have said it is not a bad deal but it will not be long before this avenue of generating money for the club will become saturated.

The majority of season ticket holders probably cannot afford this deal once a season let alone more.

A rather sad indictment on HMFC by the the business communities take on the product on offer for the money.

Entertaining clients is about providing them with quality to entice them to spend their money on your products.

Sadly HMFC are not able to provide decent enough quality to make it worth the corporate people spending money with them.

I've always quite fancied doing the hospitality package at least once, but must admit, I wouldn't fancy the trek round from my ST seat in upper Sec N!

I wouldnt mind it if I got to walk trackside past the away end! Would surely throw up a bit banter... last time that happend it was during an early exit.

Nelly Terraces

I'm defo having a bit of this before the end of season.

As for getting to the Gorgie Suite at HT, well, I'm in Sec N1 lower and I'll be leaving a minute or 2 before half time and would prob miss that amount of the start of 2nd half. Jobs a goodie. Alcohol is more important than football.

I'm defo having a bit of this before the end of season.

As for getting to the Gorgie Suite at HT, well, I'm in Sec N1 lower and I'll be leaving a minute or 2 before half time and would prob miss that amount of the start of 2nd half. Jobs a goodie. Alcohol is more important than football.

great idea am gorge stand any way so not probs there would still rather have a fag at ht than a pie you will have already had a lunch but mind you it is in the price also remember at ht it teas and coffee not a pint not allowed to serve drink while the game is on (yes i no its not on during ht) think i will be there for the kille game at least

Archived