What If.....

Dr. Bapswent

....the wages get paid tomorrow, and there's is no other "glitch?"

There is potentialy more to this than we're being told, but Serge being here is a good and correct step in setting things right.

It will probably all be OK.

(Admin...feel free to merge if you see fit.)

I'm waiting with baited breath on reading what guff the papers make up tomorrow.

There is potentialy more to this than we're being told, but Serge being here is a good and correct step in setting things right.

I'm waiting with baited breath on reading what guff the papers make up tomorrow.

come on Dr too positive, the neg post is getting more hits I wonder why

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
come on Dr too positive, the neg post is getting more hits I wonder why

I'll tell you why.

Because people couldn't wait to abuse the guy. It only took 2 minutes.

From a quick glance, at least 6 of the 13 posts are slating the guy for being negative.

That's why. :)

I'll tell you why.

From a quick glance, at least 6 of the 13 posts are slating the guy for being negative.

not much of an answer less than half so in my book that more negs

have you got a pipe then smoke it

Nucky Thompson
I'll tell you why.

There is being negative and there is deliberately stirring the sh*t.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
not much of an answer less than half so in my book that more negs

have you got a pipe then smoke it

I can break it down further if you are struggling.

1 post - The opening post.

6 posts slating the guy.

1 post - The guy defending himself after being slated.

1 post - Me pointing out how this was a perfect example of D-McGs point.

2 posts - Trying to catch the opening poster out.

Theres 11 posts in that thread. All due to folk slating the guy for having a different opinion.

If you need any help with that just ask. :rolleyes:

Think the problem is we seem to have had problems paying other clubs, the police, shop rent so thats why all the media were coming in gleefully with the angle that no wages = no money and club going bust.

It always seems to get sorted out in the end so not sure what to make of it, incompetence in the finance dept at Hearts? Deliberatly withholding money to maximise interest? A common occurance in business that gets blown out of proportion for Hearts? A serious money problem?

But to answer your question, I think another financial glitch of some sort wont be far away so we'll have the same situation all over again

portobellojambo1

Simple answer to that Dr B, or at least it seems fairly simple, don't read the papers tomorrow. I tend to avoid the papers for the exact reason you quote, they do, in the main, print guff therefore if you do not want to read guff do not buy them.

And I have no reason to doubt the players will be paid tomorrow. But without knowing the ins and outs (specifics) of the glitch (and I don't ever expect, to be told the ins and outs) it would be plain daft to say it definitely will not happen again. Based on the suggestion that it was in fact human error you have to hope it won't happen again, however if it was something more serious I wouldn't expect the senior executive of UBIG to go into detail at this time.

Archived