Is Vlad stalling?

almair

If the report in the EEN is true re a foreign consortium wanting to buy Vlad out and the subsequent refusal to sell, then according to his trusted friend everything has it's price, do you think Vlad's just stalling to make us believe he really cares about HMFC then does a u-turn later on and maybe getting a better price from said consortium?

Guest jambomickey
If the report in the EEN is true re a foreign consortium wanting to buy Vlad out and the subsequent refusal to sell, then according to his trusted friend everything has it's price, do you think Vlad's just stalling to make us believe he really cares about HMFC then does a u-turn later on and maybe getting a better price from said consortium?

who knows! time will tell, what i do know is a section of the hearts support has lost confidence in vlad. the empty spaces at tynecastle and season ticket numbers are evidence of that

I hope Vlad sells up. I know theres no guarantee that the new owner will be any better (or more sane) but im willing to take that chance.

Said it before... Until a mega rich Jambo comes along then I'd be happy for a rich middle eastern consortium to buy us! Until either happens then I'm happy for the bank of Vlad to give us security!!!

Could you imagine if it were some private investor who owned us who'd been hit big by the credit crunch?!? I don't like Vlad or what he's done but I doubt very much he's been hit like other banks have!

only hope a jambo wins the 100 million euro millions on friday then buys us and sacka all the lithiuanians at the club as well as cervenkov,korobochka an brings in people with the club at heart

Jam Tarts 1874
only hope a jambo wins the 100 million euro millions on friday then buys us and sacka all the lithiuanians at the club as well as cervenkov,korobochka an brings in people with the club at heart

Just bought some tickets - I'll keep you informed if any development. :)

Judging by what Hearts said about the approach of the mystery consortium, it sounds like they are banking on winning the Euro Millions too. :P

200milesfromgorgie

if i win i WILL buy HMFC. i don't care what the wife thinks she's buying!

the voice from above
if i win i WILL buy HMFC. i don't care what the wife thinks she's buying!

That's the attitude. If I win the wife won't hear anything about it...

I don't think it is possible to imagine what goes on in the mind of an individual such as Vlad.

One thing is for sure when you think you are starting to understand how his mind operates he throws something in that is totally out of character and you end up back to square one.

Vlad will always be unpredictable that is the only consistency in him.

I hope Vlad sells up. I know theres no guarantee that the new owner will be any better (or more sane) but im willing to take that chance.

Be careful in what you wish for. The words 'Frying pan' and 'Fire' spring to mind. Romanov was a hero a couple of years ago.

to be fair there is only o few liths left that i would get rid of

Not sure if Hearts being 'good' has any bearing on it but does VRs business not benefit from our debt showing up on the UBIG accounts ?

For that reason alone he may not want to sell.

And so the circle starts all over again.

Mercer came in, did well, went bad, got hard time from fans, CPR rode in as saviour

CPR did well, went bad, got hard time from fans, Vlad rode in as saviour

Maybe we would all be better off just asking certain folk on kickback who they want as the new owner - surely that would solve everything??

Captain Lithuania

Can I have a link for the story?

Without knowing anything for certain, especially the figures involved, it's impossible to make a judgement.

Archived