Raul's goal last night

this_is_my_story

this_is_my_story

Was just watching the Sky highlights from last night's La Liga games, anyone see Raul's 2nd last night? Absolutely sublime goal. Bolts into the inside left channel & collects a pass from Saviola, and from about 12 yards whilst still running at pace, just flicks the ball over the Gijon keeper stranded on his 6 yard line. Stunning. Van der Vaart's goals were peaches too, will probably be on this site by now.

Barca worth a butcher's as well, Eto'o's first goal's a screamer.

Was just watching the Sky highlights from last night's La Liga games, anyone see Raul's 2nd last night? Absolutely sublime goal. Bolts into the inside left channel & collects a pass from Saviola, and from about 12 yards whilst still running at pace, just flicks the ball over the Gijon keeper stranded on his 6 yard line. Stunning. Van der Vaart's goals were peaches too, will probably be on this site by now.

Barca worth a butcher's as well, Eto'o's first goal's a screamer.

Think I preferred van der Vaart's cheeky backheel for his second goal.

Apparently thats 13/14 goals Gijon have conceded in their last two matches. And I though Portsmouth were poor at the moment!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Have a look at one of Velas goals for Arsenal.

Long ball comes over the defenders head, Vela chests it down past another defender and is running towards goal and somehow just dinks it over the keepers head from about 6 yards and into the net.

Absolutely brilliant.

this_is_my_story

Apparently thats 13/14 goals Gijon have conceded in their last two matches. And I though Portsmouth were poor at the moment!

Aye, the backheel was different class. Poor Gijon... gubbed 6-1 at home by Barca on Sunday, then Real hit them for seven!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

To be fair they have just been promoted, and have played Real Madrid and Barca back to back.

Portsmouth are an established Premier League team, who should never have conceded as many as they have recently.

Have a look at one of Velas goals for Arsenal.

Long ball comes over the defenders head, Vela chests it down past another defender and is running towards goal and somehow just dinks it over the keepers head from about 6 yards and into the net.

Absolutely brilliant.

Yeah saw that one, pretty similar finish to Raul's

Archived