Beslija

ericb

Is he still officially with us? or are we attempting some Screpis style slope off?

I ask because the official site says "that just leaves Obua, Chesny & Nielson to come back"

plus I don't even think he has a squad number.

Come to think of it, did Basso leave?

Not really an answer to your question, but I saw him in St. James' Centre earlier in the week. Walking unaided and looking as relatively healthy as any passer by can tell.

I do not expect to see him in a Hearts jersey ever again.

he must be totally out the picture or on his way out! he is not in the team phot or the team listing, but he has been mentioned in the last couple of weeks as being nearly ready for training

I hear the likes of Belija, Makela etc... will be heading for the door.

Not soon enough imho.

If Makela is heading for the door, why is he sitting on the bench, just 2 weeks ago, at the expense of someone who is staying?

The names Makel and Beslija make my blood boil.

?1,250,000 of utter sh*te!

I thought Lee Makel was a good player for us

Not really an answer to your question, but I saw him in St. James' Centre earlier in the week. Walking unaided and looking as relatively healthy as any passer by can tell.

I do not expect to see him in a Hearts jersey ever again.

Was he at the cashline machine checking his balance.

If Makela is heading for the door, why is he sitting on the bench, just 2 weeks ago, at the expense of someone who is staying?

Because someone might,just might have wanted to buy him or even take him on loan.

God, he looks like a total outcast in that photo.

Look's like a **** to me. Not allowed to say a word that begins with G ends in O and has a p & Y in it.

I hear the likes of Belija, Makela etc... will be heading for the door.

Not soon enough imho.

Hearts have been trying to sell these two for the last couple of transfer windows. I take it you mean they'll have their contracts paid up?

Also, who do you think the etc... signifies? Palazuelos? Aguiar? Basso?

alwaysthereinspirit
he must be totally out the picture or on his way out! he is not in the team phot or the team listing, but he has been mentioned in the last couple of weeks as being nearly ready for training

Wouldn't you need to be close to death to just be "nearly ready for training"

What a tosser he is.

Hearts have been trying to sell these two for the last couple of transfer windows. I take it you mean they'll have their contracts paid up?

Also, who do you think the etc... signifies? Palazuelos? Aguiar? Basso?

Yes - paying up contracts.

I would imagine that Bruno and Robbie may also be on that list.

I saw the fellow wage thief Juno Makela in cameron toll the day.

Totally irrelevant but i would just like to say his wife/gf is stunning!

Because someone might,just might have wanted to buy him or even take him on loan.

Yeah cos a prospective buyer would get a real good look at an unused sub, 6 weeks after the transfer window had closed, right enough :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

I don't think that there is any doubt that Besijla's effort to prove himself at Hearts has been anything other than a total disgrace. He is an embarassment to himself and should be hounded out of Tynecastle/Riccarton.:mad:

Agreed.

He should be despatched forthwith in a job lot with the man who scouted him and the man who negotiated his contract.

Archived