Vlad U-Turn on Sacking Director

Guest GhostHunter

What I dislike (among the other ****** swill) is the constant reference to a "row".

I thought Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever to be a fantasy of the ******, but she is ?big Head of Marketing & Communication. I see another hat she wears/wore is Kaunus Media Manager. Must have attended the Karl Rove Media relations School.

Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever

That's a name and a half. You couldn't be blamed for forgettting that the next morning.

Seriously, that's a real name? :D

Seymour M Hersh
Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever

That's a name and a half. You couldn't be blamed for forgettting that the next morning.

Reminds me of the day I saw a hobo couple coming out of the divorce court up the high street. She was in floods of tears going on about how she'd never see the guy again. He turned to her and said shut the ferk up. Your still my sister!:107years:

On topic the ****** seem determined to squeeze everything they can out of this don't they. I just wish they were so conscientious in their reporting of stories regarding other clubs (OF).

I'll take other posters at face value saying thats a real name ?

However at 1st glance it looked like a 'made-up' web page.

honestly though, cant see UBIG or UKIO taking the time to inform the

record 'Sports Desk' :107years: :hobofish::rolleyes: of anything

Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever

Sounds like Tom Kite to me. :P

Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever can be contacted directly through LinkedIn.

She must be a very approachable person.

Good to see that things are being run just as competently at group HQ as they are at Tynecastle. :rolleyes:

And you expect me to believe ANYTHING that spews out of The Daily ****** ragarding my Club?

Why are we discussing this dross?:rolleyes:

the record is no longer a topic of conversation for me unless like now i am posting to say it is utter garbage. wont buy, read, touch, or do anything other than wipe my arse with this kiddy on paper.

marshallschunkychicken

Surely then if this is a feckup on Sergei's part, then it is not necessarily linked to UBIG / Hearts 'going under'?

The Record will need to decide if the tone of their pieces reflects the 'Hearts in financial difficulty' direction, or the 'Hearts director fecks up' direction.

No doubt editorial policy will be to push both views, to maintain the 'told you so' factor.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Is it compulsary for every Daily Ranger article featuring Hearts to insert the following line at the beginning of a paragraph: "It's another embarrassing incident for Hearts"

Firstly, it is a real name.

Secondly, the Record is garbage. Fist it said it was a financial crisis and we are going under, then it says it is a director ****** up. One may be right, but both can not be - but as it is Hearts it runs with both negatvie stories.

If it turns out neither is true, it will do its best to find soemthing else to throw at us - it is how the Record works, and it is why they can not even give away their free edition in Edinburgh in the evenings.

once again it's the press to blame! some need to take the vlad blinkers off and get in the real world

no one is saying that - they are syaing both reasons the Record has said can not be right

There's surely too many direct quotes in that one for it to be complete bull. I actually think she might have called them up and said all that, or most of it anyway.

What was the problem they had? A PR problem and people being concerned for the financial stability of the club. What has she done? Shifted the blame to Fedotovas and simultaneously moved focus from the finances of the club to one man's mistakes. Job well done.

Thanks Gary. :)

(You're still a hideous, parasitic boil on the bum of Scottish journalism though.)

"Fedotovas is seen as being one of Romanov's most trusted aides and has won a reputation as a modest man, popular with fans and conscientious to boot."

:eek:

Really? Must have missed that one... Undoubtedly more popular than Romanov snr., Rodney, or Pedro, but then most people are.

marshallschunkychicken
There's surely too many direct quotes in that one for it to be complete bull. I actually think she might have called them up and said all that, or most of it anyway.

What was the problem they had? A PR problem and people being concerned for the financial stability of the club. What has she done? Shifted the blame to Fedotovas and simultaneously moved focus from the finances of the club to one man's mistakes. Job well done.

Thanks Gary. :)

(You're still a hideous, parasitic boil on the bum of Scottish journalism though.)

You think Ralston is being played here? Good shout. :thumb:

I doubt this is the first time that events in the World have moved too fast for a print newspaper to keep up. Pretty indicative of the Record's attitude that they decide to print a retrospective summary of events rather than cut to the outcome...

Glad I have never once bought that rag. I wish Vlad would realise that the Record is not the paper to talk to in Scotland...

If it turns out neither is true, it will do its best to find soemthing else to throw at us - it is how the Record works, and it is why they can not even give away their free edition in Edinburgh in the evenings.

People don't even take it when they're giving freebies of sweets or drinks!

Gary Ralston is certainly a blowhard, but like it or not, he maintains very good contacts in the world of football. While the rest of the press corps were hunting for strip clubs on the Basel trip, he had somehow managed to blag lunch with the club's millionaire owner Gigi Oeri, for reasons that never did become quite clear.

Ubig, the Lithuanian financial group that owns the Tynecastle club, told Record Sport yesterday afternoon that Jambos director Sergejus Fedotovas was being blamed for the blunders that have overshadowed the club this week.

But after half an hour they called back to say they had changed their minds on issuing a statement over the future of Fedotovas.

And they threatened to deny their original claims if we printed them.

1, why would UBIG contact the record of all places?

2, Convenient that they say that UBIG would deny it if they print it, therefor, if UBIG do deny it the ****** will come out and say "See, we said they woud, that proves our story is accurate"

Also, however that name came about, its a beauty.

I cannot understand why anyone would wish to buy that rag, and its sister.

It really is putridly awful.

i stopped buying the daily ranger years ago its a crap paper written by crap west coast clowns.

Guest jambomickey
1, why would UBIG contact the record of all places?

2, Convenient that they say that UBIG would deny it if they print it, therefor, if UBIG do deny it the ****** will come out and say "See, we said they woud, that proves our story is accurate"

Also, however that name came about, its a beauty.

your clutching at straws to try and make excuses! with the past record of lies from this regime how can you or anybody else trust them?

your clutching at straws to try and make excuses! with the past record of lies from this regime how can you or anybody else trust them?

And the Daily Record is a paragon of virtue?

QUOTE-honestly though, cant see UBIG or UKIO taking the time to inform the

record 'Sports Desk'

If this is the case why dont Hearts sue the paper for slander.We could do with the cash.I dont always believe what i read in their bias rag but one of the parties is telling fibs,guess we shall as always just moan and speculate.:confused:

Hardly clutching at straws.

I would imagine a lot Hearts fans would come to the same conclusion, yes not everything is rosy, but the Record has been spouting doom for the past 3 days, now it appears they were wrong, so they need to find another angle, viola!

Equally, with the past record of lie from that "paper" how can anyone take what it say as gospel?

Although, some people will believe anything if it fits their thinking.

Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever

If you had forgotten that by the next morning you should question why you were attempting to add tothe gene pool. ;)

QUOTE-honestly though, cant see UBIG or UKIO taking the time to inform the

record 'Sports Desk'

If this is the case why dont Hearts sue the paper for slander.We could do with the cash.I dont always believe what i read in their bias rag but one of the parties is telling fibs,guess we shall as always just moan and speculate.:confused:

There is a number of reasons the press don't get sued when blatant lies are told (Not saying this particular incident is a lie)

But mainly because of 2 reasons

- They have more money than you and are generally confident you can't afford the case, especially to lose it and

- They actually have more stuff on you than you know and are happy to go through the courts, then boom.

They are a snide sneaky lot.

gary ralston doesn't know if he needs a sh*t or a haircut.....................................end off

he is just stabbing about in the dark like the rest of his record m8's,unless its to do with the west of scotland they are all completely clueless............:o

Gary Ralston is certainly a blowhard, but like it or not, he maintains very good contacts in the world of football. While the rest of the press corps were hunting for strip clubs on the Basel trip, he had somehow managed to blag lunch with the club's millionaire owner Gigi Oeri, for reasons that never did become quite clear.

Alright Gary, you're fooling no one.

For what it's worth your hats are ridiculous, you dress like a buffoon and you are pompous beyond endurance.

Archived