How Many Chances will Jamie Mole Get!?

kyle_ferguson10

kyle_ferguson10

:107years:i dont know if it just me but jamie mole has been poor all season but still gets a game! he has only scored 1 goal! gary glen scored 2 goals last seaon so why not give him a chance while tullberg is injured?

:107years:i dont know if it just me but jamie mole has been poor all season but still gets a game! he has only scored 1 goal! gary glen scored 2 goals last seaon so why not give him a chance while tullberg is injured?

Good double bluff. Beat it.

Jamie Mole hasn't been "poor" he has just had no service. Nobody up front to play with.

The lad tries his hardest every match, runs about. You can't fault him for effort.

I think once Tullberg plays (hopefully up front with Mole or someone else) then the goals will come

your not the boy with the pink hoodie are u???:hobofish:

Im pretty sure Mole is doing all that Csaba is asking of him except knock a couple in. His work brings others into the game and his tireless running is an essential part of the way we are playing. Hobo.

Jamie Mole hasn't been "poor" he has just had no service. Nobody up front to play with.

The lad tries his hardest every match, runs about. You can't fault him for effort.

I think once Tullberg plays (hopefully up front with Mole or someone else) then the goals will come

Don 't rise to the bait mate, the OP is a :hobofish:

your not the boy with the pink hoodie are u???:hobofish:

No pink hoodie boy works at the Jack Kane Centre as youth worker !!!

UPDATE : Pink hoodie swapped/dyed for bright turquoise one.

watch out for him at Fester.

Don 't rise to the bait mate, the OP is a :hobofish:

Yep I read his other post about "boycotting" a match...

Now I realise!

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

If ever Kris Boyd needed an argument why he should be included in any team its Jamie Mole.

Run around like a headless chicken all day, at points let our Defensive midfielder actually beyond you, run out to the wing when your up front on your own or alternatively sit on your backside, do feck all and then smash 2 goals in. I know what I would rather have.

Chad Sexington
Enough of this talking about football!

This is a economics and business forum you know...

I've got a mate who works at the club who says Jamie Mole is about to go into administration.

Deeply worrying times.

:sad:

Oh HAi! I can has burger?!!!1

Like Derek Holmes, Robert Sloan, Joe Hammil, Clum, etc - Jamie just doesn't have what it takes!

He can run around all day like a headless chicken but that won't change the fact that HE is not the answer to our striker problem.

Jambojohnnyboy

The lad is commited and always give 100% but his confidence is not great one on one as witnessed last weekend when running towrds goal during the second half. It might just take one to hit the back of the net and he'll be off and running but can we afford to wait?

Mole is probably nae good but we'll never know, like Clum before him, the coaching etc and team selections mean even the greatest striker would struggle to score at Hearts. Until we get a decent manager with b a l l s who will put out his team, play 4-4-2 no matter what ersehole 1 or ersehole 2 say then we are left with mole up front on his own or tullberg on his own or nade on his own

Oopsupsideyerheed

Hhhmmmmmm

audiencesleep460_thumb.jpg

Do you know where hell is

Why is the guy a hobo for saying mole has had his chance and not good enough? A dog puts maximum effort into chasing its tail, it doesn't mean there is a point to it. Mole is IMO not up to the standard we are supposed to be aiming for, people can make as many excuses as they like, blame the service the tactics etc, but in the end its obvious he isn't good enough, all in my opinion of course.

Who's fault was it on sat when he made a total mess of the one on one he had after he was put through? it was Jamie's fault as he isn't good enough. People have their favorites so they are willing to cut more slack to some they deem worthy, thats all fine and well until we lose against someone like hibs, for example, then all hell breaks loose and people will pick over every player not doing a job.

For me we should be realistic and say that Jamie has had a wee run in the team and done nothing, so he should be moved aside and someone else such as glen given a chance. All in my opinion of course.

Mole seems to always get picked in a formation that is tailor made not to suit him. He's been played as a lone striker most of the time this season, his first ever game was up front on his own away to AEK Athens and he's even had a spell out on the left wing.

I'd like to see him getting a game with a partner, because the games he played beside Pinilla when he first came on the scene he looked a handful, quick and direct and scored a few goals. You can't say he's missing chances, cause we're still no making many, and his movememnt into space has opened up gaps for the likes of Stewart to move into.

I have to disagree 100% m8, if your honestly trying to say he hasnt missed chances, i am amazed.

can't think of one clear cut one to be honest. I am prepared to be corrected but can't think of any sitters.

I've got a mate who works at the club who says Jamie Mole is about to go into administration.

:sad:

Yeah, probably office administration, a la Robbie Horn.

Only kidding, the lad works hard and if technically he turns out not to be up to scratch then at least he'll have given it a go.

Unlike say, the boy Simmons.

Do you know where hell is
can't think of one clear cut one to be honest. I am prepared to be corrected but can't think of any sitters.

Against Hamilton when he just about killed a seagull and destroyed the Morrison's behind the goal. On sat he had at least 3 decent chances to score and done nothing with them. If he is only expected to score sitters then your easily pleased (no offense) i may try and get a game if thats the case. Any striker should be capable in the box, mole chooses to take the extra touch when the ball is laid off to him as opposed to going through the ball, and getting it on target.

For what its worth, his performance against well in the second half made me think twice about him as he really came onto a game, he played up front on his own aswell by the way. Since then he has admittedly scored a great goal, but what else?

For me he has had his chance, he isn't doing it and should be dropped, Hamilton, falkirk and Inverness he was awfull. I want the guy to succeed obviously, as then he would be scoring goals for hearts, but he isn't and its time for a change. IMO

Mole seems to always get picked in a formation that is tailor made not to suit him. He's been played as a lone striker most of the time this season, his first ever game was up front on his own away to AEK Athens and he's even had a spell out on the left wing.

Unfortunately anywhere on the pitch springs to mind

He tries hard and will run all day and because of that adds a wee bit to the team, but most of the time will not score. Not good enough IMO which is a shame because he has a good attitude unlike many others who we've had at the club.

Unfortunately anywhere on the pitch springs to mind

He tries hard and will run all day and because of that adds a wee bit to the team, but most of the time will not score. Not good enough IMO which is a shame because he has a good attitude unlike many others who we've had at the club.

So did Calum Elliot, the only difference I can see between mole and Elliot is that Mole doesn't go in a schoolgirl huff every time something doesn't go his way.

The OP may be a :hobofish: but TBH he has a point. Mole hasn't got it, end of story, time for some new blood up front.

Archived