Jags v Bawbags

Ivan Drago

chester copperpot
Great finish.

:angry:

You have to take your hat off to finishes like them. That was one in a lifetime strike.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I can't support any team that Ian McCall manages. :mad::mad::mad:

Hope they both lose.

Amazing strike by Boyd though. Weak foot as well! :eek:

I can't support any team that Ian McCall manages. :mad::mad::mad:

Hope they both lose.

Amazing strike by Boyd though. Weak foot as well! :eek:

You hope both Rangers and Partick lose?

:laugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
You hope both Rangers and Partick lose?

:laugh:

Aye!

Or two doctors drive a burning Jeep into that **** hole of a stadium!

Hopefully 'Smeato' is at the game as well. :mad::mad::mad:

Slightly off topic, but WTF was the linesman thinking about for Falkirk's winner? Lovell was a good yard off and he's looking straight at him!

The Dons are having another wonderful evening.

HT Killie 4-2 Aberdeen.

Surely Tango and Sash must finally be getting worried about their positons at the Hill of Dung?:)

Surely Tango and Sash must finally be getting worried about their positons at the Hill of Dung?:)

They seem to be given an awful lot of leeway up there. As another poster said, though, they seem to grind out league results almost when no-one's looking.

They seem to be given an awful lot of leeway up there. As another poster said, though, they seem to grind out league results almost when no-one's looking.

I can`t remember exactly when Tango took the reigns at Pittodrie but it must be about 4 seasons by now? if so, it doesn`t make that bad reading for the Sheep if you take the league finishes. 4,3,6,4 considering before that they finished 11th and 8th in the early noughties.

But they`ve never really had a convincing season. They`ve never set themselves apart from the rest like Hearts did in 2006 and 2004 when we only lost 8 games in each season and won a considerable amount. Even in season 2002/03 we finished 3rd and only lost 11 and 3 of these were surprisingly in the last 4 games but we still done enough to clinch 3rd.

Anyone else notice a rousing rendition of "the famine song" song followed by Derrys Walls

The wee bit I heard was "The Famine Song" followed by No Surrender, only then to be followed up by the BBC commentator saying "The Rangers Fans Getting Into This Cup Tie Now".....What The Heck!!!:eek:

Anyone else notice a rousing rendition of "the famine song" song followed by Derrys Walls

Yes I thought I heard that infamous ditty too

Can't wait for the back page of tomorrow's Record :rolleyes:

The wee bit I heard was "The Famine Song" followed by No Surrender, only then to be followed up by the BBC commentator saying "The Rangers Fans Getting Into This Cup Tie Now".....What The Heck!!!:eek:

I think he said BOTH sets of fans;)

Can't wait for the back page of tomorrow's Record :rolleyes:

"JAMBOS STILL CLAIM WAGE ISSUE IS A GLITCH AND WILL BE RESOLVED"

That will be their way around the rangers songs issue

The Old Tolbooth

Billy Dodds unbelievably biased comments are really getting on my tits!!

It looked a blatant push in the box near the end of full time but Dodds says "never a penalty in a million years" WTF???

The ball went out for a goal kick in extra time and it was clearly a goal kick, and he's crying for a friggin corner ffs!!!

Why do they employ little nobs like this??

I think he said BOTH sets of fans;)

Yes in fairness he did say both sets of fans but most definitley mentioned Rangers fans in the same sentence just as No Surrender started and the cameras were panning over the morons

The Old Tolbooth

Thomson who's already been booked has commited 2 more fouls that could be merited as a second bookable offence, not even a word from the ref!

Now there's a shock eh?

The Old Tolbooth

Great finish by Mendes, but no yellow card for running into the crowd and celebrating, yet again different rules for that mob!

Destruction Derby

Mendes is the signing of the season imo.

The guy is absolute quality.

Lets hope he gives it to the hobos on a plate on sunday.

Yes in fairness he did say both sets of fans but most definitley mentioned Rangers fans in the same sentence just as No Surrender started and the cameras were panning over the morons

Without entering in to a debate. I'll say it once and only once, No Surrender isn't a bigotted song.

I'll stop now.

Without entering in to a debate. I'll say it once and only once, No Surrender isn't a bigotted song.

I'll stop now.

Im not so sure where I mentioned that it was:(

Partick kept running,chasing and never gave up.I hope some of the lazy barstewards who graced our jerseys on Saturday there were watching tonight and feel a tad guilty wages or not!?

I'll stop now.

Bigotted or not, is it a football song?

Bigotted or not, is it a football song?

OH FFS, I'm offski I can't be arsed with another pointless debate with people dragging other stuff into the debate that weren't part of the original arguement. I smell a song/flag debate coming on........................

Partick kept running,chasing and never gave up.I hope some of the lazy barstewards who graced our jerseys on Saturday there were watching tonight and feel a tad guilty wages or not!?

partick should be proud of themselves tonight, they played very well, and were unlucky not to get something from the game.

Thomson who's already been booked has commited 2 more fouls that could be merited as a second bookable offence, not even a word from the ref!

Now there's a shock eh?

Wasn't sure if the ref was going to pull him up in the first place, with play raging on for about 3 mins before a suitable stoppage. Fair play though, he eventually nailed the wee fouling bassa

Once he got that one though he'd pretty much got carte blanche to niggle for the rest of the match :mad:

Once again though, although in truth it was fairly innocuous challenge, I fancy Miko would have got his marching orders for that sliding tackle :(

partick should be proud of themselves tonight, they played very well, and were unlucky not to get something from the game.

Refreshing to watch players just doing the right things and finding a jersey of the correct colour most of the time

Thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Just met 3 Jag players in the local chippy. I told them how well they had played and the reply was We were not good enough.

That sounds like the attitude of a team who could come up.

jamboinglasgow

was in a pub when suddenly in popped Ian McColl. My rangers mad mate said to him unlucky but he didn't look impressed. Turned out he owned the pub.

Great finish by Mendes, but no yellow card for running into the crowd and celebrating, yet again different rules for that mob!

Now I stand to be corrected on this but does the running off the park to celebrate thing only apply to league games.

A good quality game of football with 3 excellent goals played in a very good spirit. In the main I thought the ref was good as he let the game flow and was not the centre of attention.

I would have that fat lazy "B" Boyd at Tynecastle in a minute and he could bring Mendes with him

Slightly off topic, but WTF was the linesman thinking about for Falkirk's winner? Lovell was a good yard off and he's looking straight at him!

When the ball was played he was actually inline with the last defender - as the beeb slowdown showed. No idea how the ass ref saw it in real time though.

Archived