Christophe Berra

benny

Been a hard week at Hearts yet again.Christophe Berra has shown to me at least that he is the man to captain Hearts at this present time.Handled everything well media wise and seems to have trust from everybody connected with Hearts.Lets hope he has more easier weeks/years ahead of him at Hearts now.

He's stepped up to the plate in this off field situation, although on the park he needs to do it more.

Although well done on this Christophe. Did what a captain should do.

He's stepped up to the plate in this off field situation, although on the park he needs to do it more.

Although well done on this Christophe. Did what a captain should do.

Good signs on the park as well.His celebration of M Stewarts goal at Falkirk was great to see.He also showed a great response to their winner in the same game.

Good signs on the park as well.His celebration of M Stewarts goal at Falkirk was great to see.He also showed a great response to their winner in the same game.

Need sot do it more though. MS is constantly shouting at the others, whereas CB is a bit quieter. A captain should be lifting the others, and orgaising them.

Never saw his reaction to their winner, I left when it went in because I had work.:(

But on his efforts in the last 24 hours solely, well done.

I've critisised him in the past for his abilities as captain, but 10/10 to him for todays comments.

I would like him to have taken it a wee bit further and threatened to sue the Record for slander, on behalf of the players.;)

I've critisised him in the past for his abilities as captain, but 10/10 to him for todays comments.

I would like him to have taken it a wee bit further and threatened to sue the Record for slander, on behalf of the players.;)

I hope that you have made sure that he asked every single player in the dressing room whether they were happy with his comments before making them :P:p:p

I hope that you have made sure that he asked every single player in the dressing room whether they were happy with his comments before making them :P:p:p

I hope he would have learned from a previous captains mistakes.:P

rudi must stay
Been a hard week at Hearts yet again.Christophe Berra has shown to me at least that he is the man to captain Hearts at this present time.Handled everything well media wise and seems to have trust from everybody connected with Hearts.Lets hope he has more easier weeks/years ahead of him at Hearts now.

don't think we can say he is 'the man to captain' just because he has said the right things IMO he has been saying the right things for a while, he hasn't been much of a leader on the pitch though

Not the easiest thing for a young player to field what has happend in the last week. It will make him a stronger person though.

I doubt he would want to rock the boat with The Record as he'll probably be playing through in the weeg in a couple of years time !

Archived