Florida

Bob Loblaw

Me and the Mrs are wanting to head over next year.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who's best to book with for cheap deals etc?

I know Globespan and some others do cheap flights, but with airlines going bust left right and centre I'd rather go with a company i'm confident will still be here when it comes time to go.

Robbos Right Peg
Me and the Mrs are wanting to head over next year.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who's best to book with for cheap deals etc?

I know Globespan and some others do cheap flights, but with airlines going bust left right and centre I'd rather go with a company i'm confident will still be here when it comes time to go.

More details required jambo1902. Depends where and when you want to go is it fly/drive self catering etc etc. Just back and I booked with Continental via NY. ?350 for the flight but I was doing a bit of internal travel as well but the best bit was returning direct to Embra.

I used Trailfinders and I got a really good deal with them four years ago, it only cost me ?1400 for flights and accomodation (including transfer flights) for 3 Adults and 1 child.

try looking on lastminute.com

For the last 5 years ive been going to FL flying with Continental from edinburgh to Newark then to Orlando. Very Good airline i must say

Try Tavelcitydirect, my friends have been with them and have heard nothing but good reports about them.

I think they were part of the XL Group that has just went bust:eek:

I think they were part of the XL Group that has just went bust:eek:

travelcitydirect sent me a brouchure the other day for Florida, it had inside they use XL airways for their flights. This is just after they went under....now i'm guessing this is to tell us they are still operting and haven't changed the brochure yet..

travelcitydirect sent me a brouchure the other day for Florida, it had inside they use XL airways for their flights. This is just after they went under....now i'm guessing this is to tell us they are still operting and haven't changed the brochure yet..

My reading of the XL Group Website is that TravelCityDirect is no more - http://www.xl.com/CustomerInformation.htm

For the last 5 years ive been going to FL flying with Continental from edinburgh to Newark then to Orlando. Very Good airline i must say

The same plane from edi goes to mco also. That is how sad it got for me on a forced stopover a couple of years ago.:eek:

Done the Edinburgh/Glasgow - Newark flight dozens of times, and whilst I wouldn't go that far, it's certainly reliable.

Craig-Section Z

Just back from Florida today, we flew with Virgin and it was direct from Manchester to Orlando International, this is the 5th or so time we have done this and apart from the drive home from Manchester when u return its a good way to do it i think and would defo reccomend it.

First Choice also looked good but their flights go into Sanford, which is about 40 mins or so outside of Orlando

Archived