Business as usual....

stephs

You might want to send that link onto Radio Scotland for the attention of Chick Young and Jim Spence - according to them last night Hearts were no more cos of this

Jambof3tornado

I cant think of any way that someone can put negative spin on this statement but I am sure someone will plod past soon to add a downward twist to things!!!:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow
You do realise that you are quoting the Hearts website (aka Romanov) as gospel?

Kind of reminds me of a (quite shoddy) Simpsons episode where Lisa is President and Bart keeps using the old "cheque's in the mail' tact.

your right, lets just trust the press as they know more about hearts than an offical statement.:rolleyes:

Kind of reminds me of a (quite shoddy) Simpsons episode where Lisa is President and Bart keeps using the old "cheque's in the mail' tact.

Really?! Sorry, didn't realise I was quoting an "official" statement from the "official" Hearts website, how stupid of me!

Interesting choice of parallel. Quite highbrow for a cartoon, but still just a cartoon nevertheless...so where do you get your news, out of interest?

BTW she was merely quoting the (official) Hearts website, not quoting it "as gospel"...You can counter with a quote from Roughie later.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good! Now that is sorted let's get back to playing football and let's hope we don't need another Fedotovas visit to sort out any more dramas/crises.

your right, lets just trust the press as they know more about hearts than an offical statement.:rolleyes:

Don't think I mentioned the press there chief, or anywhere else for that matter.

Point is, you can't believe it just because the club say so and I'm not just talking about this statement, which may turn out to be true.

How many times do people complain about 'Romanov lies' every week and yet as soon as a statement is on the website everybody believes it verbatim.

The two things are one and the same, whether it comes out of his ****e-spouting mouth, or through the slightly more professional and PR polished electronic channels. Of course the club will release an 'everything is cool' statement, they have to.

I do like the way though they have played on our obvious disdain for the media in their statement, although surely nobody will buy into such a transparent attempt to win us back...

Really?! Sorry, didn't realise I was quoting an "official" statement from the "official" Hearts website, how stupid of me!

Sorry was badly phrased!

What I meant, in brief, was I wouldn't believe everything to come out of that website.

EDIT: Have since noticed that "Business as usual" was the actual Hearts News title and not your interpretation of the article. So further apologies! Although, Hearts seem to have spelt "as" wrong...

Only 15 replies and down near the bottom of the page. :rolleyes:

Now if it was a sensationalised story by the Record we would have page after page of replies imo.

Does this thread have a low reply count as the 'flame fanners' do not have anything to 'fan'?

Jam Tarts 1874
Don't think I mentioned the press there chief, or anywhere else for that matter.

Point is, you can't believe it just because the club say so and I'm not just talking about this statement, which may turn out to be true.

How many times do people complain about 'Romanov lies' every week and yet as soon as a statement is on the website everybody believes it verbatim.

The two things are one and the same, whether it comes out of his ****e-spouting mouth, or through the slightly more professional and PR polished electronic channels. Of course the club will release an 'everything is cool' statement, they have to.

I do like the way though they have played on our obvious disdain for the media in their statement, although surely nobody will buy into such a transparent attempt to win us back...

What Romanov lies are you referring to? I think you will have a hard job find direct quotes from Romanov on the Hearts' website which contains lies, indeed I think you will have a very hard job in general trying to find lies on the Hearts' website.

The fact is that you will only believe what you want to believe, even when the truth is told to you, you don't want to know about it. You sound like that stupid wee fugger who still believe's the Princess of Wales was murdered by the royal family.

Archived