Hibs fans euphoria & pant spraying over Hearts potential demise

Craigieboy

On hibs.net:

• Main thread on Hearts pay delay - 14 pages. 520 posts.
    21 440 views - :eek:

• 9 threads on page 1 - various, related to Hearts going bust.

Wow. And they say that we are obsessed with them!

PS - some of the comments about Hearts actually going bust are nothing short of breathtaking.

P i s h club. P i s h fans.

Hmm, they're fairly creaming their pants over there at the moment, aren't they? Still, it's the most excitement that lot are likely to get in the foreseeable future....:rofl:

Never mind - just wait until you see the outpouring of bile when we hump them in the next derby match at Fester Road.

Is it definitely on then? ;)

Dr Bapswent is right - would be the same over here.

Seymour M Hersh
21,440 hobbits can read?

No, they hired the Usher Hall for 6 nights and each night someone read to a couple of thousand deluded fools. Oh and you are probably correct in saying 21,440 Hobbits can read, they're a very clever people. However only between 2-4% of that number of hobos can read.:107years:

jamboinglasgow

big team big debt, wee team wee debt. Hibs, if you have debt at least make it big and interesting.

Sometimes I think they take too much interest in us (though so do some hearts fans) but I take no joy in any club going bust like they seem to want so much for us. I dont hibs to go out of business because I always want an edinburgh wee team.

Surely they are crapping themselves that their greatest achievement would be relegated to:

beating a now non-existent team 7-0 30-odd years ago.

Surely they are crapping themselves that their greatest achievement would be relegated to:

beating a now non-existent team 7-0 30-odd years ago.

have you seen our balance sheet? :eek::rolleyes:

MacDonald Jardine
Is it definitely on then? ;)

Dr Bapswent is right - would be the same over here.

And i got banned from vermin.net for less than that.

Typical Hibs fans - remember they spend more time celebrating Albert Kidd than their 2 diddy cup successes. When Hibs nearly went out the box I always took the view that I didnt want it to happen because a/ I'd miss beating them in derbies and b/ I had (and still have) a lot of hibee mates and didnt want them to lose their club. Now however I'd love it to happen so that I could laugh long and hard in the faces of the hibsnet posters who have spent the last 3 years creaming themselves at every suggestion that we might go bust.

The People's Chimp
And i got banned from vermin.net for less than that.

I was banned before my registration even went through. Old degenerate and fat mikey obviously didnt like what I would have had to say.

Can i suggest that every Friday for the forseeable someone go on their site and create a thread to tell them that our wages are in the bank and that they dont have to worry.

:P

marshallschunkychicken

It's amazing how many senior posters over there make vague hints that they know someone who knows that we've gone out of business, over and over again, and yet they aren't called out for slavering, it's lapped up every time.

:frown:

It's the best hope they have - they can't compete on the field (bar two brief periods) so us going out of business would take away some of the pain.

Nucky Thompson
It's the best hope they have - they can't compete on the field (bar two brief periods) so us going out of business would take away some of the pain.
In a nutshell:) We've been their biggest bugbear since 1875:107years:

this_is_my_story

To be fair, if Hearts' derby record was as bad as theirs, I think I'd probably want shot of them as well. That doesn't change the fact that their fans are lumps of smegma, though.

I was banned before my registration even went through. Old degenerate and fat mikey obviously didnt like what I would have had to say.

but yet if you look at todays registrations you,ll see that an obvious hobo has managed to register, the names a give away....

I remember signing that "Hands off Hibs" petition back when Mercer was attempting to shut them down.

I'm beginning to regret that.

Ditto.

Seymour M Hersh
I remember signing that "Hands off Hibs" petition back when Mercer was attempting to shut them down.

I never signed it as I wanted them out of business. Mercers mistake was not waiting a few days as the BoS was about to pull the plug. I regret they survived! :107years::107years:

Guest jambomickey
In a nutshell:) We've been their biggest bugbear since 1875:107years:

spot on mate! they've always been in our shadow and they always will be

hear hear should have just put the **** out of buisness can you imagine the laughs we would have had listening to them telling us just how good a team they were then again they think that way now how very sad they are

On hibs.net:

• Main thread on Hearts pay delay - 14 pages. 520 posts.
    21 440 views - :eek:

• 9 threads on page 1 - various, related to Hearts going bust.

Wow. And they say that we are obsessed with them!

PS - some of the comments about Hearts actually going bust are nothing short of breathtaking.

P i s h club. P i s h fans.

Can't you how ironic it is to talk about how obsessed they are with us when you are posting a thread about their site?

If this same thing was happening at Hibs then I would not want them out of business. I don't really care what they have to say about us allegedly going out of business. Doesn't change my view.

winston churchill
It's amazing how many senior posters over there make vague hints that they know someone who knows that we've gone out of business, over and over again, and yet they aren't called out for slavering, it's lapped up every time.

:frown:

sad fat mikeys latest is a bute.............will the yams manage tae play aw their games this season.

all that back door bum tenis he got a public school........ has the fat pleb barking at the moon.

as for his post count............that sado musthold some kind of record.

Nucky Thompson

I wish Mercer had managed to close the feckers down, it would have cleansed Edinburgh of all the dirty maggots that followed them. Most of the feckers who weren't on the dole and could afford the bus fare would have just headed for Darkhead:Icky:

Nucky Thompson
sad fat mikeys latest is a bute.............will the yams manage tae play aw their games this season.

all that back door bum tenis he got a public school........ has the fat pleb barking at the moon.

as for his post count............that sado musthold some kind of record.

He must have a PC on a string around his fat neck:107years: Do you reckon the fat fecker has ever had his end away:eek::boak:

but yet if you look at todays registrations you,ll see that an obvious hobo has managed to register, the names a give away....

I assume you mean the one with the reference to property development? What an arse! It says on his profile that he 'hasn't made any friends yet' :rolleyes:

Why hasn't this half-wit been punted??

winston churchill
He must have a PC on a string around his fat neck:107years: Do you reckon the fat fecker has ever had his end away:eek::boak:

yip..........with craig brewster.

Archived