Going under

tedp6873

We will not be going under. i have been informed tonight/today that it was a huge clerical error on behalf of UBIG/HBOS... if we do i will wear a Hibs top to the next Edinburgh Derby and sit in a tub of beans while jumping out a plane???????????????

siegementality
We will not be going under. i have been informed tonight/today that it was a huge clerical error on behalf of UBIG/HBOS... if we do i will wear a Hibs top to the next Edinburgh Derby and sit in a tub of beans while jumping out a plane???????????????

If we go under there won't be a next Edinburgh Derby.

siegementality
Exactly so i will not be wearing it lol.

What about the jumping out a plane in the tub of beans, that would raise a few quid for the next SOH campaign. I'll sponsor you for ?50.

What about the jumping out a plane in the tub of beans, that would raise a few quid for the next SOH campaign. I'll sponsor you for ?50.

To be fair he dont need the beans but he has always wanted to jum out of a plane!!:P:p

Cheers Siege your money is safe but i will keep this (just in Case):P:p

siegementality
To be fair he dont need the beans but he has always wanted to jum out of a plane!!:P:p

I didn't see him volunteering when Irvine Jambo popped his cloggs!

I didn't see him volunteering when Irvine Jambo popped his cloggs![/quote

To be fair the Hibbeee jumped first and we all just let him :107years:

siegementality
I didn't see him volunteering when Irvine Jambo popped his cloggs![/quote

To be fair the Hibbeee jumped first and we all just let him :107years:

I still pesh myself about that! Brilliant!

Say What Again
What about the jumping out a plane in the tub of beans

And in a Hibs top.

Put me down for ?50 if that happens :P

gon just do it anyway:eek:

The serious issue is that it is likely we have a very substantial problem. Vlad is just in the wrong base business right now. AIG (Man U) could still go tits up and leave Man U with a massive hole.....never mind poor wee Jambos.

We need a Arab owner, in fact Scottish Football needs Arab owners, they are probably the only one that is immune to this giant recession coming.

If Vlad goes tits up then we just need another owner. Maybe in a huge recession, like a lost War our (relatively) small GBP30M debt is forgiven with a new owner!! If we go down, more than half scottish football will also go down the tubes.....have a nice day

Jam Tarts 1874

Wasting your time. It is obvious that there are a number of so called Hearts fans on here who want to see Hearts go into administration just so that they can say I told you so. Indeed, some of these idiots are so intent on boosting their own egos that they are inventing "mates" and stories from inside Tynecastle.

It is a fact that Hearts have been increasing turnover year on year, it is a fact that the wage bill has been slashed, it is a fact that millions of pounds in transfer monies have been received, it is a fact that loan interest payments to UBIG have decreased, it is a fact that the overall debt has reduced thanks to the debt to equity initiative. It is therefore a fact that Hearts are in a better position than we have been since Romanov took over. If Hearts were going to go into administration it would have happened when the debt reached ?36.25m.

Just in case people have forgotten, UKIO Bankas and it's banking activities are only a very small part of UBIG's overall business. It seems to have slipped the wrist-slashers attention that UKIO Bankas continues to increase it's profits despite the current global financial crisis, it also a fact that these morons fail to come up with any evidence that the UBIG group itself has any financial problems that could affect Hearts.

Chad Sexington
Wasting your time. It is obvious that there are a number of so called Hearts fans on here who want to see Hearts go into administration just so that they can say I told you so. Indeed, some of these idiots are so intent on boosting their own egos that they are inventing "mates" and stories from inside Tynecastle.

Really?

That's sad as feck.

Name and shame please. ;)

The serious issue is that it is likely we have a very substantial problem. Vlad is just in the wrong base business right now. AIG (Man U) could still go tits up and leave Man U with a massive hole.....never mind poor wee Jambos.

We need a Arab owner, in fact Scottish Football needs Arab owners, they are probably the only one that is immune to this giant recession coming.

If Vlad goes tits up then we just need another owner. Maybe in a huge recession, like a lost War our (relatively) small GBP30M debt is forgiven with a new owner!! If we go down, more than half scottish football will also go down the tubes.....have a nice day

Like Eddie Thompson?

Son Of Anarchy

WOOHOO, I will supply the beans, Big Scotty can supply the plane and Andy can supply the "push" mate, hows that for mates eh?:P

PS wonder why nobody came forward about supplying a parachute??????:eek:

I don't disagree that our position should be causing us concern, but it has been reported Man U might benefit from the demise of AIG because they could renegotiate their present deal (upwards) with a new sponsor.

siegementality

It is a fact that Hearts have been increasing turnover year on year, it is a fact that the wage bill has been slashed, it is a fact that millions of pounds in transfer monies have been received, it is a fact that loan interest payments to UBIG have decreased, it is a fact that the overall debt has reduced thanks to the debt to equity initiative. It is therefore a fact that Hearts are in a better position than we have been since Romanov took over. If Hearts were going to go into administration it would have happened when the debt reached ?36.25m.

Just in case people have forgotten, UKIO Bankas and it's banking activities are only a very small part of UBIG's overall business. It seems to have slipped the wrist-slashers attention that UKIO Bankas continues to increase it's profits despite the current global financial crisis, it also a fact that these morons fail to come up with any evidence that the UBIG group itself has any financial problems that could affect Hearts.

This thread turned into a wee light hearted thread about the current situation and you had to go and spoil it with all your seriousness. :P

Archived