Broon trying to save his own bacon

The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor

Anyone listening to Chairman Broon floundering at the Lie-bour party shindig in Manchester?

It's all about fairness and a future worth fighting for apparently.

He's trying frantically to talk up everything that his party are 'doing' whilst avoiding the economy and fuel prices which are the two things most people care about most and two things at which his government are doing sweet FA about.

As the old saying goes 'when in a hole, stop digging'

Still rather have Broon at Number 10 than David "Dave" Cameron.

Given all that has been levelled at Brown, what exactly are the Tory Party's policies on, for example, fuel duty and the economy?

Seems to me that throughtout the country people seem to be moving to the Tories but as far as I am aware it is only because they are anti-Brown, not pro-Cameron and even less for ideological or policy reasons.

The Mighty Thor
Still rather have Broon at Number 10 than David "Dave" Cameron.

Given all that has been levelled at Brown, what exactly are the Tory Party's policies on, for example, fuel duty and the economy?

Seems to me that throughtout the country people seem to be moving to the Tories but as far as I am aware it is only because they are anti-Brown, not pro-Cameron and even less for ideological or policy reasons.

That's the irony in the whole thing for me, Smug Dave hasn't had to show his hand once and he's 20+ points ahead in the opinion polls. He'll walk into number 10 with absolutely no scrutiny on his policies or his beliefs. That's the most damning indictment on Broon and Tony B.Liar possible.

That's the irony in the whole thing for me, Smug Dave hasn't had to show his hand once and he's 20+ points ahead in the opinion polls. He'll walk into number 10 with absolutely no scrutiny on his policies or his beliefs. That's the most damning indictment on Broon and Tony B.Liar possible.

Or perhaps on the hysterical British electorate who rather than rationally look at what is happening, believe all that the Daily Mail, Daily Express or Sun is telling them?

Bunch of fickle, ill-educated, selfish eedjits imho. (and I'll include all those erse twitching Labour MP's who should be showing more loyalty at this point in time in that too!)

The Mighty Thor
Or perhaps on the hysterical British electorate who rather than rationally look at what is happening, believe all that the Daily Mail, Daily Express or Sun is telling them?

Bunch of fickle, ill-educated, selfish eedjits imho. (and I'll include all those erse twitching Labour MP's who should be showing more loyalty at this point in time in that too!)

The majority of the electorate vote with their wallet anyway and at the moment Broon et al have made a right royal James Hunt of the economy (or are they victims of circumstance :))

On the subject of MP's they're like the electorate too....they don't want the good old days of big salary, allowances and second homes to come to an end either and if that means jettison-ing cyclops then his feet won't touch the ground all the way back to Kirkcaldy!

My guess is that the little era of people thinking that Government should get ever larger has had its 10 year run.

Progressively less Government will catch people's attention going forward.

Spot on Boris!

Archived