Conspiracy Theories

Boris

What if they are constantly thrown up so that we doubt their veracity and in doing so believe the "truth".

A kind of state sponsored double bluff where info is "leaked" to the public via sources seen by many as disreputable/lacking in credit/whackos etc thus making the real "truth" seen as nonsense?

Or are they just cobblers anyway and sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar?

That's what many UFO skeptics have been saying for years. The UFO stories were just put into circulation by the government in the 60's to cover-up any people that witness secret aircraft. The stories had a snowball effect and have continued ever since.

People love a good conspiracy story, it makes them think that there is more to life than just eating, working, drinking, sleeping and fecking.

All you need to do is look at The Da Vinci Code, not a well written book, and all the characters are all stereotypes, but it was a huge success because it was loosely based on real facts and myths making it plausible to lots of people; probably all the people that love conspiracies. The reason the whole thing took off like it did was due to the church responding defensively to it rather than laughing it off or ignoring it.

I love reading and would never usually read that kind of crap, but I have to say I enjoyed it. I went back and read one of his other books after it, and it was pretty bad.

A sort of conspiracy theory conspiracy theory?

I like the cut of your jib!

Unless you're working undercover to misinform and obfuscate...

Now I have a conspiracy theory conspiracy theory conspiracy theory.

What if they are constantly thrown up so that we doubt their veracity and in doing so believe the "truth".

A kind of state sponsored double bluff where info is "leaked" to the public via sources seen by many as disreputable/lacking in credit/whackos etc thus making the real "truth" seen as nonsense?

Not sure I understand the logic there. The more ridiculous a conspiracy theory, doesn't make the alternative more "truthful" and theories propogated by "wackos" are usually dismissed out of hand ?

That's what many UFO skeptics have been saying for years. The UFO stories were just put into circulation by the government in the 60's to cover-up any people that witness secret aircraft. The stories had a snowball effect and have continued ever since.

People love a good conspiracy story, it makes them think that there is more to life than just eating, working, drinking, sleeping and fecking.

All you need to do is look at The Da Vinci Code, not a well written book, and all the characters are all stereotypes, but it was a huge success because it was loosely based on real facts and myths making it plausible to lots of people; probably all the people that love conspiracies. The reason the whole thing took off like it did was due to the church responding defensively to it rather than laughing it off or ignoring it.

I love reading and would never usually read that kind of crap, but I have to say I enjoyed it. I went back and read one of his other books after it, and it was pretty bad.

its called DIS-INFORMATION and has been used by various governments in the past and present when they feel evidence of sightings , mass witnesses , video footage, ex-military personal coming forward ect get to close to the real truth, they mix some truth with lies to debunk and confuse the real evidence they have no real control over and are threatened by , there a a number of times when the sceptics have even dis-missed damming evidence from reliable sources , things being picked up on radar and doing manoeuvres that no pilot could do or take in Gs.

i will say one thing though there is always no smoke with out fire and some researchers have uncovered strange things by pure chance or perseverance, there are too many cover ups in this world for there not to be something going on.:rolleyes:

Not sure I understand the logic there. The more ridiculous a conspiracy theory, doesn't make the alternative more "truthful" and theories propogated by "wackos" are usually dismissed out of hand ?

I've perhaps not really explained what I meant very well.

I suppose what ML is saying re disinformation, but what i was getting at was that the truth is being told, but because who is telling it to the masses, the masses believe the opposite i.e the govts line.

Commander Harris

I suppose what ML is saying re disinformation, but what i was getting at was that the truth is being told, but because who is telling it to the masses, the masses believe the opposite i.e the govts line.

so your asking what if the reality is leaked to "wackos" because anything expressed by such a person is immediately discredited as nonsense and people will then accept the false truth that is put out there by the media/governments and held by the mainstream.

I think that's an interesting question.

What if the most marginal voice is the only one that is actually speaking the truth...

so your asking what if the reality is leaked to "wackos" because anything expressed by such a person is immediately discredited as nonsense and people will then accept the false truth that is put out there by the media/governments and held by the mainstream.

Yes. Spot on.

Which must mean Dexter talks the truth then...? :eek::rolleyes:;):P

I see what you mean but can't think of any examples.

Of recent, well publicised conpiracies; the protagonists in the Diana conspiracies were often perfectly sane individuals...(putting david Icke aside for a minute).....those who challenge official events of 9/11 are frequently professional, well-informed people and very odd things happened to a seemingly reasonable ex-CIA reporter investigating David Kelly's death.

Can't think of a conspiracy off-hand that has been weakened, by having the wrong person support it. Al-Fayed at a push, who was often painted as a maverick, but his case fell down on lack of hard evidence (from memory) not because of his rantings.

Ive often thought that these stories considered conspiracy thereois have been romanticised in order to make us swallow them easier. The so called unenlightened that think "no way, these stories are crap" or the uber theroist who thinks that they are ahead of everyone else due to the knowledge the posses and everyone around needs to wake up and smell the agent orange. It is simpley divide and conquer. Have groups of people arguing among themselves distracted from whats really going on. Check the terrace for christ sake.

Everything is a distraction to keep us from whatever the truth maybe. Music -distraction, Films - distraction, Sport -Distraction. Conspiracy thereoys are nothing more than a distraction.

If you want to really get to the core of this subject, look back at history, especially US history. There have always been 'wackos' giving warnings of what is to come, often people in (or who have held) high positions, who are ignored because people don't want to believe that what they are saying might be the truth. Animal Farm (the Orwell version ;)) that tale of totalitarianism, can be applied to modern day America and Britain. We are meant to be oh so very civilized, free and democratic but the rights of the people have been gradually (in the hope that we might not notice) handed over to the state, the corporations and the banks over reccent history. We are made to believe in this equal rights crap when in reality some folk will always be more equal than others.

Of course this errosion of our rights is never covered in modern studies or history lessons in School. History = his story, it's rather one sided. They don't want you to know the truth. If you look back at the real story you will see it repeating itself everywhere in the present, in different guises, but repeating, over and over. We are sleepwalking into oblivion, slowly 'them in charge' are dumbing us down via anti depressants,the mass media, dilution of the education system, corporate brainwashing and the errosion of culture to be replaced by herd mentality and the cult of celebrity - all so we don't notice what is right in front of our noses. They are trying to supress our ability to question things.

Oh BTW. We are screwed. The Zionists have us by the balls!

"We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world–no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men"

That was a quote from 1912, it can still be apllied today to the US and this country IMO.

If you want to really get to the core of this subject, look back at history, especially US history. There have always been 'wackos' giving warnings of what is to come, often people in (or who have held) high positions, who are ignored because people don't want to believe that what they are saying might be the truth. Animal Farm (the Orwell version ;)) that tale of totalitarianism, can be applied to modern day America and Britain. We are meant to be oh so very civilized, free and democratic but the rights of the people have been gradually (in the hope that we might not notice) handed over to the state, the corporations and the banks over reccent history. We are made to believe in this equal rights crap when in reality some folk will always be more equal than others.

Of course this errosion of our rights is never covered in modern studies or history lessons in School. History = his story, it's rather one sided. They don't want you to know the truth. If you look back at the real story you will see it repeating itself everywhere in the present, in different guises, but repeating, over and over. We are sleepwalking into oblivion, slowly 'them in charge' are dumbing us down via anti depressants,the mass media, dilution of the education system, corporate brainwashing and the errosion of culture to be replaced by herd mentality and the cult of celebrity - all so we don't notice what is right in front of our noses. They are trying to supress our ability to question things.

For example - numerous US Presidents who have warned of the powers of the Fed.........

Yep, that is what I was getting at.

Society as we know it is basically our prison, we are here to work and be taxed for the benefit of our masters. All the advancements we have made, the byproducts of this great thing called 'society', are also for their benefit. These things simply make their job easier and help enslave us further which allows them to live even more luxurious lives just like the kings and queens of the past did. That is the great mass deception, MODERN SOCIETY ITSELF, what is it but a giant pantomime? Round us up in huge concentrations (cities) where we can be allowed to breed out of control and then tax us and exploit us to the grave. What a ****ing great plan!!!

TBH the human race would be far happier now if we had never gone down this route, the world would be less populated more rich in resources and there would be no need for greed if we had stuck to living in small gatherings, just working the land for what we need. Afterall, after the family pretty much everything else - careers, technology, academia etc etc is frankly just a load of BS and we have conned ourselves into thinking it all makes us happy and brings meaning to our lives.

Agree completely.

Ask anyone I know about my goal against Motherwell - even those who weren't present.

Most of the silly Conspiracies are indeed nothing but distrations, to throw us off the scent and discredit the real conspiricy that is unfolding in front of our eyes. The illusion of freedom we have been living out for centuries is slipping further back into the hands of a select few, the world of 1984 is now looking like a distinct possibility. The entire world is in their debt, the banks and corporations are buying the world. If you don't believe it, look at the evidence sprouting up around us. Our Schools and Hospitals are now no longer built and owned by the government but by corporations and then rented to us!! Next they will be providing the text books and setting the curriculum (that's if they aint already!) they are the land lords of our world - you can see the systematic 'change of ownership' right in front of you yet few really question exactly what the feck is going on. This is'nt just control and ownership of buildings and infrastructure I am talking about, I am talking about OUR LIVES and the lives of future generations.

This is PWNAGE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!

Yours faithfully,

A.Whacko

:laugh:

Most of the silly Conspiracies are indeed nothing but distrations, to throw us off the scent and discredit the real conspiricy that is unfolding in front of our eyes. The illusion of freedom we have been living out for centuries is slipping further back into the hands of a select few, the world of 1984 is now looking like a distinct possibility. The entire world is in their debt, the banks and corporations are buying the world. If you don't believe it, look at the evidence sprouting up around us. Our Schools and Hospitals are now no longer built and owned by the government but by corporations and then rented to us!! Next they will be providing the text books and setting the curriculum (that's if they aint already!) they are the land lords of our world - you can see the systematic 'change of ownership' right in front of you yet few really question exactly what the feck is going on. This is'nt just control and ownership of buildings and infrastructure I am talking about, I am talking about OUR LIVES and the lives of future generations.

Yours faithfully,

A.Whacko

did u have a Boston Celtics hat on at the match on saturday?

Its good to keep an open mind. Its frightening what governments and the services have the power to do. I mean if JFK (if) was killed by higher powers then what else could they cover up if they are prepared to kill their own president?

I guess that the next step we see over here will be a stepping up of the 'tough on crime' rubbish (aka tough on freedom). Police all over the place, watching your evey move, who will be able to harass you if you act in any way 'suspicious' (aka non conformist). Possibly American style cops, armed with tazers who are not interested in negotiation only shouting orders really loudly and then zap, zap, zap. Who knows. Or have they brought that in already?

The People's Chimp

Yours faithfully,

A.Whacko

You're right; we've been totally pwned. What a bunch of artards.

Yours faithfully,

A.Whacko

you are a breath of fresh air sir, more people are or will begin to see and take notice that their freedoms are cleverly and slowly going down the toilet in the smoke screen of anti- terrorist laws, they are step stoning to a total control society.:cool:

I guess that the next step we see over here will be a stepping up of the 'tough on crime' rubbish (aka tough on freedom). Police all over the place, watching your evey move, who will be able to harass you if you act in any way 'suspicious' (aka non conformist). Possibly American style cops, armed with tazers who are not interested in negotiation only shouting orders really loudly and then zap, zap, zap. Who knows. Or have they brought that in already?

From The Sunday Times

September 14, 2008

Taser adds shock and awe to every bobby?s arsenal

All frontline officers are to be given access to 50,000-volt stun guns

David Leppard

FRONTLINE police officers across the country are to go on patrol armed with the controversial Taser stun gun under plans to be announced by ministers later this year.

A stockpile of the weapons, which fire a 50,000-volt charge, will be kept at each police station so that patrolling officers can use them if required, Whitehall officials said.

They will be used to confront and disable suspects who threaten violence, whether suspected suicide bombers or aggressive drunken yobs.

Jacqui Smith, the home secretary, believes using Tasers on thugs and violent criminals will help to protect officers from injury. She also believes the stun guns will save resources, because in future fewer officers will need to be deployed to deal with individual incidents.

This weekend, she said: ?Taser is making a real difference on our streets, not only keeping the public safe but also protecting our police officers. I am committed to giving our police the weapons they need to get crime off our streets.?

Although details have not been finalised, the stun guns are expected to be made available to each of the 43 police forces in England and Wales by the end of the year, officials say.

The move has met opposition from civil liberties groups, which say they should be used by only specialist firearms officers in limited circumstances.

The Taser is a hand-held electrical device resembling a pistol that is designed to incapacitate temporarily rather than injure. The latest version ? the X26 ? has a range of 21ft. It fires a pair of barbs on copper wires that embed themselves in the flesh and send out an electrical current of 50,000 volts. The shock can cause temporary loss of muscle control, making a person fall to the ground or ?freeze? on the spot.

Police officers believe it is a valuable alternative to hitting people with a baton or the extreme measure of shooting them. In many cases, it enables just one or two officers to restrain and handcuff a suspect without the risk of injury.

Tasers were first issued to trained firearms officers in 2003 after a number of fatal police shootings. Since then they have been drawn 2,700 times but fired only 834 times. In most cases merely drawing the gun and aiming its red target dot on a suspect?s body acted as a sufficient deterrent.

Figures released under the Freedom of Information Act show Tasers have been used in a range of cases, from a suspect brandishing a samurai sword in Norfolk to a man who tried to strangle a police dog in Kent.

Smith has been impressed by pilot schemes in 10 forces that allow regular officers to fire them. Officially the Home Office said it was awaiting the evaluation of the trials, which ended two weeks ago. Her plans are backed by the Police Federation, which represents all 140,000 rank and file officers in England and Wales.

Concerns remain about the use of the stun guns. In 2005 Nicholas Gaubert, a 34-year-old diabetic from Leeds, was shot twice with a stun gun on a bus after slipping into a coma. Officers mistook him for a suicide bomber after he failed to respond to their commands. Robert Dziekanski, a Polish man, died after being Tasered when he lost his temper at Vancouver airport last year.

The guns cost about ?940; figures published this month suggest equipping every officer with one would cost ?161m.:eek::eek:

Its a sad day indeed when this happens, I run a crack unit of special constables here in Edinburgh. Our tazers are our wits and communication skills obbying the old fashioned way combined with a weary eye for an over zealous regular constable. Tazers will make them even worse bad move,.:eek::eek:.

HAHA, this is it amigos. The final stage of human society was inevitably going to be a centralised totalitarian police state a la 1984 and it looks like it is almost here. It was so fecking obvious, the technology that this society has developed is going to be used against us by our masters. This was the plan all along, congrigate us in huge colonies give us the illusion of freedom so we breed, advance drugs and technology while making huge piles of debt AND tax us through the nose at the same time, then WHAMO - we're trapped for good in the prison we helped create. It's bloody genius, a moumental cluster****.

HAHA, this is it amigos. The final stage of human society was inevitably going to be a centralised totalitarian police state a la 1984 and it looks like it is almost here. It was so fecking obvious, the technology that this society has developed is going to be used against us by our masters. This was the plan all along, congrigate us in huge colonies give us the illusion of freedom so we breed, advance drugs and technology while making huge piles of debt AND tax us through the nose at the same time, then WHAMO - we're trapped for good in the prison we helped create. It's bloody genius, a moumental cluster****.

Is that not the script from The Matrix film?

Yeah and who wrote the Matrix? What was the name of the city the humans fled to - ZION. We've been well warned.

Yeah but you get to do Kung Fu and fly through the air and dodge bullets and wear trendy black clothes and sh*g that Trinity bird so its not all doom and gloom you know.

Proposed bail out from Paulson in US.

Section 8 of bailout reads:

"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."

With this sort of thing I think they are getting a little bit obvious with their 'conspiracies'.

This one in is front of the public's face. "We are going to do whatever we want with this bail out, give it to who we wish, and noone can ever ever ever question us under any circumstances."

Got to love it. Nice to see the Yanks are up in arms about this. If it goes ahead I actually think some will literally be 'up in arms'. The weapon type.

Proposed bail out from Paulson in US.

Section 8 of bailout reads:

"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."

With this sort of thing I think they are getting a little bit obvious with their 'conspiracies'.

This one in is front of the public's face. "We are going to do whatever we want with this bail out, give it to who we wish, and noone can ever ever ever question us under any circumstances."

Got to love it. Nice to see the Yanks are up in arms about this. If it goes ahead I actually think some will literally be 'up in arms'. The weapon type.

scary eh and they say a few cant rule and control the world, piece of cake if you know how.:eek:

The People's Chimp
The Apollo missions were defo faked. My mate knows someone who admitted the whole lot was done in a warehouse in rea 51.

He doesn't wear a wax jacket, walk with a limp and drink in the Jolly judge does he?

He doesn't wear a wax jacket, walk with a limp and drink in the Jolly judge does he?

nothing like trying to not stand out in a crowd though.:rolleyes:

Thats the spud. Its def true about Apollo being faked. When Buzz Aldrin was challenged about it he punched the guy who asked him in the pus. That shows he has something to hide. And also the USA flag fluttered or something and that cant happen because there is no wind on the moon.

The White Cockade
Thats the spud. Its def true about Apollo being faked. When Buzz Aldrin was challenged about it he punched the guy who asked him in the pus. That shows he has something to hide. And also the USA flag fluttered or something and that cant happen because there is no wind on the moon.

that does it for me..........

that does it for me..........

Good to see that you are convinced. There is plenty more evidence on the other thread. And also how come if the astronauts spent 2 weeks in space they didn't smell of keech when they came back? Its impossible to just throw it out the door cos they would suffocate so they must have kept in their spaceship, and after 2 weeks, three peoples worth of keech is a lot so they must have been covered in it when they came back, but no - when you see the film they all look nice and clean and nobody is holding their noses. Yet more proof that they couldn't have been in space.

well said, Maximus take a look at this , i know he has come out with Reptilians:rolleyes: but if you can put that to one side he is saying a lot of what you have in this post.:cool:

http://www.edgemediatv.com/icke/

alwaysthereinspirit

How do you know there's no wind on the moon if no ones been there?:P

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

weirdo

weirdo

there is truth there, it is used a lot to discredit and confuse any kind of evidence that anyone is very close to exposing, its called DIS-INFORMATION.:cool:

How do you know there's no wind on the moon if no ones been there?:P

I think the Russians sent some monkeys there in the 60s and when they opened the door the monkeys all died because of no atmosphere. Its not been conclusively proven that they died though so it is possible that they are still alive and have colonised the place.

Archived