How many games have you been to this season?

Captain Lithuania

alwaysthereinspirit
How many of the Hearts games have you been to this season, and how many do you predict you will go to?

None and 3.

Falkirk, Rankgers in November and the Scottish Cup final in May.

I've been to 1 (Airdrie - jinx) and I expect I'll go to 5 or 6 this season. I need a wee break from the club after all the disgraceful shenanigans of the last couple of years. I'll pay at the gate a few times this season so I can meet up with my mates before the game. Hopefully, Csaba will still be in place next summer and I'll be reinvigorated enough to get a season ticket again.

scottish_chicP
I've been to 1 (Airdrie - jinx) and I expect I'll go to 5 or 6 this season. I need a wee break from the club after all the disgraceful shenanigans of the last couple of years. I'll pay at the gate a few times this season so I can meet up with my mates before the game. Hopefully, Csaba will still be in place next summer and I'll be reinvigorated enough to get a season ticket again.

I feel the same although my game was Falkirk (also a jinx) and I am hopefully relocating to Oz next year so probably won't have a season ticket again :(

All of the home games inc Airdrie - that will continue.

2 away: Hamilton and Falkirk - may get to more away from home, may not. Depends on cash and work.

All the home games this season (that includes that shambolic CIS cup game).

Might attend Tannadice on Saturday

I've been to 2 games so far(Motherwell and St. Mirren) I will probably make it to about 10. I didn't renew my ST this season after 5 years but I'm still gonna get the urge to go.

Susie-Jambo-66
How many of the Hearts games have you been to this season, and how many do you predict you will go to?

You seem to have chosen not to inform us all of your answer to the question OP.

Certainly see this turning into a "I'm a better supporter than you thread"

All the home games this season (that includes that shambolic CIS cup game).

Might attend Tannadice on Saturday

That's my situation too.

None so far, due to work & personal commitments. Will probably only manage 2 or 3 for the season.:( I really miss Tynie.:(

portobellojambo1

Been to all the games so far, and plan to go to all the remaining fixtures this season, health permitting.

Not been to any yet. Intend to go to a good few though, somewhere between 10-20. Not going ot Tynie aside from big games as it's like a morgue. Will try and go to every away ground though.

Hull, Motherwell, St Mirren, Airdrie, Inverness (all home).

I'm looking to get to a couple of away league games this year, I go to all the cup games, home or away and I'll be going to all the home league games.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Motherwell (H), St. Mirren (H) and going to the Utd game on Saturday.

Couldn't make the Inverness game last Saturday, as I had other plans.

I'll be going to most home games this season but I am still glad I didn't renew my season ticket :eek:

2 home well and cally missed st's due to mate getting married and was onholiday for the cup game will attened all home games and if i can get to away game i will (wife not working sat anymore so wants to spend time with me on a sat when we are away)

Been to all the home games and away game at Hamilton.

Will be at every home game with ST and probably go to 7 or 8 away league games and all cup games.

all the homes games so far, motherwell, st mirren, caley, and the cup game v airdrie. hopefully get to as many of them as possible, i have a goal to get to at least half of all fixtures this year

By The Light..
I'm a better fan than anyone here so it doesn't matter.

thats a matter of apinion...

said the man with the wooden leg

i'll get ma coat

:107years:

I have been to all the home league games for far, and will be at all the remaining home league games this season.

I missed the League Cup tie with Airdrie because of work, but I have bought the Scottish Cup top up and should attend any home ties we are given.:)

willie wallace

I Have missed 2 of the away games solely due to lack of funds and that number will increase as the season continues.I wish i could go to every away match as sitting at home on here or watching Sky Sports drives me mad and makes me feel a little bit guilty and helpless.Silly i know but you always feel you can influence the result by being there[encouragement,abuse of opposition and ref etc]Will look forward to the ones i do make.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

been to all games this season except falkirk and airdrie...bought a ticket for falkirk but was on the sauce night before, got in at 8 in the mortnin and slept till 5!!! woke up happy i missed hte game tho, goin to as many games as possible, goin to tannadice on sat for certain and fester road :)

Only been to the Hull friendly and the opening game of the season due to distance issues. Planning to go to at least one more game at Christmas and then moving back to Edinburgh next year so will be getting a season ticket again. :)

I am unlikely to attend any games this season but if we reach the cup final I will maybe splash out on my airfare.

Grumpy.

5 attended so far.

expect to miss around 3 or 4 more the rest of the season.

not bad considering but i was really wanting to do them all this season but got of to a bad start and circumstances have changed in work a wee bit to my disadvantage but travelling has become easier so swings and roundabouts

:mad: ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) But I live in Canada, so it's kinda hard. I will be over for the unfurling of the league championship at Tynecastle or the Cup Final, and next season I will time my holiday to see as many games in person that I can! (I have listened to all the games this season on-line).

missed the first two home games due to being on holiday plan only been to two this season the cis cup and inverness plan to go to the rest of the home game and a few away games

Expect to gt to more games than I've ever managed before due to no longer working Saturday evenings.

Been to all bar Rangers so far and will miss the DUFC match since I'm going to Tenerife on Friday :cool:

Q1. All home games including cup game :mad:

Q2. All home games, got a season ticket this year after missing past 2 seasons with work/money problems!

Might go to some away games as yet undecided!

Doctor FinnBarr

Been to the Glentoran and Dunfermline friendlies and all 3 home league games.

Other games depend on the work situation after I return from Turkey although the 3/1/09 tickets have already been purchased!

:107years:

Archived