steward on sat

rumbles1874

i am on cruches just now and i was amaized that out off all the stewards standing about during the game when most people are in there seats i was shocked that when i sliped on the my was to the toilet only on helped me to my feet and 3 just stood and watched me!! :eek: now is it just me or is not good manners if some is not fully able to at least offer to help them let alone when they need help?

sorry might just being me having a rant!!!! lol

i am on cruches just now and i was amaized that out off all the stewards standing about during the game when most people are in there seats i was shocked that when i sliped on the my was to the toilet only on helped me to my feet and 3 just stood and watched me!! :eek: now is it just me or is not good manners if some is not fully able to at least offer to help them let alone when they need help?

You should text in and complain about them...

stewards these days tend to be goons that lack the intelligence to have any people skills or think for themselves the dross of society who find it difficult to get any other job.

siegementality

Let me guess, you are on crutches because you fell over when you were peshed, eh.

:eek:how do you know that;)

Sheesh - you're like one of those smokers you see in their jimjams and on a drip outside hospitals...:P

siegementality
Sheesh - you're like one of those smokers you see in their jimjams and on a drip outside hospitals...:P

in the peshing rain, telling people they don't have much longer to live..

not had a drink since make going to watch hearts harder but due to the painkillers just can do it

stewards these days tend to be goons that lack the intelligence to have any people skills or think for themselves the dross of society who find it difficult to get any other job.

A lot of them are students earning a few quid by working part time. My son and a few of his mates all do stewarding over at East end park. All of them are doing technical courses at uni so hardly fit the profile you describe.

Yellow jackets may not look too clever but that does'nt mean the wearers an idiot

Let me get this right - you're complaining because a steward helped you to your feet ? (does it really need 3 ?)

Or are you complaining because none helped you to (or in) the toilet .... ;)

You should text in and complain about them...

My exact initial thought:

"HMFC: people verbally abusing and mocking a cripple etc..."

A lot of them are students earning a few quid by working part time. My son and a few of his mates all do stewarding over at East end park. All of them are doing technical courses at uni so hardly fit the profile you describe.

Yellow jackets may not look too clever but that does'nt mean the wearers an idiot

no offence to your son but my experience is that the yellow jacket generally breed arrogance and a false sense of power. Admittedly the ones at Tynie and even East End Park are not too bad, but go west of Harthill and its a different story. Recall accounts of celtic stewards joining in a good old oyrish sing along, or the Hamilton steward who wanted to fight the whole of the hearts away support! ]

Lets face it for minimum wage I wouldn't be too bothered about the job, but I would atleast conduct myself like a responsible adult...

Were you hobbling up the stairs in the wheatfield stand at the start of the second half? Section E?

I caught a glimpse of someone on crutches, and I was sitting over in the Main Stand.

Were you hobbling up the stairs in the wheatfield stand at the start of the second half? Section E?

I caught a glimpse of someone on crutches, and I was sitting over in the Main Stand.

na am in the gorgie stand

more a rant on the fact that these guys only care about people when they are standing out the back trying to sneek a fag rather than helping some one who needs there help

na am in the gorgie stand

more a rant on the fact that these guys only care about people when they are standing out the back trying to sneek a fag rather than helping some one who needs there help

but one of them did help you, didn't he? or is it you wanted all of them to fawn over you?

Stewarding has been poor for the last while now in my opinion ...

most of them don't have a clue about what they should be doing ... and most of them also appear to lack basic common sense ... for example on Saturday they allowed streams of supporters to walk past the disabled (thus blocking their view) while the game was on (this is unfortunately an almost weekly occurance) ... but found time to twice remove a five year old from sitting up on the concrete beside her mother ... and she wasn't blocking anything!!!

Stewarding has been poor for the last while now in my opinion ...

most of them don't have a clue about what they should be doing ... and most of them also appear to lack basic common sense ... for example on Saturday they allowed streams of supporters to walk past the disabled (thus blocking their view) while the game was on (this is unfortunately an almost weekly occurance) ... but found time to twice remove a five year old from sitting up on the concrete beside her mother ... and she wasn't blocking anything!!!

I have to agree, my son got lost last season after the Gretna game (he got split up with us in the crowd going out) and the stewards weren,t going to let us go back along the Wheatfield concourse to look for him, they were really unhelpful and rude even after we had explained that my son was only 6, luckily a woman had recognised my son and was waiting with him by the toilets. I should have complained about it at the time but i was just relieved that i had found him.

Archived